PDA

View Full Version : viper says goodbye

viper
11-04-2011, 08:39 PM
.ghjfgh

Cheesecake
11-04-2011, 08:42 PM
http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/11/17/b8f8df07-9e3f-4173-94c8-ffe718804059.jpg

viper
11-04-2011, 08:47 PM
http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/11/17/b8f8df07-9e3f-4173-94c8-ffe718804059.jpg

if that your honest opinion fair ;)

Jackster21
11-04-2011, 08:48 PM
i gotta say goodbye i mainly because of jacks personality i aint gonna go futher in to that seems like we are just not on the same page.

i has been great playing with all of your fun and exiting matches you are really good clan but i cant have the fact that your personality have to get attacked for no reason.

jack you not the perfect person even though you act like your so loved you think that is has nothing to do with you jack. 2 members 3 with me have leaved in 1 month because of you and many before i joined.

you simply can't control your temper your just to mean its like you get overheated when you play.

you keep telling me that i dont act my age im gonna be the mature here and dont post the conversation i know your gonna talk bad about me like you did to all who leaves and your members will laugh and say im a cunt too but.

i would like if i could stay on the minecraft server i enjoy that alot too

it has been nice playing with your all wish you all the best

in response to that, i write this.

at the end of the day mate, you try running a 50man clan, 2 servers, a website, and work 40hours a week?

its stressful.

i ask for help, and i get admins that do fuck all, so the simple things that are asked of people aint much?

you have a really bad personality and its pissing people off, so i confront u about it, and get immature repsonses covered with " :( "
grow up, your 17 boy.

then, when i confront u again, i get all bullshit back how u think it aint fair i rage at you?

if i have 6 messages in 1 night from members about you, saying ur pissing them off, i need to address it.

you've had your chances to sort your personality issues out on vent, and you havent, so i took action tonight, and now you throw this load of crap on the forums, hoping for a sympathy vote out the clan?

Noty.

you was a good clan player. but your personality got you thrown out, face the facts.

Yes, i rage, everyone in S!ap knows i do, but NOBODY puts more time and effort into this thing than i do, so until you pull your finger out your arse and help out, ur gunna get bitched at,

Bon Voyage.

Kthx.

Cheesecake
11-04-2011, 08:52 PM

if that your honest opinion fair ;)

it is indeed my honest opinion, people leaving the clan because jack rages are just people who don't take responsibility for whatever - They ask and ask and ask and ask and ask and at a certain point jack gets tired of it, as he said "a 50man clan, 2 servers, a website, and work 40hours a week?" how would you feel viper, doing all that shit - and getting bitched at and moaned at in return?
The fact is, he probably works more than any of us in the clan, to try and keep it pleasant for people, and satsify peoples demands, yet all we do is whine, whine and whine.

Jackster21
11-04-2011, 08:53 PM
response to this:

21:51 - S!ap.ViPeR: sounds fair btw m8 ihave a 7-15 job and a 100+ clan on css so it not impossible

you dont run that 100+ clan,

and try studying for 10exams on top of that 9-5 job, and that aint bullshit, there are 10exams in the 5month course im doing.

Jackster21
11-04-2011, 08:54 PM
The fact is, he probably works more than any of us in the clan, to try and keep it pleasant for people, and satsify peoples demands, yet all we do is whine, whine and whine.

that point there is the icing on the cake,

people complained about you, i addressed them, you didnt like what i said on behalf of others,

i just hope the people who had issues with you and confronted me will speak out on here also,

viper
11-04-2011, 08:54 PM
i gotta say goodbye i mainly because of jacks personality i aint gonna go futher in to that seems like we are just not on the same page.

i has been great playing with all of your fun and exiting matches you are really good clan but i cant have the fact that your personality have to get attacked for no reason.

jack you not the perfect person even though you act like your so loved you think that is has nothing to do with you jack. 2 members 3 with me have leaved in 1 month because of you and many before i joined.

you simply can't control your temper your just to mean its like you get overheated when you play.

you keep telling me that i dont act my age im gonna be the mature here and dont post the conversation i know your gonna talk bad about me like you did to all who leaves and your members will laugh and say im a cunt too but.

i would like if i could stay on the minecraft server i enjoy that alot too

it has been nice playing with your all wish you all the best

in response to that, i write this.

at the end of the day mate, you try running a 50man clan, 2 servers, a website, and work 40hours a week?

its stressful.

i ask for help, and i get admins that do fuck all, so the simple things that are asked of people aint much?

you have a really bad personality and its pissing people off, so i confront u about it, and get immature repsonses covered with " :( "
grow up, your 17 boy.

then, when i confront u again, i get all bullshit back how u think it aint fair i rage at you?

if i have 6 messages in 1 night from members about you, saying ur pissing them off, i need to address it.

you've had your chances to sort your personality issues out on vent, and you havent, so i took action tonight, and now you throw this load of crap on the forums, hoping for a sympathy vote out the clan?

Noty.

you was a good clan player. but your personality got you thrown out, face the facts.

Yes, i rage, everyone in S!ap knows i do, but NOBODY puts more time and effort into this thing than i do, so until you pull your finger out your arse and help out, ur gunna get bitched at,

Bon Voyage.

Kthx.

i do know its hard i run a 100+ clan on css i and i have 7-15 job to. but i just dont think you have to be a bad person meanwhile im sry if people think im rude and i hope they a men enough to confront me before they confront you you guys can still write to me on steam i really hope you confront me if you dont like me. and how do you think your admins have it when you say they do fuck all ?

Cheesecake
11-04-2011, 08:55 PM
He's not a bad person, he's fed up.

Jackster21
11-04-2011, 08:56 PM
and how do you think your admins have it when you say they do fuck all ?

they get addressed, regually that i dont like it that they dont help out,

Duskie has stepped up to co owner in dirty's departure, and is helping, yes he could do more, but it takes time,

that just 1 example,

viper
11-04-2011, 09:13 PM
maybe hes fed up but that doenst give you the right to attack other persons
then he should get some admins that works better so he can be a bit more friendly you can't run a company on your own that why co owners exist to make a hard job a bit easier
you can't kill a person cause you think you life i hard its still illegal. jack the shortest way beetween two persons is a smile.

Cheesecake
11-04-2011, 09:19 PM
The shortest way between two persons is a full wood baseball bat.

Jackster21
11-04-2011, 09:20 PM
since when was we a company, and i was the grim reaper?

viper
11-04-2011, 09:30 PM
since when was we a company, and i was the grim reaper

you do use sarcasm ;)

Cheesecake
11-04-2011, 09:40 PM
I don't think you quite grasp the concept of sarcasm there...

viper
11-04-2011, 09:44 PM
I don't think you quite grasp the concept of sarcasm there...

no i didnt i was just quessing haha