PDA

View Full Version : Is it right for admins to take from me?

takenlife
14-03-2012, 09:55 PM
My in-game username is: takenlife

Anyway, I didn't play Minecraft yesterday and when I came back somebody had taken my second plot and cleared it.
There was a sign in my house that said "Your second plot has been cleared due to wrong use" At this point I am MAD
They didn't even ask me what I was using it for by waiting for me to come online.
Also, they didn't even give me ANY materials I had in my plot...

Now, what was in my plot?
An admin gave me two plots side by side with the fence removed so it would be bigger (I am a member).
On the plot they removed I was growing trees. Eventually I got the idea to make a tree house when I got two branching trees.
I started by building a ladder up the tree trunk and the built a small platform. By then I ran out of wood and planted some saplings.
I left the server for that day hoping that they would grow the next day so I could work on the tree house later.
I came back and ALL my stuff was gone.

My point?
Nobody told me anything, NO WARNINGS, and no confrontations.
I thought that plots were meant for building houses on. I was making a house.
The admin most likely thought it was just me building a small platform on a tree and leaving it at that.
It would have helped so much if they had at least asked ANYONE if they knew what I was up to.
I came back the next day and all my stuff was gone. At least 100 blocks of wood destroyed, and NONE put in a chest or any other way of "helping" me.

It would help me a lot if people could comment on what they think and eventually help to add a rule where an admin
must find out what somebody is doing and WARN someone of what they are doing BEFORE they do it.

Thank you very much for reading this, let me know of any solutions. Thanks again :D

Double_13
15-03-2012, 08:16 AM
as far as i know admins check the plot with logblock (plugin that allows them to see who and when somebody build something) before they remove the plot.
and ya its not cool if you find out your plot is away and also the stuff that wos in it.
i don't find it necessary to add a rule for this because this will limit the permissions of admin and mod to remove unused plots and make the ground free for new players.
is i read i see that you only lost 100 wood i can refund this for you when you ask me for it ingame. i go plenty of it

Jackster21
15-03-2012, 10:21 AM
Hi Taken,

regarding you having 2 plots within 1 town, this is not allowed.

each player can be allocated 1 plot per town on the server.

if an admin removed a fence for you at worldguarded it, then that is there fault, and if you provide me with their name i will investigate why this happend.

Regarding refunds of items, if you contact me in-game when you are next online i will be happy to investigate, find out what happend, and refund the difference.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

naithantu
15-03-2012, 11:45 AM
I removed this yesterday for the reason jack just gave, there was nothing on that second plot but a tree with some planks on the top.

I understand that you are annoyed but you didnt really loose anything, you lost a big tree, nothing else.

FrozenToast2
15-03-2012, 09:02 PM
The inflation on wood prices are killing him, don't you see? We should start a donation fund for the poor and woodless!

takenlife
15-03-2012, 10:15 PM
I removed this yesterday for the reason jack just gave, there was nothing on that second plot but a tree with some planks on the top.

I understand that you are annoyed but you didnt really loose anything, you lost a big tree, nothing else.

Thats the point though, it wasn't JUST a tree with wood on top, it was going to be a tree house. Anyway according to when I applied it said members were allowed FOUR plots. Im done with this anyway, im moving to the wilderness! Goodbye civilization!

Jackster21
15-03-2012, 10:32 PM
Thats the point though, it wasn't JUST a tree with wood on top, it was going to be a tree house. Anyway according to when I applied it said members we're allowed FOUR plots. Im done with this anyway, im moving to the wilderness! Goodbye civilization![/quote]

Not 4 plots, 4 sethome locations.

xiTropicz
15-03-2012, 10:32 PM

Thats the point though, it wasn't JUST a tree with wood on top, it was going to be a tree house. Anyway according to when I applied it said members were allowed FOUR plots. Im done with this anyway, im moving to the wilderness! Goodbye civilization!
it says 4 SETHOMES not plots btw

takenlife
16-03-2012, 05:20 PM
Well sorry about all that anyway, its solved, im done, and my neighbor has the EXACT same thing I do. If I ever find out how, im going to close this topic

iainj
16-03-2012, 07:47 PM
Topic locked.