PDA

View Full Version : Slap Gaming Minecraft: Moderator Application Topic

Pages : 1 [2]

WirelessPillow
23-07-2012, 03:57 AM
Where You Currently Live: Canada, Ontario, Toronto.
What Timezone's You Can Cover: 17:00 to 05:00. I am waiting for a response from Canadian immigration and do not have a job, can be on any time needed when asked.
Your Age: 24.

I have 2 headsets and would rather spend time on Vent when playing then sit in silence.

I consider myself Mature and Responsible and believe to be perceived that way, most of the time.

Hopefully by this time I have become a valued member of Slap-Gaming Minecraft server and as such wish to be more useful to the server.

Believing myself to be versatile in situations, I think I can handle most in game situations without causing a situation to worsen and without too much hassle.

While I consider myself capable of making decisions on my own I will not hesitate to deal with any given situation with the other mods, or assist if a moment is unclear.

You must be able to cope under pressure: I cope very well under pressure, in real life as well as online.

You must be a member of the Slap Gaming Facebook Group: I have applied under the name Sean Sigmund Kjørsvik.

I am always on vent when playing Minecraft, and sometimes when not.

As an added bonus I have some international experience which may or may not assist in dealing with non english speakers.

E.Sign

wirelessPillow

redhurricane1998
23-07-2012, 04:26 AM
Hello,
My name in the server is redhurricane1998, I am a kind and friendly persone. I currently live in Canada and I can cover US Eastern Standard time and usually I come on the server late at night and use Ventrilo with a working mic. I am 14 years of age and part of the Slap gaming Facebook group (Michael Lapenna). Addressing to problems in a kind manner would be the only way i'd handle it if there is ever a problem on the server. I Promise to be on Ventrilo at all times whenever I log in to minecraft. I think becoming a Mod will be a challenging task and I think i'm up to the challenge.

Thank you for your time,

Sincerely yours,

Redhurricane1998

Stillenvious
23-07-2012, 06:32 AM
would like to apply for a chance to moderate the Slap Minecraft server.

> basic admin stuff
I will do whatever i can to help
> Worldguarding
I actually have some experience with worldguard. I am up to learning
> forum moderation (access given)
I have moderated a forum before!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Giving people in-game cash in exchange for votes
> Granting items for VIP's
> Making sure guests to the server register to the website and gain build permissions
> General assistance on the server
> Sorting out the fools that play on our server
> Keeping the peace
> Making sure everyone enjoys their time on our server
> Server promotion
Once i learn how i can and will do all of the above
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Requirements;

> You Must have ventrilo and a microphone.
I have both!
> You will need to be a sensible and mature individual
I am very level headed it thoroughly find out what is going on before making any drastic choices, but i can be strict when needed
> A Respected member from the Minecraft server
To my knowledge nobody hates me
> You must know how to talk to people in the correct manner and address situations correctly
I work very well with others
> You must be a team player
like above...I work really well with others
> You must be able to cope under pressure
it is the best way i learn, i work in fast food!
> You must be a member of the Slap Gaming Facebook Group
Already am!
> You must be on ventrilo at all times when you are playing on the Minecraft Server
I will be in ventrilo before i log into minecraft!

> Where You Currently Live
South Dakota, USA
> What Timezone's You Can Cover (In GMT Format - UK Time)
5am - 10am
I think is 11pm to 4am in central USA
> Your Age
> Answers To All The Questions In The Requirements
all above!

Black_Shadow6
23-07-2012, 10:21 AM
I'm here to put my name inconsideration for being a mod. I've been with the server for mounths and have ventrilo with a working mic. I'm a team player and am always there for new players. I am usually on 1.30 - 7.30 pm (GTM) I can go on later but not always. I can cope with pressure and I am fully mature 95% of the time. I am apart of the facebook community (just look up Taran Singh). I will settle manners with the best of my abilty. I am always on ventrilo when playing minecraft. I still do go to school but i will put in hours for the server. If I'm ever needed just message me and I'll be there. I also live in Australia and my IGN is Black_Shadow6 and I am 14 if u needed that.

GunSlinger4750
24-07-2012, 12:14 AM
Hey everyone, in vent Daloria suggested that I apply for the mod role, and I said that I will eventually do it. I applied sooner than I was expecting because of the loss of admins/mods we've been getting, meaning we need more. Kraft and Jack also wanted me to apply, so I'm going to go ahead and do it here. I currently live in Nottingham, England, so I'm in the GMT timezone. Seeing as it is now summer for me, I will be able to cover from about 1 in the afternoon, until about 1 in the morning (GMT). Throughout this, I will be off for things such as dinner, and to go on other things, but I won't be off for too long. I'm 13, and 14 in quite literally almost 2 weeks (August 6th), don't assume by my age that I'm not mature, and that I am annoying though, because I assure you that I know when to stop, and I am quite mature.. (other than the occasional that's what she said joke, but who doesn't love them? :D)

Moving on to the requirements now; I have been a member of the slap gaming minecraft server for much more than 2 weeks, in fact it's been over 3 months now. Where does the time go, eh? I am also a member of the slap gaming facebook group, and I check my facebook relatively often, so I can be contacted on there. I do have vent, and I am on there everytime I am on minecraft.

Now unfortunately I haven't been a mod/admin on any minecraft servers recently, so I do not have any experience with worldguarding/anything like that. I do not get too angry/irritated easily, so I will happily deal with any troublemakers that happen to be on the server. Hopefully I will be able to ensure that people have a good and enjoyable time here on this server. I am friends with most users on the server, and hopefully if I become a trial mod I can make more friends here.

Just to sum up my application:
I have ventrilo and a microphone, and I am active on there.
I cover the GMT time zone, from about 1pm to 1am.
I'm 13, almost 14.
I am mature, and sensible and will use my powers right.
I'm friendly with everyone on here.
I am a member of the facebook group. (Thomas Ramsey)

Thanks for reading, and I hope you take me into consideration.
~GunSlinger

Jackster21
24-07-2012, 09:25 AM
I currently live in Nottingham, England,

Hurray! A fellow Brit!
Ruleee Britannia!

Jackster21
24-07-2012, 09:38 AM
can i know why i was rejected??? please

not enough detail in the app, and not quite what we are looking for,

sorry dude!

Jackster21
24-07-2012, 09:39 AM
My name is Brabbit2244 (josh s) i live in arizona, usa. i would be on from 8am to 11 am and 6pm to 8pm (all in london time) i am 22 yo. i have been on the vent community for quite a while and have developed a relation with fellow ventrillo members. i am on vent everytime i am in my computer. i would address any member with profesionalism, while handling the problems quickly. i am an active member of the facebbok group. I am willing to devote any free time i have to being an amazing mod. hope you like my apllication and will be patiently waiting for your response.

josh m(brabbit2244)

YOU LIVE IN YOUR COMPUTER?!

WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN.

brabbit2244
24-07-2012, 10:11 AM
YOU LIVE IN YOUR COMPUTER?!

WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN.

http://creativehomeidea.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/mini_room_casemod_31-590x443.jpg

do not question my application jack. lmao

GunSlinger4750
24-07-2012, 01:52 PM
I currently live in Nottingham, England,

Hurray! A fellow Brit!
Ruleee Britannia!

didn't you know? :D

EndurableJono
24-07-2012, 07:00 PM
Hello. I saw that you were in need of more staff. I thought that i would stick to the rough copy of my old application.

I am 14 years old and live in Southern England. So this means I am on the GMT time scale. I have been a member on the server for some time now and recently donated for VIP. With the growing population of the server, I wanted to help out. Sometimes when I have been on, there has either been 1 or no admins/mods on. I believe that I can help and keep the peace on the server.
I am a member of the Slap-Gaming Facebook group. Like i said in my old application, I have gotten used to the World Guarding plugin. I roughly know my way around the commands. I feel that I am a respected player by all Staff and Players. There is no one that I know of that dislikes me. I am on Vent most of the time when I play. I will be on it all the time if I am promoted to Moderator.
With helping out. I generally help out at the moment. I have told several people the application website and told them what to do. I have also invited a couple of people to join me on the server. These include penfoldjnr, RzVibration and frazzle44. I have also asked Staff members to allocate them plots just to get them on the go, I also hope that i will be able to help all the new players that join.
I can cope under pressure very well. This means that I can cope in the worst of situations and keep my cool. I don’t get that annoyed with people, no matter what the problem. I just carry on as normal and try to get the problem resolved and if we can't i will do the best i can to stop it. I will help them out the best I can. Maybe soon I will have the opportunity to help them out properly. If I do I will not abuse my powers. I will not just build for people in Creative. If people need help I will immediately stop what I am doing to help them out. No matter what I am doing.
Being a team player is what I am good at. Everyone on the server is a team so I will use my powers to help them the best I can. If I ever do get stuck I won’t be afraid to ask another Mod/Admin to do the job for me or to just show me what to do. I am a very fast learner so anything that I get taught I will roughly remember what to do. If not then I will simply ask again.
Thanks for taking your time to read this,
Jono :D

Jackster21
24-07-2012, 09:31 PM
GUNSLINGER IS NOW A TRIAL UK MODERATOR!

lyska
25-07-2012, 11:27 AM
my name is lyska on facebook group as ryan johnson.
> What Timezone's You Can Cover austraila nz etc im normally on from 11am till 6pm nz time then after i get back from work
11am nz time to 6pm = midnight till about 7am
> Your Age 20
> Where You Currently Live Im from wellington, new zealand
i have played on this server for quite a while mainly by my self as i dont want my creations destroyed but can work as a team when needed.
i act my age 99% of the time.
i normally react to things as they happen and try not to make decisions with out hearing both parties sides of the story and can cope under pressure.
im normally on vent as i like the idea of talking to other people on the other side of the world so i have no problem being on vent.
im not really that well known on the minecraft server mainly cause i build out on the edge of the map but talk to alot of people on vent.
thanks for your consideration

GTR_JR
27-07-2012, 12:17 AM
Given the issues that were discussed I have bought a new account. The new username is GTR_JR. I hope that any other issues can be worked through as well.

Hello, my name is Brandon Teepell, known as ( GTR is the preferred method of reducing my name but most of you have decided that 'God' is more appropriate) I saw you are taking applications for Mod and thought that I might throw in my hat to the bid.

I'm 25, and a father of three, I live in Ontario, Canada, and spend most of my time at home with the wife and kids because I jobless. More accurately I'm a Student on summer vacation. I will be returning to school in September but that's never stopped me from spending a gross amount of time online before. I'm actually planning on getting a treadmill desk this year to help get in shape while I game.

I am on Vent every time I log in now I don't always say much but I do have a microphone. I'm forcing myself to make it a habit. I also joined the SLAP Gaming Facebook group today, I'm usually on Facebook every day because it's one of the pages that automatically come up when I turn on my computer.

I would like to take this time to clear something up about my name. My name comes from an old joke in my family. When my Wife was pregnant for the first time we were both 19 and we hadn't yet decided if we were going to keep the baby. While discussing the situation with my Mother-in-law we got to joking about how to tell my Wifes father. We joked that we should blame it on "god". My Wife after that point started using the handle "GodRapedMe" as an inside joke, and I began to use the name "GodTheRapist" to reflect hers. It honestly has nothing to do with any religion or to mock or belittle anyones belief system.

I can cover a wide range of times. I am usually on from at least 16:00 - 4:00 GMT but sometimes more. If my insomnia is bothering me then I may be up for an entire day or two.

I am a calm and logical person, I have never buckled under pressure and I am a loyal person by nature.

I hope that I have answered all of your questions and I am hoping that you look favourably upon me.

Just to be sure I will list the questions with short answers here:

> You Must have ventrilo and a microphone. Yes.
> You will need to be a sensible and mature individual. I try to be sensible and Mature at all times.
> A Respected member from the Minecraft server. I hope that I am.
> You must know how to talk to people in the correct
manner and address situations correctly. Again, I hope that I do. I never speak with malice.
> You must be a team player. Always.
> You must be able to cope under pressure. I am used to being under pressure. Never stopped me before :D
> You must be a member of the
Slap Gaming Facebook Group. Joined today.
> You must be on ventrilo at all times when
you are playing on the Minecraft Server. Yep. Forcing it to be a habit.

> Where You Currently Live Ontario, Canada.
> What Timezone's You Can Cover
(In GMT Format - UK Time) 16:00 - 4:00 (But I am very flexible)
> Your Age 25

redhead
27-07-2012, 05:01 AM
Moderator Application

I'm Doggys70[Member] and I live in the United States.

I cover Pacific Daylight Time In California U.S.A.

I am an experienced server owner at the age of 14

I have a mic and ventrillo
Iv been playing on the server for a while and it's brilliant!
Im a sensible server moderator considerating i own a server
I cope very well with stressful and quick situations
I am always using ventrillo
Thank you for for reading my applications I'm hoping for the best!

Imallskillzy
31-07-2012, 05:45 PM
Hello.

My name is Imallskillzy, and this is a mod application.

Just going to quickly stick a disclaimer out there saying that I wouldn't be able to be on as often as you've seen me, school is starting soon, and I need to focus on that and work, but I should be able to play for a solid 2-3 hours a day, sometimes more, sometimes less.

But yea, I know the rules, I'm familiar with the plugins the server uses, and well, you know, I've done it before :p

To address the issue about commitment, I love this server, I don't plan on leaving, and I might as well help everyone out =D

Any questions just come bug me =D

> You Must have ventrilo and a microphone. Yep.
> You will need to be a sensible and mature individual Yep.
> A Respected member from the Minecraft server Sure.
> You must know how to talk to people in the correct manner and address situations correctly L0l he di3d
> You must be a team player Yep.
> You must be able to cope under pressure Yep.
> You must be a member of the Slap Gaming Facebook Group Yep.
> You must be on ventrilo at all times when you are playing on the Minecraft Server yep.

But yea, just sticking my name out there for consideration.

Cheers.

mexicanman1309
11-08-2012, 04:01 AM
Where You Currently Live usa michagan
> What Timezone's You Can Cover (standerd)
> Your Age 13
> Answers To All The Questions In The Requirements i will

lyska
19-08-2012, 01:15 PM
i applied for moderator but was declined so i thought i would rework my post anyway here goes.
my name is lyska im on the facebook group as ryan johnson i am 20 years old and from wellington newzealand, and i am applying for moderator cause i believe i may be of some use. i am aware that because i made friends with ellyssium people are worried i will do the same as her so here is some backround information amout me.
when i first moved to slap i went out far into the jungle to where i could build with out worrying about others stealing my stuff( didnt know bout world guard) so i made my base there then i survived like you would in single player paying no attention to anything in chat. this changed when my enchantment table was stolen and other stuff taken ( back now ty mods) that was the first time i asked for help from a mod and was surprized how instantly someone came to help me and put a world guard over my area so it wouldnt happen again. so i donated to the server cause i want this server to continue then about 2 months later i meet ellyssium who responded to my modreq and after helping flew around and said how much she liked my builds this was the first time i had had someone compliment them and was happy i could impress mods. then awhile later i learnt that slap had a ventrillo server to so i joined a channel that had the only person i knew in it (elly) then i meet kraftking and daloria thru her. i went on loads of mining trips with her and made my camp lyssium at a few blocks above bedrock to impress her then i found out that she was getting banned for granting herself items aparently chests full so i made the decision in my mind whether to leave and play on a different server or stay on this one i chose the later, because i had grown attached to this server and the people in it i would never want to do harm to it so i started a new base around a skeleton spawner and started again. when i heard thru kraftking that the server was in need of more mods and guides in the pacific timezone i thought this would be a good opportunity to help out the server i enjoy being on that is all i love this server, i wish to help if i can if u dont need me fine i understand. how ever if you have a reason you dont want me to help or feel i will do harm to the server please bring it up with me in person or mail etc. sorry for the long message just want you to understand where i am coming from.
>You Must have ventrilo and a microphone. yes i do
> You will need to be a sensible and mature individual. i am evertime i am in vent
> A Respected member from the Minecraft server .i would hope i am
> You must know how to talk to people in the correct manner and address situations correctly. i speak to everyone with the same manner they address me and always hear both sides of an arguement before casting judgement
> You must be a team player. i will help in any way i can
> You must be able to cope under pressure. i work in a pizza industry where i am constantly under pressure and stress so i am used to coping with it
> You must be a member of the Slap Gaming Facebook Group Yep.
> You must be on ventrilo at all times when you are playing on the Minecraft Server. aye sir! =)

Thank you for reading this very long post sorry for it =(
thanks for your consideration

P4R4BE11UM
24-08-2012, 08:56 AM
Oh Hai! P4R4BE11UM here, that name you love to spell. : )

I've been on the server for a little over a month now..... a Guide for a week or so. Totally hooked. I like the community that's being built. The rules are tight enough to keep it under control, yet allow enough breathing room for the players to thrive in it. The Staff is always willing to help, and if you're brave enough to become friends with them, they'll always keep you on your toes.

I'm applying for Mod. Seriously, I'm not just typing a random post in this thread. Here's the dealio :

> You Must have ventrilo and a microphone. Check!
> You will need to be a sensible and mature individual Check!
> A Respected member from the Minecraft server Check!
> You must know how to talk to people in the correct manner and address situations correctly Check!
> You must be a team player Check!
> You must be able to cope under pressure Check!
> You must be a member of the Slap Gaming Facebook Group (http://www.slap-gaming.com/facebook) Check!
> You must be on ventrilo at all times when you are playing on the Minecraft Server Check!
> Where You Currently Live San Diego, California
> What Timezone's You Can Cover (In GMT Format - UK Time) That really differs depending on the day. I'm on as much as I possibly can be. But good news is I'm on a lot when most current Mods are sleeping. Go Me!
> Your Age : 32

Thank you for your time.

P4R4BE11UM
Parabellum
Jason
(enter your favorite name here)

Zerohax
24-08-2012, 09:12 AM
Aloha, I am known as Zerohax. ( Most call me Zero or Hax.) I am currently a guide and have been enjoying the experience of working with the staff so far. It was also brought to my attention that i should make the leap and apply for mod. So, Here i am.
I am a female, 31 years of age and live in California. I will be training for roller derby soon, but that should not take away anytime that i am normally online.

Here are the Required Questions you have Asked:

I have both and use it Daily.
> You will need to be a sensible and mature individual.
I am both Sensible and Mature.
> A Respected member from the Minecraft server.
I am respected because I also respect others :D So yes I am.
> You must know how to talk to people in the correct manner and address situations correctly.
Yes, I do know how to talk to people and handle the issues that come up with ease.
> You must be a team player.
there is no i in team. So yes i am.
> You must be able to cope under pressure.
I am able to cope under pressure
> You must be a member of the Slap Gaming Facebook Group.
Joined the first week i came to the server.
> You must be on ventrilo at all times when you are playing on the Minecraft Server.
I am usually always on Vent in some form :)

Santa Barbara California US
The times I am online is at random since i Work from home. I can say I am up late at night when no mods are usually on.
> Your Age

Thanks for Looking at my App :D

Zerohax
Stephanie

crzybldthrwr
26-08-2012, 04:29 PM
I do!
I'm 21, and working on my 4th year of my degree in Computer Science, I'd say I'm pretty mature :3
I'd hope I am, I don't start things with anyone c:
> You must know how to talk to people in the correct manner and address situations correctly
Thats easy! I've been using manners since I could walk :P
As long as my teammates are competent I'm a happy camper :)
I can, pressure is like 90% of a Programmers life haha
> You must be a member of the Slap Gaming Facebook Group (http://www.slap-gaming.com/facebook)
Yus
> You must be on ventrilo at all times when you are playing on the Minecraft Server
I havent been in the past, but I will be :3
Somewhere in Ohio, that's about as specific as I'll get haha
> What Timezone's You Can Cover (In GMT Format - UK Time
It really varies since I go to school during the week, some days I have 2-3 hour breaks in between classes and some i dont, weekends are a toss up between reading, writing things and free time.
> Your Age : 21

If you've ever heard of the Skyblock Survival Server ran by PhanaticD, I was a moderator for quite a while on that server,
I left because of some issues I had with PhanaticD and because I couldn't really have fun anymore.

I'm a hard worker and hate to see MC go down the drain like I see in so many servers :'C

DJH98
27-08-2012, 10:56 AM
Hello i'm DJH98 and i would love to be a slap-gaming Moderator. I am on vent everyday i am on slap-gaming i have a working microphone and a headset. I'm a team player i love helping people and showing them around this server. I live in Gold Coast Queensland Australia. I'm only 13 and i now alot of people think 13 year olds are not mature but i am mature. I have been on this server since the 22nd of may 2012. I am a member on the slap-gaming facebook group.

--DJH98

TheRealFootballskillzxx
02-09-2012, 08:12 PM
> Where You Currently Live: Denmark [EU]
> What Timezone's You Can Cove: Pretty much all day except for school/homework
> Your Age: 14

> You Must have ventrilo and a microphone: i have a microphone and can get ventrillo
> You will need to be a sensible and mature individual: i would say i am of cause i like to joke around sometimes
> A Respected member from the Minecraft server: dont know what other people think of me
> You must know how to talk to people in the correct manner and address situations correctly: can do
> You must be a team player: what do you mean there is diffrent kind of definitions of "team work"
> You must be able to cope under pressure: i can handle pressure pretty good
> You must be a member of the Slap Gaming Facebook Group (http://www.slap-gaming.com/facebook): i have applyied
> You must be on ventrilo at all times when you are playing on the Minecraft Server:sure why not

Feenixb1o7.
04-09-2012, 10:35 PM
I do indeed, a farely decent one as I record let's plays.

That's not a problem, I'm very mature most of the time (boobies hehe)

Not really respected, not a lot of people know me, but I've never had problems.

> You must know how to talk to people in the correct manner and address situations correctly.

I was brought up to respect people and use manners at all times.

Naturally, nothing better than teamwork. We'll need it for when the zombies come.

Pressure is not a problem.

> You must be a member of the Slap Gaming Facebook Group (http://www.slap-gaming.com/facebook)
I am indeed.

Not a problem, I'll join when it allows me, currently getting it fixed by moderators. It's giving me an autentication error.

I live in Lincoln city, in England UK.

From 6-12 P.M. any time in those hours.

> Your Age : I'm 24.

TheRealFootballskillzxx
05-09-2012, 07:37 AM
> Where You Currently Live: Denmark [EU]
> What Timezone's You Can Cover (In GMT Format - UK Time): most of the day
> Your Age: 14
> Answers To All The Questions In The Requirements:

> You Must have ventrilo and a microphone: check
> You will need to be a sensible and mature individual: i am
> A Respected member from the Minecraft server: dont know if i am ask them?
> You must know how to talk to people in the correct manner and address situations correctly:i can
> You must be a team player: no i in team am a team player
You must be able to cope under pressure: can cope good under pressure
> You must be a member of the Slap Gaming Facebook Group: check (http://www.slap-gaming.com/facebook)
> You must be on ventrilo at all times when you are playing on the Minecraft Server: check

i know you think im a stupid team but im really mature

Steffany686
15-09-2012, 05:46 PM
Hello! Steffany (Steffy) Here! I have just became a Guide and decided to try for Mod. My job is working with people most of the day and I also am in college/University. I like working with people and helping them out. I have been playing Slap for about a month now and love it! I love working with all the staff because they all make it fun and dont take thing to seriously unless the situation call for it.

> You Must have ventrilo and a microphone. Yes I have both and I am getting a better mic soon.

> You will need to be a sensible and mature individual. I am both Mature and Sensible when the time calls for it, but I can also a joke.

> A Respected member from the Minecraft server. I like to think I have many friends on the server most of which are part of Staff.

manner and address situations correctly. I can talk to people well and can address people as the situation calls for.

> You must be a team player. I am a good team player.

> You must be able to cope under pressure. I am used to being under pressure as my job is working with people and helping people under stress themselves.

Slap Gaming Facebook Group. Joined when I first heard about it.

you are playing on the Minecraft Server. Yes Its always fun to talk to people!

> Where You Currently Live Selma Al.

(In GMT Format - UK Time) Weekdays anytime after Midnight GMT and Weekends most of the day, and any other time I can get on.

> Your Age 20

Thanks for reading my Application for Mod!

-Steffany686 Slap-Gaming Guide

ParagonSpider
04-10-2012, 01:57 PM
Application for Mod:
'sup most of you know me as ParagonSpider, Para (Not anymore), and now Alex (I'm a member on the server), Since P4R4BE11UM and me get confused of which P4R4/Para they're asking for.
I am Mature most of the time. I tend to be immature for alotta jokes including tht's what she said.
I've been playing on this server for a month or two.
I am learning how to use WorldEdit, and PermissionEx. (Most commands I do not know, and I tend to forget)
Always a team player ;)
I can talk to people in the correct way as & when the situation calls for.
I can keep the peace most of the time (I tend to go insane if I see dumb questions like "Mod tp me tp me tp me tp me" or "Mod tp me and let's team up in the Resource", etc. Leave the mods be! They're working hard to keep the server Clean and fun! I've seen this happen the Daloria many times and it's looks frustrating to see that happen to a mod even when you're not. Just kinda leave the mods be, and they might not team up with you in resource for the sake of the server LOL), I would love someone to mute me for a minute or two if that ever happens.
I am 14 years old, turning 15 on December 12
Already a member on the SLAP group on Facebook
I have a working Mic and I have ventrilo, and my headset (part where you listen from) does not work, I use my Logitech Speakers for the PC and I can hear mostly everyone (unless my speakers f*ck up again)

I live in Canada, Montreal, QC

Happy gaming! -ParagonSpider (SLAP_Member)

monkeypants88
07-10-2012, 04:44 AM
Its me monkeypants88 Most staff already know me but zero finally convinced me to put up a facebook to be able to apply for mod! I am 25 with

two kids and work full time for the cable company but spend all my free time gaming! I have enjoyed my position as guide and helping new people

but would like to continue in becoming more involved in the slap community. I am completely used to high stress positions and workloads and so

far have not really seen the server as "work".... it does get hectic but if your having fun its not work! I feel as if I am more than mature enough to

understand the boundaries and rules/limitations of being mod but also able to handle the duties handed to us. I would really like to help zero and

para when they're on and I do have lots of experience in worldedit and also pick up really quick on command scripts so world guard should be fairly

easy for me to pick up. I am in Pacific Time zone (Las Vegas BABY!) but mostly play late night and during the days Sundays and Tuesdays now.

> You Must have ventrilo and a microphone: I have both, gotta love turtle beaches!

> You will need to be a sensible and mature individual: I am 25 with two kids and a full time job so Very mature and Mostly sensible :)

> A Respected member from the Minecraft server: Check! Respected by all fellow members of staff and am always respectful and courtious to other staff and members

> You must know how to talk to people in the correct manner and address situations correctly: Always know when to be professional and also when to have fun which is also key to the server :)

> You must be a team player: I always help out when I can with others builds or when requests come up that i can handle as guide

> You must be able to cope under pressure: I work for the cable company on strict time frames always overloaded and also again have two kids.... i thrive under pressure. I enjoy conquering things that seem impossible to others

> You must be a member of the Slap Gaming Facebook Group (http://www.slap-gaming.com/facebook): Just setup a new facebook page just for this and requested to join group tonight but CAN and WILL be more active on there

> You must be on ventrilo at all times when you are playing on the Minecraft Server: I am Always on vent even when no one else is

garownsu01
07-10-2012, 03:16 PM
i would love to be a mod because i would love to help out and i have a working mic and ventrilo and i will be on daily

garownsu01
07-10-2012, 03:30 PM
do you have a working mic and ventrilo:

yes i do

you need to be mature and sensible:

yes i am i am 17

you must know how to talk to people correctly:

i can do that

You must be a team player:
i will help people with whatever they need

you must be a member of the Slap-Gaming facebook page:

i am

You must always be on ventrilo when u are on the server:

i will be on ventrilo when ever im on the slap-gaming server and i get on the ventrilo even when i am not on the slap-gaming server

lordgandalf
14-10-2012, 10:44 AM
I Have them and use them
I`m 29 and im working for the military as a IT guy so i guess im mature and sensible
Im a respected member around on the server i guess never heard an person having problems with me
I always adress people in a nice and correct manner
There is no I in team so yupz im a team player
I guess i can handle stress if you work where i work where people could die if you make a mistake
Yup
I am at all times on ventrilo when im playing
I currently live in the netherlands
Im mostly online from 4 pm GMT till 10 pm GMT (5 till 11 CEST) in the weekends im online almost everyday and when online im stay almost the whole day
> Your Age : 29

>Other stuff.
I have some prio experience with WG and PEX. And loads of experience with Linux and game servers

I hope you will consider me to become a member of staff see you online.

wfcm8
17-10-2012, 05:01 PM
Would like to keep the server in shape and have been seeing some greifing and would like to stop it!
really want to help out and give advice for things and answers for important questions!
IGN:wfcm8

thx
wfcm8

dood
18-10-2012, 09:56 AM
My Name is ZzMate123 And i hope i c ould become a moderator or guide on this server if not then its ok :D .....

xXGoldenCookieXx
20-10-2012, 01:57 PM

I do, but i'll have to use it more. And i will. I am good at communicating with other people. Even if they don't speak the language I do.

I am both these things and i'm very friendly. My job is actually to take care of kids, so i would say that i'm very sensible and mature:)

I really like to help people and it would be cool to have more abilities to help people with. I am on alot and i always cares to give a little hint to newcommers.

I think i am. There is not anyone who i hate,
and i don't think there's anyone who hates me.

I do. As i stated earlier my job is to take care of kids, so i know how to address stuff properly.

I am a team player . I think that everything is even more fun when you do it together. I'm always nice to my "team" in any situation.

I'm also able to do that.
Sometimes i get really stressed,
but it shouldn't be a problem when it's a game.
I am!
I am, now. Sometimes I'm also on when i'm not playing the game.

>Other than that:

I have been an admin on other servers, and i do have experience with WG and other stuff. If there is other stuff i need to know, then it's cool. I am a fast learner! And i'm very efficient!:)

i'm in the european timezone, but i can stretch.

I'm always thinking about how helpful people are on the server and how good of an experience it is to play with you guys. I'm very impressed with what you have done and what you're doing to the server. So i thought that i would also like to help and give the new guys some good experiences with Slap Gaming.

That is all from me, thanks.

-Cookie

Ps. Sorry if i didn't spell things right. Damn ipad keyboard:)

bladrag
17-11-2012, 05:25 AM
Hello, this is Drageon. ^^

My name is Jonathan ;D I've played on the server for a year on this Sunday. I've seen a lot of things happening on it. I've met new people, seen new staff come and go, watched cities go up (I was on when there were no cities except Silvermoon). I think I'd be ideal as a moderator. I meet all the requirements, I have vent, post on the facebook group, and I get along with staff.

I currently live in Vancouver, BC, Canada. The Time zone is Pacific Coast Time. I can cover weekends and holidays well, as I'm usually on 4 hours a day on week ends. The time I'd be on would be ranging from 4pm PST to 10pm PST. Im 15, male (attractive) and would like to become a moderator.

>I have ventrilo, and use it frequently.
>I am respected because I know most of the people that play.
>Im sensible and mature, though I enjoy a good laugh.
>I can address situations and talk to people politely and properly.
>Coping under pressure? Piece of cake. (The cake is a lie!!!!)
>I enjoy socializing, so I joined the Facebook group and I am a team player.

Please consider me!
-Drageon

Bandana6
05-12-2012, 08:32 PM
Hello! Bandana6 here! I have been on the server since around July 2012. This is the first server I've ever been on and I fell in love with it! I would like to apply for Moderator because I feel like I can help the server much more than I am now.

> You Must have Ventrilo and a microphone. I have both.
> You will need to be a sensible and mature individual. I am 15 and very mature for my age.
> A Respected member from the Minecraft server. I believe I am a respected member.
> You must know how to talk to people in the correct manner and address situations correctly. I always talk to people in a nice way.
> You must be a team player. I'm a very good team player :D
> You must be able to cope under pressure. I handle stress very well.
> You must be a member of the Slap Gaming Facebook Group. I am apart of the Facebook Group.
> You must be on ventrilo at all times when you are playing on the Minecraft Server. I do that already :D

> Where You Currently Live. I live in the USA. Eastern Standard time.
> What Timezone's You Can Cover (In GMT Format - UK Time) I can usually cover 5:30 GMT- 11:30 GMT
> Your Age I am 15 years old.

Thank you for your time! :diamond:

dany25
08-12-2012, 03:39 PM
Hi all, I'm birdisdwrd...
This is my all time favourite server on MC, and i really want some increased responsibility's.
I live in Canada, Ontario to be exact.
I am currently 13 years of age.
I do have Ventrilo and a working mic, but have never used it before.
Cheers to all,
birdisdwrd

xiTropicz
08-12-2012, 08:50 PM
Hi guys, im back!
As you know i was a member of the Slap gaming staff before and i would like to take on the roll once more.
> You Must have ventrilo and a mic.
I have both.
> You will need to be a sensible and mature individual.
I am mature and sensible, as you may know.
> A respected member from the minecraft server.
I have been playing on the servevr for about a year and a half now, so i should be respected.
I have done this before many times and i can do it again.
I have done many team based games and activitys.
> You must be able to cope under pressure.
I can cope under pressure.
> You must be a member of the Slap Gaming Facebook Group.
I am.
> You must be on ventrilo at all times when you are plaing on the Minecraft Server.
I am always on vent when im on Minecraft.

> Where you live
I live in england
> What time zones can you cover
4:40 - 11:00 and weekends.
I hope you will accept my submission.

Drisana
12-12-2012, 11:08 PM
Hello, this is DrisanaRM (21 years old, 22 in May) and I am currently a Guide. While I'd like some time to continue being a guide for a little while to establish credibility with the server and the staff, I'd like to put my name up for consideration for mod. When you think I am ready (and should I meet your requirements), I would love to become a mod and fulfill all the duties and requirements that would be expected of me. I have Ventrilo and a working microphone, I like to think that I'm sensible and mature and I hope that people respect me. I am from California, USA so I can cover the Pacific Time Zone. I'm a fast learner and I have been keeping notes on all my duties, commands and sites that I need to keep up with and I would do the same if I were to be mod.

:happy:

DesignTrice
03-01-2013, 01:09 PM
Hello, DesignTrice here.

I am a Guide for almost 2 weeks now and I really enjoy helping out mod requests and introducing people into the server. As I am enjoying being a Guide, I would like to help in the server even more. I live in The Netherlands which is at timezone GMT +1. I am 16 years old and I'm studying IT Application Designer.

> You Must have ventrilo and a microphone. I do and I'm in the chat very often.
> You will need to be a sensible and mature individual. I think I meet both the requirements as I want to be the server a nice place to be, I am taking the responsibility to sort out things. Immature is not something that is my play style in either life and in game.
> A Respected member from the Minecraft server. I am sure that I'm a respected member in the server. I have never had any problems with any person.
> You must know how to talk to people in the correct manner and address situations correctly. I am good at communicating to people and handling situations.
> You must be a team player. I love being in a team. Working together is something I really like.
> You must be able to cope under pressure. I have no problems with that, I work even better when I am under pressure.
> You must be a member of the Slap Gaming Facebook Group. I am part of the group.
> You must be on ventrilo at all times when you are playing on the Minecraft Server. I am almost everytime when I am in the Minecraft Server on ventrilo.

Zerohax
16-01-2013, 07:43 PM
oh hai! Zerohax here to reapply for mod. Most know me from being a guide and a mod from before.
I am a loyal member of the slap community and do help those who made need it in the most polite way possible.
I tend to crack jokes and keep the game fun with a little humor but i also know when to be serious.
being a mod is a team effort and i really hope to be apart of it again.

I am in the us but will be spending most of my time late night after server resets.
I do have vent and use it when i am online.
I am 32 yrs of age :)

thank you for looking at my and i hope to hear from all of you soon.
(note: i know no grammer was used in this app but i applied from my phone O.o so sorry for you grammer junkies :D)

dany25
16-01-2013, 09:30 PM
Hello All,
Its birdisdwrd!- Here is my Moderator Application!
I have been on this server since September 2012, and it is the ONLY server I have ever been on.
I do have Ventrilo but have never used it, and also have a working mic.
Most people tell me I am very mature for my age, and I know that I can handle almost any problem!
Most people on this server know me, and also respect me. I made a error and was banned for a silly thing, but now, as you can ask Krafter, we made up and now are good friends.
I am a polite individual who can deal with situations in a smart manner. I am a Gifted Student in school and knowledge can help me address problems properly.
I usually rely on my teammates more then on myself so yes, I can work in a team.
I always preform better under pressure, because I push my self as hard as I can to do well.
Yes, I am, Daniel Perillo (http://www.slap-gaming.com/facebook)
I have never been on it before but if accepted, I will always be on it.

In Your Application Please Include:
I live in Ontario, Canada
I can cover the 8:30 GMT time zone until around 9 GMT on weekdays and on weekends the whole day.
> Your Age
13 years of age
DONE!!!

Thank you for your consideration,

Yours Truly,

Birdisdwrd

Charlotina
16-01-2013, 10:08 PM
oh hai! Zerohax here to reapply for mod. Most know me from being a guide and a mod from before.
I am a loyal member of the slap community and do help those who made need it in the most polite way possible.
I tend to crack jokes and keep the game fun with a little humor but i also know when to be serious.
being a mod is a team effort and i really hope to be apart of it again.

I am in the us but will be spending most of my time late night after server resets.
I do have vent and use it when i am online.

thank you for looking at my and i hope to hear from all of you soon.
(note: i know no grammer was used in this app but i applied from my phone O.o so sorry for you grammer junkies :D)

AMGG! SHE BE BACK!

MyCookieNotUrs99
16-01-2013, 10:49 PM
Hey guys! :D Im going to get on slap more often now that have my PC working again. I have applied already and once I did I sort of stopped playing so I thought I would give it another try! I'm 13 now (Impressive right?) and I live in Central USA in the Central US/ Canadian Time zone. I can get on from 3 to 7 (my time) during the week and the weekends differ depending on whats going on! I have all of the requirements down and I think I'm qualified enough to take on this role. I have also noticed the lack of american mods, I know everyone says this but I think I could help out with this small problem! Thanks for considering! And reading this ridiculously long app. CCCOOOOKKIIEEE AWWAAAAYYY

LuckyC5
26-01-2013, 01:23 AM
Hello! Lucky here and here is my application :D

I have vent and a mic and I'm sure you have all heard my voice :P
I would consider myself mature and am able to cope under pressure
I would say I am respected considering that I have no beef with other players and feel welcomed by everyone :)
I have been sensible to players that are new to the server and even minecraft that don't know what their doing! We have all been new to something at some point! :)
I would consider myself a team player otherwise I wouldn't have vent! :D
I am able to cope under pressure with any kind of player or person
I am a member of the Facebook group, also Jack has seen my sexy profile pic ;)
I am always on vent

I live in Texas y'all :D
I'm pretty sure it's GMT -5 but I'm not sure :P If this helps Central Standerd Time? :P
I am 15

Thank you for your time and consideration!
Chris

GreenTitanLP
27-01-2013, 05:20 PM
Hey, I'm GreenTitanLP, and I love helping people on here as a Guide already, but there's one problem with that. In my Time Zone (EST) during certain times of the day no one is on to help with certain /modreqs I can't handle as a Guide. I live in 'Murica, Ohio to be exact. I'm on Vent whenever I'm on. I am 15, and work well with others. I learn commands pretty quick, and try to handle any /modreq I can. I'm part of the Slap Facebook group, you can find the real me in "Not So Secret Identities". Hope you consider me!

Able to Cope Under Pressure [x]
Mature Player [x]
Member of Facebook Group [x]
Team Player [x]
Ventrilo User [x]

-GreenTitanLP

roodypatooty
28-01-2013, 03:53 AM
are you guys still looking for moderators? i can't be one yet since i don't meet all the requirements yet but i hope to eventually. Just wondering if you need any more help...i feel like i should be contributing to such a good and respected server. i live in Ohio USA btw :)

Cats_say_moo
05-02-2013, 06:14 PM
are you guys still looking for moderators?
I think they still are :p (Psst Get vent now! >:D)

LegendaryToxic
06-02-2013, 12:30 AM
Hello, LegendaryToxic visiting everyone on the forums again :D, Ahh yes taking on the role of "Moderator" wooh well better now try than never well first things first, I am a mature person that is always on vent and the server about the same time everyday if not earlier. A lot of people say hello to me on the server and talk to me and not to be "putting anyone down" but I have noticed recently there has been a decline of staff on at about my night time. I feel like i can help a little with that. I can handle pressure and can handle things nicely, As ive been guide i try to break up little fights that happen "keeping the peace" Im a team player and part of the facebook "group". Im always on vent whether its listening or even sick, Now for the "questions" I currently live in the U.s.a New Jersey. My age is 14, and i can be on from about Uk time from about 9 to 3 im the morning which would be 4 to 10 U.S time.

Well thanks for considering and you time :)
Thanks,
David S.

Hey,LegendaryToxic here just visiting and I was looking at the pending list, and sorry If i was not clear, but i am from America
Thanks,
David S.

EDIT ryuuga: use the "Edit Post" button please instead of double posting please

roodypatooty
10-02-2013, 10:01 PM
ok ;) i can do that.

Charlotina
17-02-2013, 08:01 PM
Hello all,

I am Charlotina on Minecraft, Charlotte irl. I'm applying now since I do speak now ;D
And I think I am ready for the next step. I've been Guide for almost 4 months now and I think I did a good job so far,
I do live in the Netherlands (Europe). I can not be online during the week, however I am very much online during the
weekends and vacations ofcourse. GMT +1 So about from 10/11 till late in the night I will be online if I not have
stuff.. ;D

- I have a working microphone and I am always on Ventrillo.
- I consider myself as a mature individual as I am Guide for 4 months now.
- I think I am respected for Minecraft and Call of Duty people.
- I think I can manage that, although I have to use translator now and then :P
- I am a very good team player as I rock in CoD :D
- I am very well in working well under pressure.
- I am.
- I am always online since I stated that in the first requirement.

So this is my application!

- Guide Charlotina (Charlotte)

Slacky
17-02-2013, 08:37 PM
Hello everyone, slacky here. After being a guide for a while, I think I'm ready for the next step. I live in Belgium, Europe. (Timezone: GMT +1). I'm almost online everyday of the week! This will mostly be in the evening, because I have school/hobbies to do! I have a working microphone and I'm on v ent when possible.

I think I work well under pressure. Keeping my cool and staying friendly are my biggest skills. I still have a lot to learn in the moderator community, but I'm confident to learn adn try my best.

- Slacky, irl Pieterjan

crazyredhead27
18-02-2013, 05:18 PM
:cool:Hi guys
Crazy here i think i should be a mod because since I got monecraft I have been on the slap gaming server (I joined on the 24-8-2012) so I have been on a long time and if you ask members of the server I am always up to making thing for people. On a norther server I was the head admin ( before the server was hacked and shut down). I do have a rubbish mike and am on vent. I do know most of the commands but will need to relearn them

I hope you take this in to consideration
Crazy

PS. My in game name is Crazyredhead27

crazyredhead27
18-02-2013, 05:23 PM
And I live in England can an on at 3.00 pm to what ever time I
Finish weekdays. And weekends I am always on mostly if I'm not away

TheKrafter1923
18-02-2013, 05:54 PM
Crazy to avoid double posting use the "edit" button on your post

Charlotina
18-02-2013, 06:32 PM
Hi guys
Crazy here i think i should be a mod because since I got monecraft I have been on the slap gaming server (I joined in early 2011) so I have been on a long time and if you ask members of the server I am always up to making thing for people. On a norther server I was the head admin ( before the server was hacked and shut down). I do have a rubbish mike and am on vent. I do know most of the commands but will need to relearn them

I hope you take this in to consideration
Crazy

PS. My in game name is Crazyredhead27

This is what your profile says on the forums
<dt>Join Date</dt><dd> 24-08-2012</dd>

That isn't quite early 2011, is it?

crazyredhead27
18-02-2013, 08:51 PM
whoops soz char
i hope youll still take my application in to consideration
:steve_rage:

Charlotina
18-02-2013, 09:13 PM
whoops soz char
i hope youll still take my application in to consideration
:steve_rage:

Not up to me ;)

Kaius93
18-03-2013, 07:21 PM
Hi It's me again, Kaiusarius. Im re-applying for moderator because i have spent sometime as a guide now and would like to give more help towards the server, I now have a better understanding of the server and the role of the moderator. So id like to try being moderator again. I feel i am respected on the server and know most of the moderators and admin on the server.

I live in the UK

At this moment in time i can be on the server from 7am GMT to 11pm GMT. Though i may not be on for that long some days

I am 20

Thanks

domop12
19-03-2013, 06:35 PM
It's me again,,,,
Last time I messed up the whole thing! :D

now.... let me explain why i should be a MOD.
I have a working microphone and ventrilo.

I am a sensible and mature kid.

I respect members of the server!

I am able to talk to people in a good manner, and address situations correctly
I am a good team player, I like teams.

I am able to cope under pressure!

I Just joined! my name is: domop kakis (fake name)

I can be on ventrilo when I'm on the server!

MORE things......

I only got temp banned ONCE,,, I have A good reason why I could not cut down the trees!!
[send me a private message on SLAP to find out why]

I am 12 years old

I currently live in: London

I can be on the server 3-4 hours a week (sometimes more)

I can be on early in the weekends,, when there is no staff on, so I can HELP players!

Kind Regards

domop12

[not sure about me? contact me on Skype! my name is: ddd.ddd597] :)

Jasonli123
21-03-2013, 02:27 AM
Hey, Jason here, I've been a guide for a little while now and I feel that I could help the server more by becoming a mod. I am 18 years old and live in Memphis (U.S. Central timezone/GMT - 5:00). I have past experience as a mod which I can elaborate on if need be. Because I have an easy last trimester at school and little in the way of a social life I am on a lot, so I'd be able to cover the times when no mods are on.

I have vent and a fully functioning headset

I like to think I am both sensible and mature.

I like to think people respect me.

I know how, and have experience doing so.

I am.

I work best under pressure.

I am.

I already do that, and I'm often on when not playing minecraft.

To summarize: I'd like to help out the sever a little more by becoming a mod.

As always thank you for reading and considering my application, have a nice day.

- Jasonli123

bros
23-03-2013, 12:39 PM
Hello I'm Bros4:D i have been on this server for more then 2 weeks and i live in america and i'm 11 years old and i don't have facebook but i promise when i get it i will join the slap-gaming group right away and i would love to become a mod because i love helping people and i will be on vent everyday and i will be on slap-gaming almost everyday and i love helping people: giving a plot, answering a question ect. Also i know alot of the mod/admin commands from other servers and this server. Also i my TimeLine is Eastern time.

~Bros4

Stillenvious
23-03-2013, 03:59 PM
I know I have applied before, and I know I was under consideration for awhile. The reason I'm applying now is because I have been on the server for quite some time. I know how the rules work, how the server works, and I'm willing to learn more about it.
I have both!
I would like to think i am! People have told me i am very mature!
Well, a lot of the staff know who I am, a lot of the players do too!
Strong believer in golden rules.
I played football for 3 years. I was a team captain.
I work in fast food. It's all I know how to do.
I have been for a long time!
Can do!

The time zones i can mainly cover for now:
4pm to about 1am Central USA time. (nights i dont work)
10pm to 1am Central USA (nights i work)
1am to 6am Central USA (weekends and summer)

Thanks for your consideration, and time!! :)

IceBurgers
07-04-2013, 03:07 PM
MineCraft Name: IceBurgers

Joined Server: A little over 2 weeks ago, on the 21st of March 2013.

Time Zone: I am in the GMT timezone.

Hours Available: I would most likely be available for little under 5 hours a day during the week and around 7-10 hours during the weekend.

Do you assume any other roles in game?: I currently 'Moderate' in some shape or form as a Guide.

Experience: Outside of SLAP, I used to be a Forum Moderator for two now defunct minecraft servers. I also used to be an 'OP' or Admin as it would be called in SLAP in a nice little roleplaying server as well as being part of an Application Team member for a larger Roleplaying server.

Reasons to be a Moderator: I believe, that even though I have been selected to take up the role of a Guide, I think that there is quite a restraint on what we can actually do to help the server. And I believe I can further channel my enthusiasm from a Guide into a Moderator so that I /can/ indeed help players further using the tools of a Moderator to aid me.

Players which you conflict with: I simply put this in as I believe that as a Moderator it is best to stay level headed and avoid conflict, but rather solve it.

Any other information you would like to share: I understand I have only been on the server for a couple of weeks but I truly feel dedicated to SLAP and hope that you have been able to see that through my few days work as a Guide.

Arykai
10-05-2013, 11:20 PM
Greetings crafters.

I am Arykai, thy lord and Tree, and I look to become a moderator for this realm. My roots first dug deep in Canadian soil and have remained there for the past 21 years.
Despite being a tree I do have access to Ventrilo and a microphone. I am a tree and am therefore knowledge in physical form (why do you think books are made from trees?) so I doubt I will find a problem I cannot at least attempt to correct. I am capable of cooperating with humans and crafters alike, though I question my ability to cope with pressure. After all trees are highly flammable under pressure.
I tend to log on for longer periods of time on the weekends (Sat-Sun) when I am not busy providing oxygen to Canadian humans.
I would be available at roughly 5pm-12am GMT on weekends. 7pm-11pm GMT on weekdays. There is roughly a 5 hour time difference, and depending on how much oxygen needed from me I may or may not log in at all. Though with a responsibility such as this I would endeavour to log in to at least make certain the trees were being treated fairly by the crafters.

I bring my name forward in hopes of being able to contribute. I make no guaran-trees that I will will not go mad with power.
Though I do assure you should something like that occur I would relinquish such power immediately.

Your Tree.
~Arykai
http://i800.photobucket.com/albums/yy284/Arykai/hands-holding-a-small-tree-hidesyjpgopt688x764o00s688x764.jpg

Someb0dy
15-05-2013, 10:05 PM
Hello everyone ,

By making this post I wish to apply for the position of Moderator in the server. About 3 months ago I applied to become a guide in order to be able to help, people, starters and advanced as well, with various questions about the server, its functionalities and general gameplay questions. I feel like I have achieved this goal by a lot and I want to continue to do so. By applying I would like to take things to the next level with helping people and the server even more, not only showing people to their city plots but also securing (through modreq ofc) their WGs as well(which till now I could not do). Also, I could promote people from Builder's rank to Member's rank as well thus making the process even more simple than just waiting for higher rank staff member to login ;). Now onwards with the questions.

Yes, I have the latest version ventrilo and a working microphone as well. I may try and get a better microphone in the future :)

I believe I've already proven that I am a sensible and mature person but I can make some jokes if the situation calls for it.

I already have many friends in all of the ranks of the server and I believe I have their respect for my personality and work.

I adapt very easily in almost any situation and I believe I can adress people in the manner that's appropriate.

I consider myself a good team player.

I believe 3 months as a guide have prepared me well to be able to cope under pressure in the server.

(http://www.slap-gaming.com/facebook)
I am already a member of the Facebook community.

Yeap I am online in ventrilo almost all the time(when playing), I exit only when I see that noone else is online in vent.

I currently live in Bradford, England.

My timezone is GMT+0 . The times I can cover right now vary because I don't have a standard time that I play minecraft yet. When my times settle I will let you know.

> Your Age

I am 21 years old.

P.S I waited that long to make an application for a Moderator because I wanted to finish my exams first.
P.S 2 In case I am denied, I would like the staff to send me some feedback on what I have to improve or did wrong in a private message please.

Cats_say_moo
24-05-2013, 12:24 AM
Moderator Application:

Hello, Cats_say_Moo here,

About Me:
My Name is Austin Coombes 15 Year old, And I Live in Central United States in Minnesota, (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada), I am a Very Fun Individual, and serious When needed.

When can I be online?
Roughly 6:00am - 8:00am Then 2:00pm - 8:00pm (Longer Times If needed be)

Why apply again?
Recently I have gotten a break from school and willing to come back as a Moderator! Due to Summer Break which is 3 months long, Will give me a major Time expansion to when I can be online. Hopefully within this time I can get to learn some of the players better and Help the players as much as I possibly can within the terms and conditions of course.

What will happen differently than previous Tr Modship?
When I quit (About 5-7 Months ago), Most of the stress I had during my Moderating and Real life conflicting made me make poor decisions and Wish to be giving another chance. I will try my best at opening up to players and not hold grudges like my previous modship.

Things that may interfere With Modship:
School in 3 Months, Summer School if needed
Family Related issues
Internet/PC Issues
**If any of the following Occurs staff will be notified**

Requirements:
*Ventrilo + Microphone
*Sensible and Mature
*Respected Minecraft Player
*Addressing Situations Correctly, Correct Manner
*Team Player
*Able to cope under pressure at most times
*Member of Slap Gaming Group
*On Ventrilo whenever Online

~Sincerely Cats_say_Moo

Charlotina
27-05-2013, 07:07 PM
Fudge wrong thread.. :D...

CuddLyKoaLa
27-05-2013, 10:55 PM
About The Cuddles:
I'm 34. I live in the Great Lakes region of this fine planet. Speaking of fine planets, quit littering, people. Litter ends up in the oceans. As a Koala of oceanic origins, this is not fun for my people.

As to MC servers, I'm capable of keeping things sorted and in line when the situation depends on it. And dependable is my middle name. Well, Herbert is actually this Koala's middle name but we don't discuss that. My time zone is EDT.

I have vent. Mic is currently broken. Will fix when I can. Same as my Guide App \o/

Sort out the nonsense. Don't be a jerk. Don't let others be jerks. Liberal use of /ban.

Jackster21 prompted me to come here. Therefore, it must be a good plan. (seriously, though. I treat others how I wish to be treated: With respect and kindness).

Easy cakes. =)

I am a wonderful team player. In fact, I have been an office manager in a previously life.

Pressure? Pressure will learn to cope with me.

No problem.

I'd be happy to help out and be a mod, if you'd have me.

Thank you for your consideration

leon_vakt
03-06-2013, 07:40 PM
Removed My App, Since You Dont Think Anythink Seriously and you dont think im gonna do a good job as staff D:<

(but i take stuff Seriously)

Chadmk189
13-06-2013, 05:16 AM
Hello my friends, ChadMK189 here,

I understand that being a moderator is no joke. It is serious business when it comes to keeping a server healthy and clean of maliciious things. I am very aware of the things out there that can harm a server's reputation such as hacking, bad players/ members, and such. As a moderator, I would watch out for these people who do not follow the rules. I am very good at making wise descisions when it comes to an unruly player.

I live in the US but I speak a little bit of Russian and Spanish. I would like to represent the Asia/ Australia side of the moderators.
I am on the Eastern/ Atlantic time in the US.
> Your Age

I have both!
I am very good with helping others with there needs! I will help anyone in need of assistance!
I will respect anyone who respects me. God tells us to treat others the way you want to be treated.
I know what to do when a situation like so occurs. I am to be calm and collective with information.
There is no "I" in team. When I am on a server, I feel like I am apart of one big family! We are to help one and other!
I understand how to deal with the situations. I do not get stressed very easily though.
I am apart of this group.
I am online 10 hours a day. I usually have every important app open on my laptop. I have an i5 core possessor so it runs really fast.

Facts:
I do not break rules.
I am a Christian!
I used to be a plugin manager for a pretty big server.
I know how to use ever single plugin there is.
I play online for 10hrs a day!

God Bless and thank you for taking this thread into consideration,

Chadmk189

Stoux
25-06-2013, 07:18 PM
So Hi, My name is Stoux ;)

Some of the old staff will probably remember me, I was an admin about an year ago. Started hanging arround Slap again because of the new Slap Reborn which looks really sweet, also helping Telluur & Naith with plugin stuff. I'm on most of the times at night (I live in the EU) and I noticed that there aren't any mods online, or just one Trial-Mod. I figured I could help out if you guys want, I don't need much training etc :P.

For those who want to know:
-19 Y/O
-I live under the sea (Netherlands)
-Got vent etc
-Also known as STOOOUUUUX & pokemon trainer
-Like to mess with Macro's/code

Bai bai x

Edit: Also fine with the usual Guide first btw :D

minecraft6
26-06-2013, 08:55 AM
Hello,
I'm puggle2_63,
I have been playing on this server for a while now, and would like to apply for A staff placing,
even been a Trial Moderator would mean a lot to me.This Server is amazing soon I will be doing a server review on it I have told ALL my friends who have minecraft.
I have my own server (not public) so I know everything about WorldGuarding, for this reason I think I am deserving for this application,
I will be the First/Second Australian Moderator, I am a very Helpful person and Kind (also generous) This Server means a lot to me so just to become Trial mod would be Amazing. So I humbly ask for a placing alongside the staff of SLAPGAMING.

Yours sincerely
puggle2_63

GTR_JR
06-07-2013, 02:59 AM
Hello, my name is Brandon Teepell, known as GTR_JR I saw you are taking applications for Mod and thought that I might throw in my hat to the bid.

I'm 26, and a father of three, I live in Ontario, Canada, and spend most of my time at home with the wife and kids because I jobless. More accurately I'm a Student on summer vacation. I will be returning to school in September but that's never stopped me from spending a gross amount of time online before.

I am on Vent every time I log in I do have a microphone. I'm forcing myself to make it a habit. I also joined the SLAP Gaming Facebook group, I'm usually on Facebook every day because it's one of the pages that automatically come up when I turn on my computer.

I can cover a wide range of times. I am usually on from at least 16:00 - 4:00 GMT but sometimes more. If my insomnia is bothering me then I may be up for an entire day or two.

I am a calm and logical person, I have never buckled under pressure and I am a loyal person by nature.

I hope that I have answered all of your questions and I am hoping that you look favourably upon me.

Just to be sure I will list the questions with short answers here:

> You Must have ventrilo and a microphone. Yes.
> You will need to be a sensible and mature individual. I try to be sensible and Mature at all times.
> A Respected member from the Minecraft server. I hope that I am.
manner and address situations correctly. Again, I hope that I do. I never speak with malice.
> You must be a team player. Always.
> You must be able to cope under pressure. I am used to being under pressure. Never stopped me before :D
Slap Gaming Facebook Group. Joined today.
you are playing on the Minecraft Server. Yep. Forcing it to be a habit.

> Where You Currently Live Ontario, Canada.
(In GMT Format - UK Time) 16:00 - 4:00 (But I am very flexible)
> Your Age 26

EndurableJono
12-07-2013, 06:28 PM
Hello. It's EndurableJono or Jono here, and I'm applying for the position of Moderator.

I've been a Guide on the Server for several weeks now, and I got told that I should apply, so here it goes.

I currently live in the UK, so I'm on the GMT time scale. I'm now 15, and feel that I have matured a great deal over the last few months. I finished school for the summer today, so I thought now would be a suitable time to apply. My Summer Holidays last for 8 weeks, so during this time I can be on throughout. I would say that I have been fairly busy this year with school, but that hasn't stopped me coming online so far, so I don't see any issue with this next year.

I have been a Moderator on this Server before, so I know what the expectations from a Moderator are. This also means that I know how to act in certain situations, and how to act accordingly. I also know, that if I ever get stuck with something, that I should ask another member of Staff for help and advice. I feel that I am a good team player, and feel that I am suitable for the role of Moderator.

Some Basic Info:

> You must have ventrilo and a microphone. Yes, have both.
> You must be a sensible and mature individual. I know when I need to be, and I try to be at all times.
> A respected member of the Minecraft Server. I feel that I am.
> You must know how to talk to people in the correct manner and address situations correctly. I learnt this from being a Moderator before.
> You must be a team player. Yes. Always have been. Always will be.

> You must be able to cope under pressure. Yes.
> You must be a member of the Slap Gaming Facebook Group. Yes.
> You must be on ventrilo at all times when you are playing on the Minecraft Server. Yes, I do this anyway.

> Where you currently live. Andover, England.
> What Timezone's you can cover (In GMT format - UK Time). During school time, 20:00 until 22:00, and during the holidays I can be on throughout.
> Your age. 15

As I am going away for a week on Sunday, I hope that this will be taken into consideration whilst I am away, and I'll see you all when I get back!

Thanks,
Jono.

TheKrafter1923
20-07-2013, 09:23 AM
Well here's my app.

Hello as you may know I have been a a member of the Slap Gaming community for almost a year now and know a bit about the history off Slap. I was hooked on the server when my older brother StarWarsFan1022 got Minecraft. At first I asked him if I could use his account only until my birthday which was a few weeks away from his. I then got my Minecraft account and was hooked on to the server and was on a lot of the time helping and learning from staff and others.

I have been a guide for two weeks tomorrow and have been helping even more since. I have a good understanding of the commands as a guide/Mod. I know how to do worldguards and other commands that mods need to know how to use. I do think I have the abilities to be a mod and think I'll be able to get on sometime everyday. I've been on vent/ts3 all the time when I am playing on Slap so you can always find me their or on skype.

Here's my Info:

> You must have ventrilo and a microphone. I do have both of them

> You must be a sensible and mature individual. I understand when to be and most of the time I am.

> A respected member of the Minecraft Server. I think I am respected by Staff and Players on the Minecraft Server.

> You must know how to talk to people in the correct manner and address situations correctly. I know how to deal with situations and address them correctly.

> You must be a team player. I am a team player and will be forever.

> You must be able to cope under pressure. Yes.
> You must be a member of the Slap Gaming Facebook Group. Yes.
> You must be on ventrilo at all times when you are playing on the Minecraft Server. Yes,I am always on whenever I play Minecraft.

> Where you currently live. Berwyn,Illinois, U.S.A.
> What Timezone's you can cover (In GMT format - UK Time). During school I can't be on from 8:00 to 16:00, Anything after that I can cover. On holidays/weekends I can be on most of the day/night.
> Your age. 12

horsegal00
24-07-2013, 07:38 PM
Hello, I'm back but this time applying for mod.

I have been a member of Slap for about 7 months now, and I have been guide for about 2 weeks. I have enjoyed playing with Slap and this has encouraged me to apply for mod.
When I became guide, it encouraged me to speak more on Teamspeak, and now I am happy to speak and talk to others on there. I know how to do some worldguarding commands, but we'll need to refresh my memory!

> You must have Teamspeak and a microphone. I have both, I got a new microphone last week and it works perfectly
> You must be a sensible and mature individual. I try to be sensible and mature at all times, and I think I am doing well :D
> A respected member of the Minecraft Server. I believe that most people respect me
> You must know how to talk to people in the correct manner and address situations correctly. I talk to people daily and try to address situations correctly so I shall be able to do this
> You must be a team player. I am, I enjoying being part of a team

> You must be able to cope under pressure. I can.
> You must be a member of the Slap Gaming Facebook Group. Yup.
> You must be on Teamspeak at all times when you are playing on the Minecraft Server. Do this already

> Where you currently live. Near London, England
> What Timezone's you can cover (In GMT format - UK Time). During term time, 7:30am - 8:10am, weekends and holidays 8:00am - 10:30pm (in small chunks)
> Your age. 12

I hope you take my application in to consideration

Thanks!

-horsegal00

Dark_Wyvern
25-07-2013, 08:42 PM
I have been a member for 7 months(since the beginning of the year) on the Slap server. I have been Guide for a little over 3 weeks. I feel I do less building now a days and spend more time waiting for others to need help. As such I feel I could be doing more for the community and have decided to submit for moderator.

> You must have Teamspeak and a microphone. I have both, and use them at all times on MC
> You must be a sensible and mature individual. I believe I act in a mature, respectable manner in my duties, and fun and joking when circumstances permit
> A respected member of the Minecraft Server. I hope to have shown that I am a respected member of the community to the members and the staff
> You must know how to talk to people in the correct manner and address situations correctly. I will treat each person with courtesy, dignity, and respect, and when required firmness
> You must be a team player I understand the server is not my own, and that I am only a part of a team. I will work as such :]

> You must be able to cope under pressure It is my job, and I will do my best to approach every situation with clarity and patience
> You must be a member of the Slap Gaming Facebook Group. Have been so since I started playing on the server
> You must be on Teamspeak at all times when you are playing on the Minecraft Server. Everytime always

> Where you currently live. North Carolina, USA
> What Timezone's you can cover (In GMT format - UK Time). 2200-0100 most often, maybe more on weekends
> Your age. 20

nour
31-07-2013, 09:17 AM
Hi, I'm OminousWo1f. I have be on this server for over a month now, and i completely LOVE it. All the moderators and guides are extremely kind and welcoming. I just wanted to try to apply to be a guide or moderator.

nour
05-08-2013, 08:02 AM
Can i become a guide or mod please. I love welcoming and helping other players on the server. Thanks

SparkleUnidog
05-08-2013, 07:26 PM
Can i become a guide or mod please. I love welcoming and helping other players on the server. Thanks
When you apply for either Guide or Mod, you must wait a certain amount of time. Once as decision with the staff has been made, a Senior Admin or higher will speak with you as soon as possible in either private message or Teamspeak.

dawg_man3
27-08-2013, 09:16 PM
I would like to be a mod to help the server go on it would be an honor to be a mod

Stoux
29-08-2013, 11:14 PM
I would like to be a mod to help the server go on it would be an honor to be a mod

Check the first page for a status on your mod application.
Also don't spam the forum with multiple posts right behind each other. If you spam you can end up with a forum ban. There's an Edit post button if you want to add more information.

dawg_man3
30-08-2013, 11:36 PM
>Idaho
> MT
> 13
> Ive got all reqirements done

utecitec
03-09-2013, 10:23 PM
> Where You Currently Live: California, United States
> What Timezone's You Can Cover (In GMT Format - UK Time) Erratic times
> Your Age 17

> You Must have Team Speak 3 and a microphone: I have both
> You will need to be a sensible and mature individual: I am very mature when needed, although i like having fun too.
> A Respected member from the Minecraft server: I believe so, I am always nice to people on the server.
> You must know how to talk to people in the correct manner and address situations correctly: I do
> You must be a team player: I enjoy working with a team as long as it is a good team. (Like this one)
> You must be able to cope under pressure: I can
> You must be a member of the Slap Gaming Facebook Group (http://www.slap-gaming.com/facebook): Have been for over a year
> You must be on Teamspeak at all times when you are playing on the Minecraft Server: I am now, although i did not previously.

I have been a member of the server for over a year, and would like to do more to help. I think i would make a good Mod because I am a very helpful person and enjoy helping, although I can be strict if the situation calls for it.

Yannis_Ofzo
04-09-2013, 03:03 PM
>Idaho
> MT
> 13
> Ive got all reqirements done

>Too lazy to write a good application
>Wants to become staff (staff has to work too you know, they dont just get extra commands for fun.)

Wackmo
06-09-2013, 01:26 AM
Hello!
I've been a member of the SLAP community since October of 2012, and ever since then, I've been hooked. Through countless TS (and vent) conversations, rocking out to interesting song choices in the music channel, PVP and minigame battles, and mining trips with friends, I truly feel at home on this server. I'd like to give back and help out in the biggest way I can, and that would be as a moderator. As a guide, I've learned a lot about server commands, and I am eager and ready to learn more. Thank you for considering!
-Wack

> You must have Teamspeak and a microphone. This is an issue I'm slightly concerned about. I have teamspeak and a mic, and I'm on whenever I'm online, but I can't talk very often. I've been able to make do by carrying on conversations in both private and public ts and mc chat.
> You must be a sensible and mature individual. I do my best to be both.
> A respected member of the Minecraft Server. I've been a part of the SLAP community for a long time, as well as a guide, so I hope (and think) that I am respected.
> You must know how to talk to people in the correct manner and address situations correctly. I will continue to do my best at communicating with people respectfully and dealing with various situations.
> You must be a team player As a lacrosse and soccer player all my life, I understand the importance of working with people towards a common goal.
> You must be able to cope under pressure I will deal with issues and stressful times with patience and good judgment.
> You must be a member of the Slap Gaming Facebook Group. have been for a while- Wackmo Gaming
> You must be on Teamspeak at all times when you are playing on the Minecraft Server. As mentioned above- yes!
> Where you currently live. California, USA
> What Timezone's you can cover (In GMT format - UK Time). If you see my login times, you won't be able to find a pattern- I'm on at various hours every day. I guess if I had to pinpoint one time frame though it would be around 11:30pm-5am GMT.
> Your age. 14(15 in november)

Sonic_fan218
14-09-2013, 04:40 AM
I would like to apply in 2 weeks, would that be ok?

jimred9
14-09-2013, 09:13 AM
I would like to apply in 2 weeks, would that be ok?

Yep, I'm sure that will be ok... :)

TheKrafter1923
14-09-2013, 06:28 PM
Before You Can Apply You Need To Have/Be:

> Minecraft Member For At Least 2 Weeks(We Check The Date You Joined The Forum/ Bought VIP)
> Member Of The Slap-Gaming Facebook Group
> Must Have A Microphone And Be On Team Speak 3 Every Time You Are On The Minecraft Server!

If You Apply Before You Did This Your Post WILL Be Removed!

Here are the rules Sonic :)

Imallskillzy
14-09-2013, 09:56 PM
Requirements;

> You Must have Team Speak 3 and a microphone. - Got it
> You will need to be a sensible and mature individual - Got it
> A Respected member from the Minecraft server - I might or might not be an exadmin.
> You must know how to talk to people in the correc-t manner and address situations correctly Ban all the people?
> You must be a team playerTeamfortress two?
> You must be able to cope under pressure so long as I have an inhaler.
> You must be a member of the Slap Gaming Facebook Group (http://www.slap-gaming.com/facebook) - Done
> You must be on Teamspeak at all times when you are playing on the Minecraft Server - Done

> Where You Currently Live - United States
> What Timezone's You Can Cover (In GMT Format - UK Time6:00 PM GMT - 12 AM GMT
> Your Age - 20
> Answers To All The Questions In The Requirements Theres requirements?

As many of you know, I'm an exadmin of the staff, I quit being staff due to IRL responsiblilties, like getting a job, finishing school etc. etc.

PANDA POWERS ACTIVATE.

Stillenvious
22-09-2013, 03:28 PM
South Dakota, USA
9:00:00 p.m - 6:00:00 a.m - Weekdays
4:00:00 p.m - 7:00:00 a.m - Weekends
> Your Age

> You Must have Team Speak 3 and a microphone.
I own and use both!
I like to consider myself more serious than other at times. I would like to think im sensible I have been playing for WAY over a year. I havent been banned yet I don't think
As far as I know I have never had a problem with anyone ever on the server, so I would like to think i'm respected
When i had a job I dealt with people yelling at me because there were too many pickles on their food or not enough mayo, I always kept a level head, so I'm pretty good at addressing/calming down an irrate player.
I was raised to be a good sport. I played American Football for a few years so I know about team work and not just trying to be a "lone wolf" at things.
I worked in Fast Food for over a year and half. All i know is pressure. I would like to think that when i work under pressure it's usually my last dance... under pressure.. "insert cheesy Queen song reference"
Have been for a long time!
> You must be on Teamspeak at all times when you are playing on the Minecraft Server
Can do scooby-doo!

roodypatooty
04-10-2013, 02:32 AM
Meh i figured it cant hurt to apply, I feel up to it, so I thought hey self, why not try applying for mod, i mean your ok right?

Stuffz to make sure im qualified:

> You Must have Team Speak 3 and a microphone. - I have it and am always on it talking of course
> You will need to be a sensible and mature individual - Im a senior in high school and as a catholic understand morality and maturity. Everyone deserves equal respect
> A Respected member from the Minecraft server - I think no one wants to cut my head off so thats a plus, I don't think I have any enemies and people like me...i think...i hope :)
> You must know how to talk to people in the correct manner and address situations correctly I always treat others with respect and I address every situation with a informed and calm mind to make sure no one is ever treated unfair
> You must be a team player Ask anyone, I love helping and being with others and working together
> You must be able to cope under pressure I am the master of copeing under pressure, I never over-react or under react. I always treat every case with an objective calm mind, also I have been a Taekwondo Instructor for 3 years now, so I know how to deal with all kinds of people ranging from small children to adults, plus I know how to break a piece of wood :D
> You must be a member of the Slap Gaming Facebook Group (http://www.slap-gaming.com/facebook)- Yes Sir
> You must be on Teamspeak at all times when you are playing on the Minecraft Server - Yes Sir

> Where You Currently Live - Ohio - United States
> What Timezone's You Can Cover (In GMT Format - UK Time) - Weekdays - 1:00am-3:00am, Weekends - 10:00pm-4:am
> Your Age - 17
> Answers To All The Questions In The Requirements I think I answered everything unless there are some hidden questions.

As a side comment, I have noticed we only have 2 US mods...i think? Anyway I plan on covering those hard times when no one else can, and I plan on sticking with slap for a long time even in college and BEYOND!!!!

TheKrafter1923
12-10-2013, 07:37 AM
> You Must have Team Speak 3 and a microphone. - Always on Teamspeak when I am on the server.
> You will need to be a sensible and mature individual - I can be mature when needed and fun when I need to be.
> A Respected member from the Minecraft server - As an individual on the server I do believe I am respected by many players.
> You must know how to talk to people in the correct manner and address situations correctly I can address situations in the matter that they need to be handled in and I can communicate with others in the correct manner as well.
> You must be a team player I love to help all players out with whatever they need to get done whether it be a plot, or how to do something in game.
> You must be able to cope under pressure I can cope under pressure as I am pressured by being the most mature out of my 3 other siblings, getting good grades that I need to get or I will get yelled at, and dealing with my family and other people day to day.
> You must be a member of the Slap Gaming Facebook Group (http://www.slap-gaming.com/facebook)- I have been and am proud to be one.
> You must be on Teamspeak at all times when you are playing on the Minecraft Server - Always am on because I like to communicate with other people while enjoying a nice game of Minecraft.

> Where You Currently Live - Illinois, United States
> What Timezone's You Can Cover (In GMT Format - UK Time) During the week I can be on from 10 pm- 4 A.M. and on the weekends I can be on from 3 PM to 4 A.M. .
> Your Age - I am 12 but I have been told by people that I act more mature that most 12 year olds do.
> Answers To All The Questions In The Requirements I have answered all the questions if more clarification is needed I am on TS like every day.

I also will try to get on more during the day then I do in the afternoon but it's not a promise as I do like to sleep in on the weekends.

P.S. If you need alternate ways to contact me you can email me at evanmcwhinnie@gmail.com for them.

honkin_pigs
15-10-2013, 05:49 PM
- You Must have Team Speak 3 and a microphone.
I'm generally on teamspeak even when im not on the server, in case anyone needs to get hold of me to get online.
- You will need to be a sensible and mature individual
Overall i am a mature and sensible individual, I've had moments where I've done stupid things, but I've learnt from my mistakes
- A Respected member from the Minecraft server
I beleive i get on well with a good amount of the community here, ive even started gaming outside of the minecraft server with members in other games
- You must know how to talk to people in the correct manner and address situations correctly
I've seen how other staff address delicate situations etc, and believe i have gotten the hang of this
- You must be a team player
I'd definitely class myself as a team player, i spend most of my time on the server talking to others/building with friends
- You must be able to cope under pressure
Always been the sort of person to perform better under pressure, as i feel the pressure pushes me to do better
- You must be a member of the Slap Gaming Facebook Group (http://www.slap-gaming.com/facebook)
Have been since the moment i joined the server more or less
- You must be on Teamspeak at all times when you are playing on the Minecraft Server
As stated above, I'm online even most of the time i'm not on the minecraft server in case I'm needed to come online, which has happened a few times when Stoux has needed me to test things etc, and when people have told me there was a new player who needed a guide to help them, as they had lots of questions about the server.

- Where You Currently Live
Swansea, Wales, UK
- What Timezone's You Can Cover (In GMT Format - UK Time)
I'm normally online for at least 8 hours a day, the times vary but im normally always online from midnight GMT, til 8am GMT, at which point there does seem to be times where there are no moderators online. some days i will be online more or less all day (literally)
- Your Age
18, 19 in 2 months
- Answers To All The Questions In The Requirements
Beleive i've covered everything :)

Wackmo
18-10-2013, 01:08 AM
Congratulations to Honkin, who is too cool to be a trial mod!
I'm sure you'll do an amazing job.

I guess 26 days on a server gets you somewhere :)

roodypatooty
18-10-2013, 01:12 AM

You would be an incredible mod to :D good luck and congrats to honkin. He does play almost 24 hours a day on the server :P

honkin_pigs
18-10-2013, 02:26 AM

it's 30 now :/ rofl

roodypatooty
08-11-2013, 04:01 AM
Hey Guys Its Roody again applying for Mod. Here are all the qaulifications:
> You Must have Team Speak 3 and a microphone.- I have it and am always on it talking of course
> You will need to be a sensible and mature individual- Im a senior in high school and as a catholic understand morality and maturity. Everyone deserves equal respect. I always handle scenarios with maturity and I collect as much information as possible as to make sure my decisions are right ones
> A Respected member from the Minecraft server- I think people like me. I am kind to everyone and always chat it up on TS.
> You must know how to talk to people in the correct manner and address situations correctly I always treat others with respect and I address every situation with a informed and calm mind to make sure no one is ever treated unfair, I work with a lot of adults so I know how to professionally/maturely talk
> You must be a team player Always on TEAM speak also I love working with others and in conjunction with other players to build things, and just have a good time
> You must be able to cope under pressure I never over-react or under react. I always treat every case with an objective calm mind, also I have been a Taekwondo Instructor for 3 years now, so I know how to deal with all kinds of people ranging from small children to adults,
> You must be a member of the Slap Gaming Facebook Group (http://www.slap-gaming.com/facebook)- Yes Sir
> You must be on Teamspeak at all times when you are playing on the Minecraft Server - Yes Sir

> What Timezone's You Can Cover (In GMT Format - UK Time) - Weekdays - 1:00am-3:00am, Weekends - 10:00pm-4:am
> Your Age - 17
> Answers To All The Questions In The Requirements I have answered all the questions to the best of my ability

I plan on being on more often, I try to handle as many Modreqs as possible and guide as many people as I can, especially with the recent Minecon event we had a lot of new people. I know my actions speak louder than my words so hopefully I am an acceptable candidate. Thank you for reading this and considering me.

Peace

Roody

haloawe
09-11-2013, 09:59 PM
Hello, My name is haloawe. I am applying for Moderator on SlapGaming to help keep the server safe. I will prevent the server from being hacked, moderate the chat, report abusing staff, and be a great staff member. I am staff on MANY other servers, including Admin, Owner, Mod, etc. I don't see Mods on very often, so I would like to change that. I am a good builder, I can help with any problems, I will support players, and keep the server up with donations. I will try to make this server a great one, which it already is (but GREATER!!). I love this server, and would love to take responsibility to have the power over players and help out. I am 14, I live in New York, my skype is: haloawe / Justin Orlyk if you need anything. Thanks for reading my application. -halo

stickypotato
10-11-2013, 11:38 PM
Hello! I'm Stickypotato, I'm 14 years old and live in Orlando, Florida, and I'd like to be a mod on the slap gaming server. I've been playing on this server for about six months and have only been banned once for harassing players after losing my temper in pvp. I've definitely learned my lesson. I have made many friends on the server and feel I'm a rather respected member. Many of my real life friends admire me for how calm and mature I am as well. I have Teamspeak and a functioning mic. Until I get a better computer, I can be online Wednesday's from GMT 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm and every other weekend all day. I'm in the slap gaming Facebook group. Ever since I've joined I've tried to do everything I could to make the server a better place. I've always pointed out things I thought weren't right, and helped out new people to the best of my ability. I love this server and would do anything for it, for all the great people I've met on here. That is why I would like to be a mod. So that I can continue to make sure everyone has an amazing time on Slap gaming and help to make it the best server in the world! My Skype username is matthew.shane88 or stickypotatomc. Contact me for any questions or concerns. Thank you for reading!

roodypatooty
12-11-2013, 01:55 AM
is this thread being updated because I don't see my name or the other 2 that also applied? Unless we were rejected that fast?

stickypotato
12-11-2013, 11:26 PM
is this thread being updated because I don't see my name or the other 2 that also applied? Unless we were rejected that fast?
You're near the bottom of the America/Canada page. Unfortunately not accepted. Sorry mate

roodypatooty
13-11-2013, 01:11 AM
You're near the bottom of the America/Canada page. Unfortunately not accepted. Sorry mate
That list is not updated and is a little off. Says im rejected under guide list to, and wackmo does not want to be a mod yet, so that list is a little out of date I think.

Wackmo
17-11-2013, 12:51 AM
Hello again
So after clearing my schedule a bit and getting in control of things, I am happy to say that I am now able to commit more time to the server. I've been a guide for a while, and I would love to help out the server as a mod, and I believe I am qualified and ready to do so.
Thanks
Sarah

> You must have Teamspeak and a microphone. Same as before. I have teamspeak, but I can't always talk.
> You must be a sensible and mature individual. I try to be.
> A respected member of the Minecraft Server. I think so! I have been on the server for a while after all...
> You must know how to talk to people in the correct manner and address situations correctly. I've had a good bit of practice with as a guide, so yes.
> You must be a team player Definitely.
> You must be able to cope under pressure Yes. I will continue to do my best.
> You must be a member of the Slap Gaming Facebook Group. have been for a while- Wackmo Gaming
> You must be on Teamspeak at all times when you are playing on the Minecraft Server. As mentioned above- yes!
> What Timezone's you can cover (In GMT format - UK Time). On weekends, random times. Weekdays around 2-4 am GMT
> Your age. 15

Blake
27-11-2013, 03:04 AM
[spoiler="Applications"]

Bandana6
05/12/2012
Rejected

monkeypants88
07/10/2012
Rejected

GTR_JR
27/07/2012
Accepted

I would like to point out that Bandana6 and monkeypants88 were both mods and GTR's Accepted is in Red instead of Green Thats all

honkin_pigs
27-11-2013, 05:58 AM
Updated to be correct, was hard writing this as i'm not completely up to date on the past of slap, but i think it's mostly correct, if you notice anymore you should private message me on the forums and i'll correct it, it'll save off topic posts in this thread :)

dawg_man3
03-12-2013, 11:39 PM
> Pocatello,ID
> (UTC-07:00) Mountain Time (US & Canada)
> 14
> This concludes my application
> You Must have Team Speak 3 and a microphone. Check
> You will need to be a sensible and mature individual Check
> A Respected member from the Minecraft server Check
> You must know how to talk to people in the correct manner and address situations correctly Check
> You must be a team player Check
> You must be able to cope under pressure Check
> You must be a member of the Slap Gaming Facebook Group (http://www.slap-gaming.com/facebook) Check
> You must be on Teamspeak at all times when you are playing on the Minecraft Server Check

It would be an honor to server the members of Slap.
Also my name is Jordan.

Gnoekeos
04-12-2013, 07:14 AM
Dawg_man3 that's a good start but we need a bit more information that that.

> Minecraft Member For At Least 2 Weeks(We Check The Date You Joined The Forum/ Bought VIP)
> Must Have A Microphone And Be On Team Speak 3 Every Time You Are On The Minecraft Server!

If You Apply Before You Did This Your Post WILL Be Removed!

Also you need to meet these Requirements;

> You must be on Teamspeak at all times when you are playing on the Minecraft Server

Just copy paste those req's like Wackmo did twoards the top of the page with some responses from yourself in regards to them.

dawg_man3
05-12-2013, 11:59 PM
I can do that I do have a mic I cope under pressure

Imallskillzy
07-12-2013, 09:19 PM
> You Must have Team Speak 3 and a microphone. Yep
> You will need to be a sensible and mature individual Yep
> A Respected member from the Minecraft server. Maybe?
> You must know how to talk to people in the correct manner and address situations correctly Yep
> You must be a team player Yep
> You must be able to cope under pressure Yep
> You must be a member of the Slap Gaming Facebook Group (http://www.slap-gaming.com/facebook) Yep
> You must be on Teamspeak at all times when you are playing on the Minecraft Server Yep

> Where You Currently Live USA "'MURICA"
> What Timezone's You Can Cover (In GMT Format - UK Time) Random times throughout the day, in the evening ~2am - 7am GMT
> Your Age 20
> Answers To All The Questions In The Requirements done

Hey guys, I'm Imallskillzy, I'm a cool cat, and I think that I can help out the server by becoming a player moderator. I've helped in the past, and seem very liked by the community, and I want to help out and give back to such an amazing server. Hope you'll consider me :)

Telluur
10-12-2013, 05:04 PM
I'm a cool cat,

LIAR!!!1!!

You're a panda. not a cat.....

dawg_man3
11-12-2013, 11:14 PM
> Pocatello,ID
> (UTC-07:00) Mountain Time (US & Canada)
> 14
> This concludes my application
> You must know how to talk to people in the correct manner and address situations correctly Check
> You must be a team player Check
> You must be a member of the Slap Gaming Facebook Group (http://www.slap-gaming.com/facebook) Check
> You must be on Teamspeak at all times when you are playing on the Minecraft Server Check

It would be an honor to server the members of Slap.
Also my name is Jordan.

Dark_Wyvern
13-12-2013, 05:05 AM
I am reapplying for Moderator(after having applied previously but then being away from the community), as I wish to help with the server and see it become more popular. My interest in getting resources and building are less than my desire to see people enjoy the server and to enjoy seeing crazy fun projects built. I was previously a Guide for a little over 3 weeks.
> You must have Teamspeak and a microphone. I indeed have both
> You must be a sensible and mature individual. I believe I act in a mature, respectable manner in my duties, and fun and joking when circumstances permit. If ever there is an issue with my mannerism, please inform me an I will be more than willing to address it :]
> A respected member of the Minecraft Server. I hope that over the time I have been apart of the SLAP Gaming community, that I am respectable member of the community. If not I do apologize.
> You must know how to talk to people in the correct manner and address situations correctly. I will treat each person with courtesy, dignity, and respect, and when required firmness
> You must be a team player I understand the server is not my own, and that I am only a part of a team. I will work as such :]
> You must be able to cope under pressure As with my application previously: It is my job, and I will do my best to approach every situation with clarity and patience
> You must be a member of the Slap Gaming Facebook Group. Have been so since I started playing on the server
> You must be on Teamspeak at all times when you are playing on the Minecraft Server. I am always on TS3
> Where you currently live. North Carolina, USA
> What Timezone's you can cover (In GMT format - UK Time). 2300-0200 most often, maybe more on weekends
> Your age. 21

Obey229
13-12-2013, 05:59 PM
Hello,

I am new to this server.. I am 13 Years Old I have ran my owner server before so I know all the roles. my time zone is GMT London
I want to be moderator because, I am Experienced with the role. I have ran My own minecraft server before.. I Will be active As much as I can. I will help people on what ever there problem is no Matter what I am doing, I am a mature, Kind person. And I can bring your server to the next Level.. I will make sure that everyone is Happy, And doing the right thing. I currently Have a microphone and teamspeak so I will be active on teamspeak as well. I have been a moderator on Many servers.. Like, Faction Servers, Mini-Game servers. Also My Own:p. I can Handel Convocations well, And Happy to communicate. I love helping people and to Help out with your server. I want Moderator because.. That is the best thing I like doing.. Is to Deal With situations, Helping People No matter where I am, and I always want the server to be Clean.. and safe, and Always want everybody to enjoy there time on the server. I am a good team Player/Communicating Person too. I do not mess around, I take things seriously!

Thank you

roodypatooty
20-12-2013, 02:10 AM
Hey Guys Its Roody again applying for Mod. Here are all the qaulifications:
> You Must have Team Speak 3 and a microphone.- I have it and am always on it talking of course
> You will need to be a sensible and mature individual-Everyone deserves equal respect. I always handle scenarios with maturity and I collect as much information as possible as to make sure my decisions are right ones
> A Respected member from the Minecraft server-I think people like me. I am kind to everyone and always chat it up on TS.
> You must know how to talk to people in the correct manner and address situations correctly I always treat others with respect and I address every situation with a informed and calm mind to make sure no one is ever treated unfair
> You must be a team playerAlways on TEAM speak also I love working with others and in conjunction with other players to build things, and just have a good time
> You must be able to cope under pressureI never over-react or under react. I always treat every case with an objective calm mind
> You must be a member of the Slap Gaming Facebook Group (http://www.slap-gaming.com/facebook)- Yup
> You must be on Teamspeak at all times when you are playing on the Minecraft Server - Yup

> What Timezone's You Can Cover (In GMT Format - UK Time) - Weekdays - 1:00am-3:00am, Weekends - 10:00pm-4:am, though probably a lot more time now that I am on christmas break and not doin much, I also seem to always get on at those times when there are either a lot of people with not enough staff on, or few but no staff on. I will try to work around the players so that they get the best experience, cause its not about me, its about them.
> Your Age - 17
> Answers To All The Questions In The Requirements I have answered all the questions to the best of my ability

I plan on being on more often, I try to handle as many Modreqs as possible and guide as many people as I can. I try to look past what I have done in the past and look towards what I can accomplish in the future. I know my actions speak louder than my words so hopefully I am an acceptable candidate. Thank you for reading this and considering me.

Peace

Roody

nour
29-12-2013, 09:19 AM
United States
Pacific Time
I have Team Speak 3 and a internal laptop microphone.
I believe I am a mature individual and I hope to work for this server and continue to make it better.
I am a respected member from the Minecraft server
I love to help people in a correct manner.
I am consistently a team player and help out other member of the server.
I can handle others and myself while under pressure
I am part of the Slap Gaming community.
Teamspeak is on my laptop at all times.

I hope you can take my application under consideration and if not, that is fine.
Thank you,
OminousWo1f

Wackmo
04-01-2014, 02:20 AM
> You must have Teamspeak and a microphone. Same as last time, I can't always talk but I am always online.
> You must be a sensible and mature individual. I try my hardest to be.
> A respected member of the Minecraft Server. I think/hope so! I have been a guide on the server for a while after all...
> You must know how to talk to people in the correct manner and address situations correctly.I've had a good bit of practice with as a guide, so yes.
> You must be a team player Absolutely.
> You must be able to cope under pressure Yes. Hopefully I have demonstrated that as a guide.
> You must be a member of the Slap Gaming Facebook Group. I am.
> You must be on Teamspeak at all times when you are playing on the Minecraft Server. Yup!
> What Timezone's you can cover (In GMT format - UK Time). On weekends, random times. Weekdays around 2-4 am GMT
> Your age. 15

Hello! I know people aren't big fans of essays, so I'll make this as short as possible.
I am aware that the big area of question surrounding my past mod applications was activity. In case this is a concern...
Basically, I've been working really hard to improve my activity on the server. Unfortunately, there are only so many hours in a day, and school and sports take up a good bit of that. And although I have increased my playtime a decent bit, and I will bust my ass to get online as a mod, if that still isn't enough, I'd like to make a case for myself:
I think as a guide, I have demonstrated that I have the necessary traits to be a mod, and I really, really love this server and love to help. I feel that I can help the server even more as a moderator, and that will be the case no matter how much time I put into the server. I would try my absolute hardest to be as active as possible, and pull my weight as a member of staff, but regardless of my amount of activity, as a mod I would be able to help the server-which I really really love to do-and I believe that is what matters. Thank you for considering.
-Wack

Scotty1999
17-01-2014, 04:00 PM
I would really like to be a mod because i have joined this server for quiet a while now, i have a working microphone and webcam if you needed , i am 14 coming 15 and i currently live Northern Ireland, i have been playing minecraft for about 3-4 years and really enjoy it! i have been forever searching through servers looking for ne i like and now at last I've found it! i have told all my friends at school about it, I told nathanlad830 about it at school and he has recently became a VIP , i have ment some really good frends on this server and they are all really nice to me that's why id like to become a mod to repay the favor to members builders and vips, thanks for all yous have done!

moodyoctopus
22-01-2014, 02:46 AM
Yes, I do.
I am.
I don't know about that one.
I do.
I am.
I most definitely can do that.
I am
I am.

I live in the United States, in Oklahoma.
I can cover random times from 11 PM to 4 AM through the week, and random times through out the says on Saturday and Sunday.
I am 18

Hey everybody, your friendly neighborhood octopus here. I feel like I could be a great asset to have in the mod world of such an amazing server. Most of the peak time when I am online (1 AM GMT - 4 AM GMT) there are quite a few players, and either one or two mods+ or none at all. I wish to be able to help lighten the existing staff member's loads as well as help those players as well.

Thanks for any and all consideration!

dawg_man3
02-02-2014, 07:31 PM
> You must know how to talk to people in the correct manner and address situations correctly Will do
> You must be a team player I am
> You must be a member of the Slap Gaming Facebook Group I am
> You must be on Teamspeak at all times when you are playing on the Minecraft Server Yes
> Where You Currently Live Poatello, ID
> What Timezone's You Can Cover (UTC-07:00) Mountain Time (US & Canada)
> Your Age 14
> Answers To All The Questions In The Requirements Done
I would love to help the community grow,
Yours Truly,
dawg_man3

Slacky
13-03-2014, 01:05 PM
Hey guys! Gonna keep this short. Have been a long time member/guide of SLAP, and think it's time for me to apply. TS, facebook group, ... All check!
Time zones that I can cover vary, but I'm on a fair bit.
Later!
- Slacky

DeathBaca881124
01-04-2014, 02:27 PM
I
want to be a mod I don't know were the application is?

lordgandalf
01-04-2014, 03:36 PM
You know where you post this right ,? Check the name then think about it

thebudderwolf
06-04-2014, 10:44 PM
> You Must have Team Speak 3 and a microphone. I do
> You will need to be a sensible and mature individual. I am
> A Respected member from the Minecraft server. I think so
> You must know how to talk to people in the correct manner and address situations correctly. I do
> You must be a team player. I am
> You must be a member of the Slap Gaming Facebook Group (http://www.slap-gaming.com/facebook). I am
>You must be on Teamspeak at all times when you are playing on the Minecraft Server. I am
> Where You Currently Live. Wisconsin USA
> What Timezone's You Can Cover (In GMT Format - UK Time). I can cove 9:30 pm -1:00am Monday- Friday with coming in and out
and 12:00 noon- 1:00 am on Saturday and Sunday with coming in and out
> Your Age. I am 11 almost 12
I would love to help other people just because I am 11 doesn't mean I am irresponsible actually I come from a school of charter where we learn to be respectful responsible kind and fair. I have even had a school award for my outstanding charter. I have also seen times where people are on the server and the need a WG or something like that and i feel bad because I can not help them and I wish I could.

princessamalia
08-04-2014, 12:20 PM
[QUOTE=princessamalia;132922]Hello, my name is princessamalia or Amalia Roselaie. And the reason I'm making this post is to apply for being a mod. And here are some reasons you might want to take me for the job. I am on team speak often, and if I'm not I am at school. I also try to handle situations maturely and try not to get into anything hasty. And I try to make new players feel welcome and at home,and that's what we're supposed to do right? ;) but anyways, moving on, I try to be as active on slap as I can,but ya know that damn school work :P And if you want to know a little bit more about me I am 12 years old ,I know I'm pretty young and all but I'm VERY trust worthy and mature because I've been around adults ALLLL my life, believe me. So none of you have to worry :) But yeah,I love helping new players and I'll be there for them no matter what, and I'll always act mature and never try to be rude. And for a little more information about me I live in the US and the state I live in is NY.And the time zones I will be able to cover would be 4:56 -6:58.sorry that my time is a bit short,I have school and I'm also an admin on another server so I'm a very busy girl :) And here is my application hope you guys with think about it, thank you for reading. :D

Jace_Keltner_GDR
09-04-2014, 04:12 AM
Hi my name is Jace Keltner and I would love to be a mod on the slapgaming server. I am an active player and love helping out new comers. Sadly ATM I do not have team speak or a mike but I thought I might as well get my word out there so if possible I could be accepted I would get a mike and team speak. I have been with the server for a whole and won't be leaving it anytime soon so I am happy for that you took your time to read this and I hope you would consider me as a candidate for the position.

lordgandalf
09-04-2014, 07:20 AM
As the topic start says you nees to neable to be on teamspeak

Jace_Keltner_GDR
09-04-2014, 11:51 PM
As the topic start says you nees to neable to be on teamspeak

I do now have a mike and team speak so solved that problem

Jace_Keltner_GDR
10-04-2014, 01:33 AM
>Must have Team Speak 3 and a microphone. Check
> You will need to be a sensible and mature individual: I am
> A Respected member from the Minecraft server: sure am
> You must know how to talk to people in the correct manner and address situations correctly: fine with me
> You must be able to cope under pressure: will do
> You must be a member of the Slap Gaming Facebook Group: yep I sure am
> Where You Currently Live: Rancho Cucamonga CA
> What Timezone's You Can Cover: any time really
> Your Age 15
> Answers To All The Questions In The Requirements: all done
I would be happy to help out in any way possible. :)

Thanks,
Jace Keltner

Sniperkill28
10-04-2014, 10:04 AM
You may be wondering... Is he qualified for the job?
Well let me tell you...
Nope.
But it was good to say hi again after being away from minecraft for so long.

BabyDoggyShadow
28-04-2014, 02:55 PM
> You Must have Team Speak 3 and a microphone - Yes
> You will need to be a sensible and mature individual - Yes
> A Respected member from the Minecraft server - Yes
> You must know how to talk to people in the correct manner and address situations correctly - Yes
> You must be a team player - Yes
> You must be able to cope under pressure - Yes
> You must be a member of the Slap Gaming Facebook Group (http://www.slap-gaming.com/facebook) - n/a
> You must be on Teamspeak at all times when you are playing on the Minecraft Server - Yes

> Where You Currently Live - England, UK
> What Timezone's You Can Cover (In GMT Format - UK Time) - 3-9pm on weekdays and weekends can vary. However I'm not online as much on Tuesdays.
> Your Age - 14

Swiftblade
28-04-2014, 07:49 PM
> You must know how to talk to people in the correct manner and address situations correctly - Yes
> You must be a member of the Slap Gaming Facebook Group (http://www.slap-gaming.com/facebook) - n/a
> You must be on Teamspeak at all times when you are playing on the Minecraft Server - Yes

> What Timezone's You Can Cover (In GMT Format - UK Time) - 3-9pm on weekdays and weekends can vary. However I'm not online as much on Tuesdays.
> Your Age - 14

IT FINALLY HAPPENED!!!

Jackster21
29-04-2014, 03:34 PM

> Your Age - 14

IT FINALLY HAPPENED!!!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-vpE6uMJ37dk/UOScrne47aI/AAAAAAAAEL4/Ki-4IWO-SoY/s1600/ron-paul.gif

xiTropicz
20-05-2014, 10:39 PM
> You Must Have TeamSpeak 3 And A microphone - I have both.
> You will need to be a sensible and mature individual - I am.
> A Respected member from the Minecraft server - I am.
> You must know how to talk to people in the correct manner and address situations correctly - I can.
> You must be a team player - Yes, I am a team player.
> You must be able to cope under pressure - Yes, I can cope under pressure.
> You must be a member of the Slap Gaming Facebook Group - Yes, I am a member.
> You must be on TeamSpeak at all times when you are playing on the Minecraft server - I'm always on TeamSpeak when on Minecraft.

> Where you currently live - England, UK.
> What Timezone's you can cover - About 8 o'clock on the night until 12 or 1 on week days. as well as Friday to Sunday.
> Your age - 17
> I know I've been on and off over the years, (Both as a staff member and player) but I just can't keep my self away. This time though (whether I'm accepted or not) I want to stay more permanently, also I have like one month left till college ends so I will have 4 months off and will be able to get on nearly every day :P.

Jace_Keltner_GDR
27-05-2014, 06:22 PM
I would just like to apply again so if its posable I can be accepted in the future.

> You Must have Team Speak 3 and a microphone. I do
> You will need to be a sensible and mature individual: will do
> A Respected member from the Minecraft server: yep
> You must know how to talk to people in the correct manner and address situations correctly: i will
> You must be a team player: I am
> You must be able to cope under pressure: I can
> You must be a member of the Slap Gaming Facebook Group (http://www.slap-gaming.com/facebook): i am
> You must be on Teamspeak at all times when you are playing on the Minecraft Serve: i will already am on it alot
> Where You Currently Live: California US
> What Timezone's You Can Cover: Any time really because I am on summer vacation, and after that i can still cover mostly any time.
> Your Age: 15

Thanks for your time and consideration,
Jace

I noticed that someone said that slap needed more moderators and I have had many times when I was on and people have been asking me for world guards because I'm a guide (them not knowing I can't do that) and I would still love to be a mod. I'm not unhappy with being a guide trust me, I just think it would benefit the server knowing the time I'm usually on. Thanks for your time and consideration I hope to be accepted in the future. :)

hellkaizer29
05-06-2014, 02:25 AM
> You Must have Team Speak 3 and a microphone. Got them
> You will need to be a sensible and mature individual Of course
> A Respected member from the Minecraft/Pixelmon server Yup
> You must know how to talk to people in the correct manner and address situations correctly Yup
> You must be able to cope under pressure Yup
> You must be a member of the Slap Gaming Facebook Group (http://www.slap-gaming.com/facebook) Joined
> You must be on Team speak at all times when you are playing on the Minecraft Server Will do
> Where You Currently Live Canada
> What Time zone's You Can Cover (In GMT Format - UK Time) I live in Canada, so (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
> Your Age 17, turning 18 soon!
> I've been on this server for quite a while now, so I guess it's time to move on to the next level! xD I usually get on around 3 - 4 PM EST because I have school, but it's almost done though (hopefully)! LOL. Anyways, later~

Swiftblade
05-06-2014, 08:33 PM
May want to change the black coloring of your answers. Barely legiable

hellkaizer29
05-06-2014, 11:33 PM
May want to change the black coloring of your answers. Barely legiable
oh, sorry about that xD

CashCalamity
19-06-2014, 11:58 PM
Cash Calamity's Moderator Application-
-IL, USA
-I am on Central Standard Time, I get on around 7-9 a.m. and usually stay on all day until around 9-10 p.m.
> Your Age
-------
-I Have TS3 and a mic.
-I have a wife and child, I'm mature, and sensible when the situation call for it.
-I try to meet and spend time with anyone I see on the server and help them out whenever needed.
-I most certainly can address each situation with the seriousness and gravity that is needed.
-Always a team player.
-No problem with coping under pressure.
-I am a member.
-I am on TS when I am not on MC and when I am.
----
I would certainly love to become a staff member of the SLAP gaming team, and be able to spend my time helping others and contribute to this wonderful getaway of ours. I have made many friends here and hope to make many more. Thank you.

ParagonSpider
21-06-2014, 02:31 AM
Hello! 'tis me, ParagonSpider and I return from the grave and my 2012 post >~>

> You Must have Team Speak 3 and a microphone

I used to have Team Speak 3 until I had to reset my computer to factory default disc, and I have a brand new mic!
I'm sensible and mature (I have identical 6 year old brothers, an 18 year old sister, and VERY immature and annoying cousins, so yeah I'm the sensible one in my family XD).
I have no clue if I'm respected in the Minecraft server due to my absence for a long duration of months and I apologize sincerely for my past behaviour when I was (13?) 14-15 years old with my annoyance and rudeness. I've changed my ways.
I am a team player unless people want me to be a lone wolf..
I can cope under pressure (unless my little brothers have to be tended to, which is a minor complication since I'd afk at this point).
I am a member of the Slap Gaming Facebook Group but I don't post on it because I'm afraid I'll be asking something stupid or such.
I'll be on Team Speak 3 from now on during the summer (Not going to be on at most times during the school year but I'll try) and I love talking to others!
I've been here since 2012.

I live in Montreal, QC, Canada.
My time is (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada), I tend to play at night or all day starting from 8AM until 12AM (16 hours in total Which means I'm on for the whole day, and I'll announce if I have plans and won't be able to come on).
I am 16 years old, soon to be 17 in December ;D
===================================
I'd love to be part of the staff of SLAP Gaming's Minecraft and help around when needed, spending time on helping others when required (and when staff is offline). I see many friends I've met here on SLAP Gaming (Most of them are still here I hope, which I am grateful for), and I'd love to make more friends. Thanks.

squirlemaster
22-06-2014, 07:56 PM
Application:
I want to be a mod because I like to help people.
I currently live in Connecticut.
I am 13.
I have been on the server for a long time, maybe about 1 year or so.
I can be on the server from about 9 P.M. to maybe 12 P.M. or so depending on wether I have school or not.
I can get Team Speak and have a microphone.
I am a member of the Facebook group.
I like to be a team player and be helpful.
Thanks for taking your time to consider me. If you have any questions I am squirlemaster.

skaterman2187
03-07-2014, 09:43 PM
> Where You Currently Live-United States, florida
> What Timezone's You Can Cover (In GMT Format - UK Time)_floridas -4 behind gmt
> Your Age 17

> You Must have Team Speak 3 and a microphone.-Check
> You will need to be a sensible and mature individual-Check
> A Respected member from the Minecraft/Pixelmon server-ive been on slap For a while now and i love it
> You must know how to talk to people in the correct manner and address situations correctly-i can do
> You must be a team player-i love helping people on the server so thats no problem
> You must be able to cope under pressure-ive been told ive been good under pressure
> You must be a member of the Slap Gaming Facebook Group (http://www.slap-gaming.com/facebook)-i sent my request for the group, and have been excepted
> You must be on Teamspeak at all times when you are playing on the Minecraft Server-check

IsaacGS459
17-09-2014, 09:21 PM
I live in Oklahoma, United States
-I live in the Central Standard Time Zone, -6 hours.
> Your Age
-------
-I Have TS3 and a mic.
-I am very sensible, even if Slack and Honkin disagree about Anime, and mature when the need arises.
-This is difficult to answer, as I am not the members rating, but I view myself as respected and respectful.
-I always talk in the best way possible, and I take my time to analyze a situation.
-I am a team player.
-I have this on in the bag.
-I have applied, and am waiting for confirmation.
-I am on TeamSpeak as much as possible.

Please consider me well, as I want to be an integral part of the server and want to see it flourish.

cheos313
21-09-2014, 02:26 AM
> Where You Currently Live:
I live in Utrecht, The netherlands
> What Timezone's You Can Cover:
4-10 pm on weekdays, On weekends I will be able to play more however
> Your Age:
I am 15 years old, Almost 16.
I have both
I am a sensible person and also are mature most of the time
I see myself as respected and respectfull
I always try to be as respectfull as I can while talking to other players
Pretty sure there is no I in team, So yeah i'm a team player
I work best under pressure
(http://www.slap-gaming.com/facebook)I send my request for the group and am still awaiting for confirmation
I am as one TS as much as possible

Jace_Keltner_GDR
07-10-2014, 06:01 AM
I would like to make a new moderator application because I would really love to become mod and I know I can handle the task. I have also noticed that at the time I get on, for weekdays, new people ask me for world guards and other mod/admin jobs because I'm the only one online but I cannot do that. So I don't want to apply just for the fact of me being mod, I also believe I can really help the server out. Thank you for your time and consideration. :)

I do and try to be on it as much as I can
I try my best
Yep
Can do
I am when needed
For sure
> You must be a member of the Slap Gaming Facebook Grou (http://www.slap-gaming.com/facebook)p
Yep already am
Totally can do
California in the
Week days: 23:00-10:00 Weekends: 17:00-10:00 hope I did this correctly
> Your Age
15 1/2 almost exactly
Just did :)

IceChuck
19-11-2014, 03:09 PM
What is Team Speak and what dose it do?

BabyDoggyShadow
19-11-2014, 04:18 PM
Teamspeak allows players to talk to each other over voice or message. Check it out at http://www.SlapGaming.com/teamspeak :D

IceChuck
20-11-2014, 03:10 PM
What is Team Speak?

IceChuck
20-11-2014, 03:10 PM
Never mind didn't see that

nikkimouseplayer
23-11-2014, 03:13 PM
Why do we have to e on TeamSpeak when ever we are online?

nathanlad830
23-11-2014, 06:46 PM
So the other staff can contact u and have a little chat :) also makes it easier to teach the new mods different commands, saves your little fingers from typing all day

Blake
06-12-2014, 06:01 AM
I have both of those things.
I feel like I am mature for my age.
I feel like I am respected by some not all.
I am able to do that.
Alright.
Okay.
Check.
I'm always on TS.

I currently like in North Carolina, USA
Weekdays: 9:00-10:30pm Weekends: Whenever i wake up-6:30am
> Your Age
I think i have.

Hello! Blake here and I am applying for the Moderator postion on Slap. I know i havent really been that active in the past 11 months but, I plan on changing my ways to where I play on Slap more often. I know i have made some mistakes in the past. I feel like I am capable on taking the postion. Im not that busy with schoolwork (yet). If this is denied I would like some feedback on why it was denied so i could make it better in the future!

~Blakethesnake04 The Slap Historian

kekie6
15-12-2014, 07:04 PM
<> I live in the netherlands, utrecht
<> GMT +1 is my timezone, which means i can atleast be online from: (UK time) 4.00pm-23.00pm, most of the time when i am online i play for much longer than that tho.
> Your Age
<> I'm 16 years old

[> You Must have Team Speak 3 and a microphone.
<> I've got a microphone, but a better one is on my list of things to buy. And ofcourse i also have teamspeak 3.
[> You will need to be a sensible and mature individual
<> I think i can act mature and i am able to react in a sensible way.
[> A Respected member from the Minecraft server
<> I think im respected by everyone just as i respect them.
[> You must know how to talk to people in the correct manner and address situations correctly
<> if i make a mistake in handling a situation its because of my horrific grammar but that is getting alot less of a blockade already.
[> You must be a team player
<> I can work with others quite well unless they are arogant and selfish.
[> You must be able to cope under pressure
<> im able to cope under alot of pressure but after about a month of non-stop stress ill need a time out.
[> You must be a member of the Slap Gaming Facebook Group
(http://www.slap-gaming.com/facebook)<> If its really needed i can become member of the slap gaming facebook group, but i probbably wont do anything with it unless its for slapgaming.
[> You must be on Teamspeak at all times when you are playing on the Minecraft Server
<> I can teach myself to be online on teamspeak as i am online on slapgaming.

Thank you alot for reading out my post,
-Kekie6

IsaacGS459
29-12-2014, 05:03 PM
IsaacGS459's Moderator Application Profile > Where You Currently Live
I live in Oklahoma, United States
-I live in the Central Standard Time Zone, -6 hours. During school, I can cover (in UK 24-hour) 14:15-15:00, 17:25-18:00, and 18:40-19:30. I also have the ability to work after school, from aprox. 20:00-when I sleep.
> Your Age
-------
-I Have TS3 and a mic.
-I am very sensible, even if Slack and Honkin disagree about Anime, and mature when the need arises.
-To my knowledge, I have nobody talk bad about me. I am close to many on the server.
-I always talk in the best way possible, and I take my time to analyze a situation.
-I am a team player.
-Yes. Do I need to prove this?
-Check
-No problem.

TheScottProject
29-12-2014, 06:06 PM
I do have both.
I do see myself as someone who is sensible and mature.
I feel that I am a well respected member of the community by many.
I understand and know how to talk to people in a correct manner and address situations appropriately.
I am a team player.
I am a member, My name is Scott Miller. (http://www.slap-gaming.com/facebook)
I am always on the TS when I play on the server.
Scotland
GMT
> Your Age
Fourteen
Yes

Blake
03-01-2015, 03:34 AM
Check.
I feel like im sensible and mature enough.
I would say I'm a respected player on the server.
I am able to do that.
Okay.
I can do this. If not i got my Mircosoft Cloud ball to calm me down.
I am.
I am always on Teamspeak when on MC.

North Carolina, USA
Weekdays: 9:00pm-3:30am Weekends: 2:00pm-8:30am
> Your Age
14. 15 in March.
I have.

Hello ladies and gentlemen of the Slap Gaming server! I am back again with a Mod Application. I have been more active on the server recently and i have noticed a lack of US mods and mods in general. I hope you take my application under consideration. Thanks!

-Shup Gal Hannah AKA Blakethesnake04 The Slap Historian.

nirosu
04-01-2015, 07:12 AM
You Must have Team Speak 3 and a microphone.
Microphone operating and Team Speak 3 ready to go.

Yep.

I've had a history, I'm respected by some if I recall.

Can do.

Okay.

I have university and I'm playing minecraft daily, I can handle that.

I am.

While it seems I am not, I am able to do so if I have the responsibility.

Isreal, Asia.

I am logged everyday in usually random hours, but mostly after 6:00 pm until about 10:00 pm, on fridays, saturdays I'm logged more often during the hours before that, and on mondays and wednesdays I usualy log on 10:00 am - 1:00 pm.

> Your Age

Heya, I've decided to make a mod application. Since the last time I've been in a position I feel as I have matured, and that is most likely. I have no ill intentions doing this job, I wish to help make Slap-Gaming a better server, and I'll do my best providing the members with any help possible. Regarding my TS3 inactivity, and the fact I don't talk much, it is because I don't feel like it, but if I had the responsibility I wouldn't say no. I can speak if it comes to that. Regarding my history with Guide: I have had some bad days, everyone makes mistakes, but the thing about mistakes, that you can learn so much from them, and I believe I have.

XmR_clutchxSHOT
23-01-2015, 02:56 AM
Ok, so I'm not sure how long I have played, but I really like the server. The staff is really nice and I would like to reply.My name is Noah, I live in the U.S. I am 14. I have all the requirements and will be able to stick to them. I love the server and the community. I will be on every other day at the least. I also want to make it a better experience for other minecrafters! I have teamspeak and If needed for emergancies, i have skype (xmr_clutchy) Im always here to help.
My Time zone is Central time U.S.A I made a mistake once but that was a long time ago and I was immature. Thank you for reading my application!

GunSlinger4750
31-01-2015, 11:44 AM
Heya all, been considering reapplying for mod for a while now, because I've noticed that during weekdays whilst Europeans are at school/work, and Americans are asleep, most mods/admins aren't online (other than Honk sometimes), so I decided that I'll go for it.

I'm 16, and I live in Nottingham, England. Meaning I can help cover the GMT timezone. I can get on a lot during the day on Wednesdays through Sunday, covering about 12pm until around 2am, off and on. On Mondays and Tuesdays I am at college, so I can't be on as much, but can still cover from about 5pm until 11pm. I have been a part of the server for a very long time now, almost 3 years. I am also a part of the Slap Gaming facebook group, (under the name Declan Marshall). I do have a microphone and teamspeak, and can get on every time I am online.

I believe that I am a mature person, and a respected member of the server. As some of you may remember, I was a mod before, a couple of years ago. I do believe that what I learned/experienced there and what I may have proved during my time as a mod will help me here, but who knows. I think I am up to the task, as I work well with people, and I am a calm person. I won't get angry or irritated with anyone, and I will deal with situations appropriately.

Thanks for reading, and hopefully considering.
GunSlinger4750

TLDR:
> Location - Nottingham, England.
> Timezone and time's I can cover - GMT, 5pm-11pm on Mondays and Tuesdays, 12pm-2am on every other day.
> Age - 16
> Minecraft Member For At Least 2 Weeks - Check, nearly 3 years.
> Member Of The Slap-Gaming Facebook Group - Yep, name is Declan Marshall
> Must Have A Microphone And Be On Team Speak 3 Every Time You Are On The Minecraft Server! - Check for both.
> You will need to be a sensible and mature individual - I am.
> A Respected member from the Minecraft server - I'd like to think I am.
> You must know how to talk to people in the correct manner and address situations correctly - I can do that.
> You must be a team player - I am indeed.
> You must be able to cope under pressure - I can do that.

IsaacGS459
31-01-2015, 07:55 PM
> Your Age
14. 15 in March.

Wow. I didn't realize you were so young, blake. Gg.

fc4329
06-02-2015, 12:47 AM
hi ^-^ my real name is fiona, i live in california, im 14, and i really want to be a helper on slapgaming. i can use worldguard and teamspeak and yeah....thats pretty much all :)

fc4329
06-02-2015, 10:38 PM
Hi, my real name is Fiona. I live in California and on weekends i can cover 4:00pm - 6:00pm. My MC name is AutumnRain5. I am 14 and i hope i can become a mod <3 ^-^ thank u! PS. I hve teamspeak 3

fc4329
06-02-2015, 10:39 PM
Hi, my real name is Fiona. I live in California and on weekends i can cover 4:00pm - 6:00pm. My MC name is AutumnRain5. I am 14 and i hope i can become a mod <3 ^-^ thank u! PS. I hve teamspeak 3

GunSlinger4750
06-02-2015, 10:44 PM

In the future, please use the edit button instead of posting more than once :)

TheScottProject
07-02-2015, 12:48 AM
I have teamspeak and I do have a mic
I do feel myself as someone who is sensible and mature
I'd feel as though I am respected by the people within the community
I know how to talk to people in a correct and polite manner, and I can address situations properly.
I believe I work well in a team.
I can cope under pressure and if I can't then I will just relieve my stress with jokes.
I am a member. (http://www.slap-gaming.com/facebook)
I am always on the TS when I play on the server.
Scotland
GMT
> Your Age
Fourteen, Turning 15 6 days as of this post
Yes

Hey friends, I'm putting up my second mod application. I'm a ton more active recently and I'm ready to help out with the sudden staff deficiency. I hope I can make a ton of people smile and laugh, So It'd be great if you could take my application into consideration. :)

nirosu
07-02-2015, 04:40 PM
You Must have Team Speak 3 and a microphone.
Microphone operating and Team Speak 3 ready to go. I don't use the mic a lot, but it's there when it's needed.

I am a mature individual, when it comes to responsibility I'm ready to work, as of now, as I have no position, I tend to be playful.

That I cannot answer, it's up to the members of the server to decide, but I do believe so.

Can do.

I came to minecraft multiplayer for this.

I have university and I'm playing minecraft daily, I can handle that.

I am.

Done.

Isreal, Asia.

Quite Active, I can cover everyday 6-10 PM, and I can on weekends be from roughly 8 AM to 6 PM or 10 PM. I am also semi afk alot, and available through /mention.

> Your Age

I genuinely want to help the server and it's members to have the best time of their life in this server. I don't care about the power, I care about the server, I think that after 3 years here, I should do more for the server that has given me so much. I want to share this feeling, and I might be closer to doing this by helping new players and old alike, I'm good with the commands and as you can see, I have had quite a lot of free time lately.

fc4329
08-02-2015, 05:48 PM
btw for time:
Monday 3:30-5:30 pm
Tuesday 3:30-4:20 (depends on hw and piano) pm
Wednesday 3:30-5:00 pm
Thursday 3:30-6:00 pm
Friday: 3:30-6:30 pm
Saturday 8:30-10:15 (afternoon maybe) am
Sunday 8:30-9:30 am
On Friday and Saturday maybe later...but depends on stuff ^-^

Blake
08-02-2015, 11:05 PM
Autumn next time use the edit button :D

Wifi90876
10-02-2015, 08:34 AM
So i live in The united states (connecticut to be exact)
in GMT i can be on USUALLY about 7:30pm to about 5:00 am (a little earlier about half the time)
I am 16
my Real name is Glen Edwards
> You Must have Team Speak 3 and a microphone.I have TS3 and multiple microphones.
> You will need to be a sensible and mature individual. Im very mature.
> A Respected member from the Minecraft server. I think i am xD
> You must know how to talk to people in the correct manner and address situations correctly. Can do.
> You must be a team player. I like working with people.
> You must be able to cope under pressure. No problem.
> You must be a member of the Slap Gaming Facebook Group. Done.
> You must be on Teamspeak at all times when you are playing on the Minecraft Server. Always am unless i REALLY have a reason.
Okay, so i may not me the "Most" active player ever.... but i try to be on and now school is finally becoming normal time again so i will be able to play more often.
i just like slap and i like watching people have a good time. so...thats basically it...
my ign is:LLama_king but i will be changing it back to Wifi90876 when mc lets me do it
~Wifi
Ps: if i dont get in its fine its all for fun :P

Ellie_2500
18-02-2015, 06:53 PM
I have both.
I can be sensible and mature if I need to be.
I would say I am a respected member from the Minecraft server.
I am able to do this.
I enjoy working with others and work best in a team.
I am.

> You must be on TeamSpeak at all times when you are playing on the Minecraft Server
I'm almost always on TS when on the server.
England
On weekdays I can usually come online from about 6:00-9:00pm, but it can vary, and on Wednesdays I may not be online as much since I have training. On weekends it can also vary.
> Your Age

Stoux
18-02-2015, 07:04 PM
Oh shi

Icy_Destroyer
01-03-2015, 08:04 PM
Welp, I currently live in Louisiana,USA (Central) but after I graduate High School I may move back to UK. I'm 18 and a seinor in highschool and will be likely be attending Uni next year. I can cover about 3:30PM - 10:00PM weekdays and on weekends just about any time depending if I have things to tend to or have to go to town and if not I can hop on. Being I've left my other community I have much more free time and will be increasing my time on the server to being on regularly from everyday to every other.

IsaacGS459
02-03-2015, 08:23 PM
We Are Looking For Moderators Right Now!

I've been a member for over a year now.
I am a member.
I am on every time I play on Slap and often when I'm not.

> Worldguarding
> forum moderation (access given)
> Making sure guests to the server register to the website and gain build permissions
> General assistance on the server
> Sorting out the fools that play on our server
> Keeping the peace
> Making sure everyone enjoys their time on our server
> Server promotion

Requirements;

Yes.
As long as there is not a touchpad involved, yes.
I cannot answer this, but I do believe so.
I can do so.
Of course. Group projects can prove so.
I almost never stress.
(http://www.slap-gaming.com/facebook)Done.
I am.

If you were successful and became a Moderator, don't just think 'oh i have the increased permissions so I'll enjoy that and not help people' this will not be the case.
You will be made a moderator for the reasons above, not so you can enjoy being able to teleport, and jumpto, and grant things.

This also applies to current moderators, if you are caught at any point declining to assist other users because your doing something for yourself you will lose your moderator status

Why would I want to do so? I sincerely want to be able to help others on the server more so than I have before.

> Where You Currently Live Oklahoma, United States.
> What Timezone's You Can Cover (In GMT Format - UK Time) I can cover miscellaneous times between 2:15 and 8:15 PM on weekdays. I can also cover the majority of the night and weekends.
> Your Age 17.
> Answers To All The Questions In The Requirements Finished.

Hey admins. I know I've posted recently on the application topic, but hear me out. I truly want to help the server with anything possible; You also know very well I have done nothing and would do nothing to infuriate anybody on the server. While some people on the server do annoy, I try to avoid the conflict as much as possible. And I always love helping new people to the server. Please consider me for Moderator in the near future.

Jones_USMC
18-03-2015, 01:13 AM
Application

Hello, I am applying to be a moderator of SLAP Gaming's Minecraft Server. I currently live in the United States in the state of Louisiana. I live in the Central Standard Time Zone. I am able to cover Central Standard Time, Eastern Standard Time, Mountain Standard Time, and Pacific Standard Time zones in the United States. I am currently 16, I am a mature person. When I do a job I do my best at it. I do have a microphone and will get teamspeak 3 when I get moderator. I am a very proper person and like communicating with people. I am a very fair person and I am very impartial. I treat everyone equal. I am currently a member of the SLAP Gaming Facebook Group, and I have been playing on the SLAP Gaming Minecraft Server for the past four years. I hope you take into consideration my request and make the most suitable choice in my application.

Thanks,
Jerry Jones Jr.
MC Name: Jones_USMC

Old_Dwarf
18-03-2015, 02:02 AM
i showed him this server

Old_Dwarf
19-03-2015, 04:05 AM
Hello my name is Kade Jones im 15 and im from New Orleans ,Louisiana and I started playing this server when i seen a youtube video and joined instant. My goal is to make people happy and i have always dreamed about being a moderator for the Slap Gaming Community but was to scared to apply if I was mod i would be on 24/7 7 days a week. I could cover Central Time and basically can cover any. I have great expectations and I have no enemies and am always nice. I cope best under pressure and personally think group work is better because "There is no I in team". I am very mature for my age. I have great ideas for the server and I love meeting new people. I have a creative mind and I and I have proper language and never argue If i don't get mod it's alright no big deal but if I wouldn't let you down ! I am a proud member of the SLAP GAMING FACEBOOK GROUP. I hope you make the best choice. Thanks for your time!
HAVE A NICE DAY
Old_Dwarf

bros
30-03-2015, 12:53 AM
I have both.
I can be sensible and mature.
I'm pretty sure i am.
I can
I work well in teams
I can cope under pressure
I am
I can and i will.
Florida, United States
I can be on about 6 to 10 on week days and anytime of the day on the weekends. I also play baseball, so i might not be on a lot on the week days.
> Your Age

trollerlol100
09-04-2015, 07:53 PM
I am Trollerlol100
I joined on: 29th of April 2012

I have both of these things.
I always try my best to act Mature and Sensible.
I believe that I am respected well on the Minecraft server.
I talk respectfully to other players and know how to address situations correctly.
I work well in teams and Listen too.
I cope well under pressure.
I am part of the group on facebook.
I always go on the Teamspeak when I join the game.

If you were successful and became a Moderator, don't just think 'oh i have the increased permissions so I'll enjoy that and not help people' this will not be the case.
You will be made a moderator for the reasons above, not so you can enjoy being able to teleport, and jumpto, and grant things.
I love this server and I want to help look after it, If I just wanted to teleport, grant and jump I would just keep my VIP status as normal. I simply wish to assist my fellow players.

I live in England.
I can cover on Week Days: 5pm - {10 - 12pm} Depending on my school work, and on weekends 11am - 8pm.
> Your Age
I am 14 years old.
I have answered the questions above. I put all my answers in Red.

Jonijoni14
11-05-2015, 06:18 PM
Hello dear reader,
My name as you might know is Joni, I have been on the server a very long time ago and at that time made many rather stupid mistakes I would say. I do know that my history on this server is not the best for sure, however, I have grown in maturity and behavior a far distance. I would love to apply for a Staff position because I do like helping people in need but also contribute to the server a lot more. I know that I have not been on at all recently but that was due to the fact that I believed I should take a break due to my miscommunication with others. In the meantime I have managed to get to another Staff position on a different server, a Tekkit server. (I will post the link at the end.)

I have learnt how to behave properly around and with people in a respectful and formal manner in order to discuss, solve and eliminate problems, issues or misconceptions. My time as Staff member has taught me to be comprehend with each player individually in different paths to get the wanted outcome, satisfaction for the player without breaking or undergoing the server rules or ethnic codes. I am also a great Team-player especially when it comes to building projects, red stone contraptions or other, rather more plugin sided events.

Pressure is often a breaking point of many Staff players, but not mine, to be honest I work best under pressure as it allows me to concentrate far better and establish a correct path towards the different situations occurring. I do not only respect other Staff members, but also every individual player in their own way, this will mean that there is no segregation happening in any way. I can play most of the time on the server at any point in time. My timezone is +2 GMT which means that I can be on when a lot of other players tend to play as it occurs to be most evening and late afternoons, this means I can cover a large variety of time zones every time I play. I am 16 years of age which does give me a mature attempt for this position soon as I can handle many pressure taking and challenging tasks. My current position is the Island of Cyprus.

Of course I do have a very good Microphone for communication purposes which I dearly use in the TeamSpeak chat whenever I am on. Furthermore I also am part of the Facebook group of SLAP Gaming. Moreover, I believe that I am the kind of person that does not let go of the pedal once on it. If I do get the position, then I will not slow down, reduce or deduct anything from the work done, time played, amount of respect or kindness towards the server. If anything it will just increase.

Thank you for reading this application and I hope that I can be one of the short-listed candidates of your choice.
PS. Link for website that I am staff member on: (http://truthlessservers.enjin.com/profile/10249909)

Joni.

EndurableJono
17-07-2015, 08:37 PM
> You must have Team Speak 3 and a microphone.
I’ve got both
I am both of these when needed
I assume people like me
From being a staff member previously I know how this needs to be done
I consider myself a team player
I am able to cope under pressure
I am
> You must be on TeamSpeak at all times when you are playing on the Minecraft Server
I’m on TS when I’m not even playing on the server
England
> What Time zone’s You Can Cover (In GMT Format - UK Time)
On my summer holidays at the moment, so can cover most times from about 11am - 11pm, and when I’m at college roughly 6pm - 11pm
> Your Age
> Answers to All the Questions in the Requirements

bros
13-08-2015, 02:55 PM
I do
I will
I am
I can
I am
I can
I am
I Will

Florida, United States
I can cover 6:00-10:00pm on weeks days once school starts and anytime on the weekends
> Your Age
> Answers To All The Questions In The Requirements Done

AFC2000
24-12-2015, 09:16 PM
Got both
I can try
I think I am
I can do this
Yep
Yep
I am
I am
London
10am - 11pm ish
> Your Age