PDA

View Full Version : Project I would like to do

Ghostwolf1114
04-02-2012, 04:04 PM
Gonna be gone for a couple days, but when I come back, I'm gonna need a project :) something big. Maybe i can recreate my De_dust2 map? hmm may have to do it in the nether though, so pvp would be enabled. Ghasts have the explosion damage turned off dont they ? would need aprox 100x100 area. What you think jack? would be all sand/sandstone. is a great "map" for group Pvp. For those that dont know De_dust2 is a Counterstrike map. Could use launch to enter the terroist or counter terrorist spawns, Each team wears helmets ( gold / iron ? ) to tell each other apart. Im sure we could set up something to make it work out xD. Only thing I might ask is that if I build this for the server, I would like an Unlimited supply of sand. Maybe a free showcase shop behind an iron door in a worldguard so only I can acess it ? Or just 8 double chests 7 of sand 1 of sandstone ( I think thats what i used last time I built this thing). anywho , let me know what you think :) Flight would be Awesome also, but not necessary, will just take me alot longer is all. ( I could use [lift] to get an overview when needed during building worst case scenario)

flrnprdmn
04-02-2012, 06:10 PM
I like the idea,
but as I don't play CS, please post an image of the map, so I (and maybe others as well) can imagine how the map will look at all;
and you could build a "spectator area".

Ghostwolf1114
04-02-2012, 06:16 PM
Ill go see if my other server has made the old map avail for download, its where i built the last one ( and my town)

ok so cant get the map yet aparentlly, so heres a screenshot , kinda hard to imagine it from an overview, but there are lots of tunnels, sniper points, places to hide, ect.

http://imageshack.us/f/31/20120204132248.png/

http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/6090/20120204132248.png

I couldnt get /img to work :/
Edit: Got /img to work ;) ~Naith.

Jackster21
04-02-2012, 07:39 PM
I couldnt get /img to work :/

imageshack sucks for embedded images :(

xiTropicz
04-02-2012, 09:23 PM
i also think this would be a great idea, maby use gold armor and chain mail armor as they have the same amount of protection?

Ghostwolf1114
04-02-2012, 10:59 PM
i also think this would be a great idea, maby use gold armor and chain mail armor as they have the same amount of protection?

Sounds like a plan, I actually didnt know that

Right im shutting off the computer so we can start getting the last of our stuff moved, will be back sometime sunday/monday :P