PDA

View Full Version : New Minecraft Moderator(s)

Jackster21
04-10-2011, 04:27 PM
Ok,

as im not as active during the day much due to work commitments, and in the evening i have other commitments most nights, im looking for a new minecraft moderator (maybe 2) to assist with the running of the server.

currently, the server admins + mods are:
Me, Duee, Sporklyn, Iain <--- Admins
Astro, Naith, Hizzy, Duskie, Aux <-- Mods

Im curently working 40hours per week, so dont get on till late,
Duee works fulltime also, and raids on wow in evenings,
sarah is on quite often but does the night/morning shift due to time differences,
Duskie is hardly online anymore
Hizzy has just started university and has no computer
Astro is semi-online
Naith is online quite often
Auxilliary is online but is usless...... I JOKE MRR JACK I LOVE YOU REALLY <3

Sooo!

im looking for a Minecraft Moderator :D

the role would include;

> basic admin stuff (when asked by me/duee/sarah)
> Worldguarding
> forum moderation (access given)
> Giving people in-game cash in exchange for votes
> Granting items for VIP's
> Making sure guests to the server register to the website and gain build permissions
> General assistance on the server
> Sorting out the fools that play on our server
> Keeping the peace
> Making sure everyone enjoys their time on our server
> Server promotion

If you were successful and became a Moderator, dont just think 'oh i have the increased permissions so ill enjoy that and not help people' this will not be the case.
you will be made a moderator for the reasons above, not so you can enjoy being able to teleport, and jumpto, and grant things.

this also applies to current moderators, if you are caught at any point declining to assist other users because your doing something for yourself you will lose your moderator status

When your not assisting others, then you can use the commands for your own personal use.

if you think you could be a Minecraft Moderator, EVEN IF you are a new member to the Slap Gaming Server, either reply to this post, and then i will see what feedback other members give you, or contact me directly. (preffered reply on here so people can give you feedback)

i want a full explanation into why you think you'd be good at this role, not just a "it sounds cool."

any questions about this post, reply here or contact me directly.

many thanks,

Jack.

Bleedinghippy
04-10-2011, 04:40 PM
I would do it, but I find minecraft really boring... XD

I could do the forum mod bit fine if its needed :P

iEatzBacon
04-10-2011, 05:49 PM
ellooo,
I would like to be a mod so i can help the whining new ppl who want permission and stuff.
cuz there always asking me for some reason. Also u know how much i am online :D
(and imma gewd donator)

-Bacon :D

I Like colours

naithantu
04-10-2011, 06:42 PM
Actually, im not online that much anymore, mostly play bf3 beta or bo zombies with friends...
Might start playing it more if you imported some stuff :d
but you dont have time for that >.<'

FrozenToast2
04-10-2011, 07:25 PM
I'd like to be a mod, because it sounds cool.

=D

But seriously, i'm more active than most mods atm (except for astro), I'd really like to help improve the server map more and i get asked all the time where to become member/what to do (mostly cuz they think vip is some sort of mod anyway) so then i can actually help them. Also, i can build moar roads.

And I vote +1 for hippy being a forum mod.

Jackster21
04-10-2011, 07:53 PM
Actually, im not online that much anymore, mostly play bf3 beta or bo zombies with friends...

what you need importing?

your calculator is done...
ages ago infact.

Bleedinghippy
04-10-2011, 08:41 PM
And I vote +1 for hippy being a forum mod.

:D

naithantu
05-10-2011, 05:23 AM

what you need importing?

ages ago infact.

didnt know xD. where did you put it?

and all the stuff for the railway.

Jackster21
05-10-2011, 08:32 AM

what you need importing?

ages ago infact.

didnt know xD. where did you put it?

and all the stuff for the railway.

Talk about this on a different topic :P
but look on awesomedave above circle city/below Petra, and what subway stuff? i imported that!

iainj
05-10-2011, 02:47 PM
well, you pretty much know me.
i'm active on the server, i know the people who play on the server and i feel i can help the people who are on the server.
Also i'm trustworthy and will help build things on the server if needed, roads etc.

iain :)

n.b.did you mean to put 2 'R's at the start where you put MRR jack?

Bleedinghippy
05-10-2011, 05:21 PM
n.b.did you mean to put 2 'R's at the start where you put MRR jack?

I think so

flrnprdmn
05-10-2011, 07:05 PM
I would like to be a mod, too;
because I love playing here, and I would like to help the already existing mods, also because I'm skilled with using all the worldguard stuff. And I'm trustworthy, too. :D Oh, and because I'm sure that you love my name, Jack :D

And: also from me +1 for Hippy as a forum mod! ;)

--Mr. Mash :)

Jackster21
05-10-2011, 08:21 PM
@Hippy, forum mod isn't that exciting, but ill sort you out.

@Bacon, could i really trust you after recent events....?

@Iainj, come online and we'll talk.. ;)

@Flrnprdmn, same as Iain.

Raistlen007
05-10-2011, 09:05 PM
Rasi for moderator.

Unrelated picture of a kitten:

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/38/74203550_7c37e1d8c7.jpg

Bleedinghippy
05-10-2011, 09:20 PM
If I become a mod will my forum rank no longer be smelly jelly baby turnip face? XD

Jackster21
05-10-2011, 09:28 PM
If I become a mod will my forum rank no longer be smelly jelly baby turnip face? XD

it will always be that :D

mojoew
05-10-2011, 10:50 PM
I started playing on this server a day ago and i love it already. every1 is so nice and the world is wide open and fresh. i would like to become a moderator so i can help those ho need it and who are new to the server. i play very often (from about 4pm to 7pm every day and even mor on the weekends... give or take a few min). im 17 (actually i turn 17 tomorrow :D) and have multiple ways of contact if ever needed. im very skilled at building and have a very impressive imagination (art is my major in school). i think making me a mod will make the server a better environment for everybody. thanx :)

06-10-2011, 09:49 AM
"> Sorting out the fools that play on our server"

Hardest part about being a mod/admin.

flrnprdmn
06-10-2011, 12:58 PM

Sure :D
I'm online from 6-9 pm (GMT)

iEatzBacon
06-10-2011, 02:59 PM

YES ofc you can trust me. I was just being a newb xD
It´s up to you, but i think you can =)

10ebbor10
06-10-2011, 04:03 PM
I can give it a try, if I Become moderator, I would definitively be more on the sever ;)

Jackster21
06-10-2011, 04:16 PM
I can give it a try, if I Become moderator, I would definitively be more on the sever ;)

start coming online more than we'll see about it... ;)

06-10-2011, 04:17 PM

start coming online more than we'll see about it... ;)

you sound like a slut with all those winking faces.

Jackster21
06-10-2011, 05:14 PM
i am. ;)

PwnageElmo
06-10-2011, 07:26 PM
Hey Jackster, Just Wanted To Know If I Can Become Modrator. I Get on The Server Every Day. I Love The Server And I Would Love To Help You Out With Anything you, Or anyone Else Needs. Thx Plz Respond

Jackster21
06-10-2011, 08:01 PM
Hey Jackster, Just Wanted To Know If I Can Become Modrator. I Get on The Server Every Day. I Love The Server And I Would Love To Help You Out With Anything you, Or anyone Else Needs. Thx Plz Respond

Thankyou for your application Pwnage, but at the moment, your quite a new member to the server.

i am going to give long-serving members a chance at gaining this rank for now,

thankyou tho.

PwnageElmo
07-10-2011, 01:15 AM
Ok So All I Have To Do Is Play For A While On The Server, Gain Respect, And Reputation?

07-10-2011, 08:01 AM
Ok So All I Have To Do Is Play For A While On The Server, Gain Respect, And Reputation?

Pretty much. I still have no idea what mods can actually do, other than worldguard..

iEatzBacon
07-10-2011, 07:50 PM
So no change that i could be Mod? D:

FrozenToast2
08-10-2011, 10:29 AM
Pretty much. I still have no idea what mods can actually do, other than worldguard..

Thanks for making me realize that, perhaps im even better off being VIP :)

pricey123
09-10-2011, 07:02 PM
i would love to become the moderator as i fell helping people is the right thing to do and i kinda helped one person last week to sign up to the minecraft server and to the website.

Cheesecake
10-10-2011, 09:12 AM
It sounds cool.

FrozenToast2
10-10-2011, 11:22 AM
I'd like to be a mod, because it sounds cool.

=D

Too late bruv :)

matstar1
11-10-2011, 11:04 PM
I would like to apply because you guys know me and i will easily get the hang of the commands. Im not selfish and i would be a great help on the server.I have been on this server for a year now.

p.s. If you need me i will help no matter what the cost is and ive helped out people already.And im on just about 24/7.
this server is awsome

12-10-2011, 02:01 PM
You've been on this server since the beginning of August this year.. don't know if you can count or not but that's two and a half months, not a year. I'm pretty sure the server has only just hit a year of it being up, and I've been playing since the start.

Being a moderator is more about being responsible and not abusing your powers.

Jackster21
12-10-2011, 02:15 PM
The Server went public in February this year, before that it was me, sporklyn, duee and a few others.

so you haven't played that long.

"you guys know me" - i know i get alot of complaints about you

"im not selfish and would be a great help on the server" - so far you've caused me alot of hassle, not help. xD

but yeah, agreed with sarah on that 1, sorry matstar.

~~~~~~~~~~

@Pricey123, you've not been a member on the slap server for that long, this is more aimed at long-serving server players/slap clan members. sorry

matstar1
12-10-2011, 02:41 PM
its ok but my months take ages so thats why i thought i was on for more that a year
what would it take for me to be one?? from now??

Jackster21
12-10-2011, 02:53 PM
play the server for along time,
respect members + mods + admins
dont break the rules
dont be annoying
donate to the server

iainj
12-10-2011, 03:04 PM
its ok but my months take ages

this implies that your months are longer than ours? (alright, that might be true depending on your location on the planet, but it wont make more than a few seconds of difference)

matstar1
12-10-2011, 03:07 PM
its ok but my months take ages

this implies that your months are longer than ours? (alright, that might be true depending on your location on the planet, but it wont make more than a few seconds of difference)

no it feels like they take ages to me
because im always bored

matstar1
12-10-2011, 03:09 PM
You've been on this server since the beginning of August this year.

ive acctually been on since the middle of july (im mnot trying to be rude)

Jackster21
12-10-2011, 03:29 PM
You've been on this server since the beginning of August this year.

ive acctually been on since the middle of july (im mnot trying to be rude)

trying to outsmart an admin wont get you very far in the process becoming a mod... ;)

12-10-2011, 04:15 PM
You applied for building permissions on the 29th of July or something like that.. I did actually look it up before I posted. Most people don't go on a server for 2 weeks without being able to do anything.

pricey123
12-10-2011, 05:26 PM
yeah but jack i am very helpful and responsible

flrnprdmn
12-10-2011, 06:21 PM
@Pricey123, you've not been a member on the slap server for that long, this is more aimed at long-serving server players/slap clan members. sorry

and I've been playing since the start.
I don't want to be rude, Jack and Sarah, but I've applied to be a moderator and I'm playing longer than Ian and all the other mod applicants do (only Bacon plays longer than me); I'm playing since April/May. I always respected you/the mods/other members, helped other applicants to become normal members, I'm online kinda often, I am friendly, trustworthy and I really want to become a moderator.

Jackster21
12-10-2011, 06:26 PM
and Flrn, ive told you.
if you was on ventrilo more so i could speak to you you'd be 1!

flrnprdmn
12-10-2011, 06:29 PM
Well, I am now, isn't this enough for you?

Jackster21
12-10-2011, 06:36 PM
Well, I am now, isn't this enough for you?

Nope :D

matstar1
12-10-2011, 06:46 PM
sorry im not trying to be rube but i got my dates mixed up
sorry about that guys

mojoew
16-10-2011, 05:02 PM
I've been on this sever for over a month now and i find that when i'm on, a mod is only on about 5% of the time. i live in america and all of your current mods live in europe. id like to become a mod so i can help anyone who gets on between sunset and midnight here because thats when most people play.

naithantu
16-10-2011, 06:03 PM
U HATIN ON MODS FROM EUROPE?!?!! FUCKEEEE YOUUUUU DOLPHIIIIIN (and whale.)

iainj
16-10-2011, 07:11 PM
also, we have one in australia.

17-10-2011, 01:31 AM
Australia and American time is pretty much opposite, give or take a couple of hours since there's more than one time zone. For me to be on at that time means I'd have to be on in the morning.. While I can do that now, as soon as I get a job I won't be able to be on during the day.

FrozenToast2
17-10-2011, 11:42 AM
I've been on this sever for over a month now and i find that when i'm on, a mod is only on about 5% of the time.

The next matstar? :P

Jackster21
17-10-2011, 12:46 PM
I've been on this sever for over a month now and i find that when i'm on, a mod is only on about 5% of the time.

The next matstar? :P

bless these little kiddies and not being able to count :D

FrozenToast2
17-10-2011, 01:06 PM

Nawww, that was a conspiracy from Cow and Chicken! FUCKEE YOU CHICKEN!

naithantu
17-10-2011, 02:12 PM

Nawww, that was a conspiracy from Cow and Chicken! FUCKEE YOU CHICKEN!

AAAAAAAAND COOOOOOOOOW!

iHydro
17-10-2011, 02:42 PM
Jackstaa, if you are still needing server mods gimme a shout. Not sure if you trust me enough yet tho :P Srsly tho, I'm up for modding for you as I'm annoyed at griefers of late, ie: My chickens were slaughtered and my fire extiguished between last night and this morning. Not a happy chappie about it!

naithantu
17-10-2011, 06:39 PM
Not The Chickens! :'(

skilletfreak
20-10-2011, 07:49 PM
I also am up for modding. I have a lot of experience, so yeah.

Cheesecake
22-10-2011, 12:15 AM
I've been seeing alot of posts about how long people have been playing on the server, if you took your time to actually read the original post by jack you'll notice it's not about playtime, it's about wether or not you'll actually be a hassle or a help.

And @jack i've said this before, i don't have the time nor the ambition to become a moderator or anything like that - But if you need help you can always ask me and i'll make some time for it.

Jackster21
22-10-2011, 09:14 AM
Cheers Mr.Cheese!

studlychurro12
25-10-2011, 11:17 PM
I think i should be a moderator because i enjoy helping people and I play on the server a lot. I never play on any other server including single player. I spend all my time an this server. I like building things that other people look at although I need to worldguard them because people always destroy them. If you gave me this job I would be so happy.

Your member,
Studlychurro12

Jackster21
26-10-2011, 08:20 AM
Not to be harsh Studly, but i dont even recognise your name,
so you cannot have played on our server for a long time....

we're aiming this posistion more at a long serving member, not a new player,
sorry mate, but thanks for your app!

iHydro
26-10-2011, 08:51 AM
What about me Jackstar?

Jackster21
26-10-2011, 08:55 AM
What about me Jackstar?

did you apply?

cant remember seeing 1 from you. xD

iHydro
26-10-2011, 09:01 AM
What about me Jackstar?

did you apply?

cant remember seeing 1 from you. xD

Jackstaa, if you are still needing server mods gimme a shout. Not sure if you trust me enough yet tho :P Srsly tho, I'm up for modding for you as I'm annoyed at griefers of late, ie: My chickens were slaughtered and my fire extiguished between last night and this morning. Not a happy chappie about it!

naithantu
26-10-2011, 09:23 AM
make mr. mash mod >:(

i could teach him the commands if you dont have time.
i dont want to worldguard the whole rail myself xD

Jackster21
26-10-2011, 09:41 AM

i was going too last night, then duee shown me the BF3 thingy, so i got distracted... :(

flrnprdmn
26-10-2011, 02:26 PM

I know the basics, but I'll help you; if you tell me in what dimensions the rails/houses/stations have to be locked then. :D

EDIT:

]
sure, if i can find a way to boot the girlfriend out for the evening,

tonight was gonna be a gaming night, but now im taking her out for a meal. xD
Suggestion:
Just sort the permissions out, Naith will teach me the commands which I don't know yet. It's a win-win-situation for all of us three. :D

xiTropicz
30-10-2011, 05:25 PM
Jack i would like to be a moderator as i would like to do more for the server and i am always on it i would also like to help other people out aswell

ItsMeNiek
31-10-2011, 05:39 PM
Ohai jack, idd liekk to become moderator.. you know u can trust me.. i mean like why not u know? :D

Jackster21
31-10-2011, 06:16 PM
Ohai jack, idd liekk to become moderator.. you know u can trust me.. i mean like why not u know? :D

realllyyyy....?

you wanna go down this route? :D

ItsMeNiek
31-10-2011, 07:11 PM

realllyyyy....?

you wanna go down this route? :D
is it a long route?
cuz then i might not

Cheesecake
01-11-2011, 10:08 AM
http://www.travelstart.com/street/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Singapore_to_Newark.png
It's this long.

Jackster21
01-11-2011, 10:12 AM
Lol :D

ItsMeNiek
03-11-2011, 12:37 PM
ooooh..
That means i can bocome a moderator, ye? :D

ItsMeNiek
03-11-2011, 12:38 PM
you have nothing to lose, and IF im a pain in yer ass as a moderatoryou can always ban me for life

Jackster21
03-11-2011, 01:36 PM
you have nothing to lose, and IF im a pain in yer ass as a moderatoryou can always ban me for life

hmmm,
so lemme get this straight,
i can make you a mod, then ban you for life afterwards? :D

iainj
03-11-2011, 03:50 PM
you could also ban him for life anyway?

Jackster21
03-11-2011, 04:34 PM
you could also ban him for life anyway?

or, as my bitch, i could get you to do it for me? :D

iainj
03-11-2011, 06:47 PM
you could yes,
but i recon you would probably want to do it yourself as you get pleasure out of that kind of thing.

minikron
03-11-2011, 09:45 PM
I want to be a m..... nah, i dont, but nait wants me to..

im kinda his bitch...
i guess

Btw: The jail seems very pleasent from the inside! xD

Laegluin
04-11-2011, 12:50 PM

im kinda his bitch...
i guess

Indeed, jack really made it look.. special :D

Jackster21
04-11-2011, 01:07 PM

im kinda his bitch...
i guess

going off-topic here!

but still, you no like mine/ianij's jail? :(

minikron
04-11-2011, 04:59 PM

im kinda his bitch...
i guess

going off-topic here!

no, i do!
but nait fucks me all the time, and sents me there for no reason,

Nait is bad mod. :-(

Jackster21
04-11-2011, 05:04 PM

im kinda his bitch...
i guess

going off-topic here!

no, i do!

http://skepchick.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/funny-pictures-owl-wrong.jpg

minikron
04-11-2011, 05:31 PM

im kinda his bitch...
i guess

going off-topic here!

no, i do!

let's quote the quote!

iainj
04-11-2011, 06:25 PM
[quote="minikron":e3l51fzd]I want to be a m..... nah, i dont, but nait wants me to..

im kinda his bitch...
i guess

going off-topic here!

no, i do!

let's quote the quote![/quote:e3l51fzd]

no, let us not.

iHydro
04-11-2011, 09:39 PM
[quote="Laegluin":30lv07yf][quote="minikron":30lv07yf]I want to be a m..... nah, i dont, but nait wants me to..

im kinda his bitch...
i guess

going off-topic here!

no, i do!

let's quote the quote![/quote:30lv07yf]

no, let us not.[/quote:30lv07yf]

LOUD NOISES!!

Bleedinghippy
04-11-2011, 11:42 PM
[quote="Jackster21":1z7qqdi0][quote="Laegluin":1z7qqdi0][quote="minikron":1z7qqdi0]I want to be a m..... nah, i dont, but nait wants me to..

im kinda his bitch...
i guess

going off-topic here!

no, i do!

let's quote the quote![/quote:1z7qqdi0]

no, let us not.[/quote:1z7qqdi0]

LOUD NOISES!![/quote:1z7qqdi0]

There used to be a limit to quoting... I think its 10 :P

Jackster21
04-11-2011, 11:55 PM
Stop Now.

newbiedoodle
10-12-2011, 04:05 PM
Can i be a mod? I go on often, at about 5-10 on weekdays (US time for all of these) and almost all morning on weekends. I often see people needing help but not being able to get it because no mods are online. I occasionally go AFK or offline for short periods of time, seemingly randomly, but that is because my parents hate Minecraft. I have been admin, mod, etc. on many other servers, and feel i could help here as well. They were all public, and on each of them, I was looked up to as a great mod or admin. I hope to become a mod on your awesome server, and will keep playing no matter what. I do have faults, including that i would often rather finish what I am doing than help, but I will help anyway.
BTW, i think it sounds cool to be a mod, on top of all that.

pricey123
13-12-2011, 05:25 PM
i would like to become a mod as i offer to help anyone and do most things for people i am on most days for a couple of hours in english time but i would really like to become a mod as it would mean that i could help people more and stuff like that.
i know i havent been on this server long but i would like to help out more. I know quite a lot of the commands so you wont need to teach me how to use them as i go on another server and they let me do all the world guarding.

Pricey123

indentity
18-12-2011, 08:48 AM
i want to be mod :D
why
MOAR PIXELART
maybe ill give u bacon...
i like to help u guys
(i already know how to wg)
so...
what do u think :P

Jackster21
19-12-2011, 11:57 AM
why
MOAR PIXELART
i like to help u guys
so...

you the next possible candidate.
keep it up in-game helping people, and use the forums more!

Telluur
19-12-2011, 03:31 PM
why
MOAR PIXELART
i like to help u guys
so...

Yay, more dutch mods!
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-sfw096faxhA/TjvRuNKKOiI/AAAAAAAABJc/we4G8HMkmk4/s1600/Going%2BDutch.jpg

indentity
19-12-2011, 03:51 PM
why
MOAR PIXELART
i like to help u guys
so...

Yay, more dutch mods!
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-sfw096faxhA/TjvRuNKKOiI/AAAAAAAABJc/we4G8HMkmk4/s1600/Going%2BDutch.jpg

lol i hope so :D

drageon101
20-12-2011, 05:03 AM
well, yah it does sound cool :P but seriously id like to build projects for the public and help people out (kinda like a mad scientist on the side) and i am active quite a bit. Sure, itd be nice to fly about and look down but the game's about building a society, not sticking ur head in the clouds.
-Drageon101

indentity
20-12-2011, 06:27 PM
how many new mods do u need?

Jackster21
20-12-2011, 06:30 PM
we're looking for 1/2 more.

slim
21-12-2011, 11:47 PM
Ermm, well. I spoke to you on the server obviously, and i work from home. So i have alot of time on "work-breaks" to be able to mod the server. Im 22, so mature enough to take it seriously and errmm.. yeh. I think it'd be cool. j/k :))

-slim

Cheesecake
23-12-2011, 11:03 AM
I can vouch for slim , Seeing he's the only non-12 year old non-annoying person that's been on our server in ages.

Cheesecake
23-12-2011, 11:09 AM
I like my new avatar, do you jack?

Telluur
23-12-2011, 12:41 PM
it''s so tiny!

seriously, you need a bigger one this year!

FrozenToast2
23-12-2011, 01:13 PM
I can vouch for slim , Seeing he's the only non-12 year old non-annoying person that's been on our server in ages.

I was thinking the exact same :D

Jackster21
23-12-2011, 02:49 PM
Slim,
can you get ventrilo sorted and then come online for a chat?
Cheers.
-Jack

slim
23-12-2011, 04:34 PM
sure thing, im on there now. lemme know whens good to have a chat

Alexthaminer
28-12-2011, 07:54 PM
I just got here to the server and just meet around 1/4 of all the people but i feel extremely welcome here and everyones nice to me just how a server should be. Now i would want to give something back by being a mod and keeping everything nice and clean while having fun and getting to know the 3/4 other people. The owner Jackster is very nice and listens when you have something to say unlike the mods on other very big servers. Hell this server even has its own website and the owner still listens to you (Thumbs up) I didn't really get very much information from the post jackster so this is my request to becoming a moderator on your very nice server.

I hope it won't create problems but I'm only 14 yrs olds

29-12-2011, 03:46 AM
I'm available for mod work if you need an extra pair of hands. Or an extra keyboard and mouse, as it were. Pretty much online just as much as some of the other mods, and I reckon I'm mature enough to handle it :P

Jackster21
29-12-2011, 05:47 PM
I'm available for mod work if you need an extra pair of hands. Or an extra keyboard and mouse, as it were. Pretty much online just as much as some of the other mods, and I reckon I'm mature enough to handle it :P

are you and sarah secretly planning to take over the server....? :D

FrozenToast2
31-12-2011, 01:07 PM
Correction: Mr. and Mrs. Horn

31-12-2011, 02:50 PM
Fuck you toast.

31-12-2011, 02:54 PM

are you and sarah secretly planning to take over the server....? :D

Well it's not a freakin' secret now! Thanks for ratting us out Jack, God >.>

31-12-2011, 02:55 PM
Fuck you toast.

Seconded.

Cheesecake
01-01-2012, 02:26 PM
headache

Jackster21
01-01-2012, 03:24 PM
NEW MODERATOR APPLICATION POST

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=708 (http://forums.slap-gaming.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=708)

^^
Click that link