PDA

View Full Version : [CoD MW3] MW3 To Get 20 Chunks Of DLC In Nine Months

flrnprdmn
12-01-2012, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by Tom Senior at 10:49AM January 11, 2012 at http://www.pcgamer.com/2012/01/11/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-3-to-get-20-chunks-of-dlc-in-nine-months/

[youtube:2lua91qr]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaQdKJ2LMNI[/youtube:2lua91qr]

Here’s a trailer showing off the first couple of maps scheduled to land later this month for Call of Duty Elite subscribers on Xbox. All of the extra maps should be making their way to PC after a delay, though they won’t be through the Elite service, which isn’t available on PC.

This “season” of DLC releases is set to deliver 20 downloads over the next nine months. Each release will consist of extra maps, game modes and even story missions. Black Ops DLC arrived a month after each Xbox launch. It looks as though we can expect similar days for Modern Warfare 3?s extra maps, but there’s plenty on the horizon for Modern Warfare 3 fans. We’d love to see more Spec Ops missions, how about you?

13-01-2012, 03:40 AM
Here’s a trailer showing off the first couple of maps scheduled to land later this month for Call of Duty Elite subscribers on Xbox. All of the extra maps should be making their way to PC after a delay, though they won’t be through the Elite service, which isn’t available on PC.

So.. PC users get all the DLC maps for free?

13-01-2012, 06:17 AM

So.. PC users get all the DLC maps for free?

Now THAT'S wishful thinking.

13-01-2012, 09:06 AM
Honestly I think since PC users have to wait to get them, and elite isn't available for PC, we should get them for free. I'm going to ragequit playing MW3 if we have to pay for them and the game is rubbish in the first place.

13-01-2012, 02:33 PM
You know we will, we've had to pay for DLC since MW2. There's no way in hell they'd make it free, that much rather make even more money off it.

13-01-2012, 02:44 PM
Then I'm not playing MW3 once the first DLC comes out. :)

13-01-2012, 04:13 PM
Someone'll end up gifting you the DLC's, ASoG loves you too much to just let you stop playing without a fight :P

14-01-2012, 05:24 AM
Pfft. One of my RL friends gifted me the MW2 DLCs when they were half price, then his computer wouldn't let him play the game without crashing every 5 mins anyway.