PDA

View Full Version : We NEED Mountains And Homes Like This!

Jackster21
12-03-2012, 09:49 AM
http://i.imgur.com/xIqih.jpg

Soo need to get some mountains generated....

Double_13
12-03-2012, 11:55 AM
ya that looks nice
i would like to help out building it

Jackster21
12-03-2012, 12:03 PM
we need voxelsniper/worldpainter to be 1.2.3 compatable and ill make mountain like this.

or McEdit so i can import some!

FrozenToast2
12-03-2012, 12:11 PM
In fact, this could already be possible at snowy hills; just make the mountains a little higher and i'll get it fixed (seriously gonna need creative though) with frightful.

Jackster21
12-03-2012, 01:13 PM
In fact, this could already be possible at snowy hills; just make the mountains a little higher and i'll get it fixed (seriously gonna need creative though) with frightful.

so you gonna hand-build those mountains... o.0

you do realise that screenshot, those mountains are like above the current height limit, so your gonna need alot o'building :D

12-03-2012, 01:56 PM
Yes we need more mountains! Took me ages to find decent mountains the other day.

FrozenToast2
12-03-2012, 03:00 PM

you do realise that screenshot, those mountains are like above the current height limit, so your gonna need alot o'building :D

The mountains are already pretty high at snowy hills, could just extend them a little, just high enough for the houses. But yeah, voxelsniper would be easier :P

Jackster21
12-03-2012, 03:12 PM

The mountains are already pretty high at snowy hills, could just extend them a little, just high enough for the houses. But yeah, voxelsniper would be easier :P

they don't seem to be supporting it anymore... :(
Failing that, they are just taking forever to update it >.>