PDA

View Full Version : [World of Warcraft] Re-roll idea

CldBrn
21-02-2012, 06:09 PM
So I started playing WoW again, after a 4 month break, and a lot of my previous clans and guilds have pretty much disbanded, and IRL friends have f**ked off to SW:ToR (No hate, I just prefer WoW).

Was wondering if any WoW players would consider a Clan Reroll? I know that if we did, we'd have a lot of catching up to do in terms of the raid progression, but I'm sure that we could catch up fairly easily. Just an idea for a few people to think about. Even if there's only a few of us, if could be a nice idea to play with others - since I'm on my own at the minute :l

indentity
21-02-2012, 08:14 PM
best idea ever why dont we make a slap guild on a server

Jackster21
22-02-2012, 09:17 AM
i'd happily do that,

however, people all play on diff servers, and i doubt everyone is gonna wanna spend £15 to move to a server to play with like 5-6 others.. o.0

Cheesecake
22-02-2012, 10:57 AM
^
I've spent so many cash on server rerolls and faction rerolls and finally ended up doing nothing with those characters so i'll pass, besides i'm in a guild with mates i've known for about 5 years now so i'm good on that part aswell :/

CldBrn
22-02-2012, 02:20 PM
i'd happily do that,

however, people all play on diff servers, and i doubt everyone is gonna wanna spend £15 to move to a server to play with like 5-6 others.. o.0

that's the only problem :/