PDA

View Full Version : An Insightful Opinion on Singleplayer......

Jackster21
21-03-2012, 11:16 AM
http://i.imgur.com/pnRvq.png

Each time I visit Youtube I'm more and more convinced that a mandatory IQ test should be passed before access to the internet is granted....

Yuki_Vegeta
21-03-2012, 05:12 PM
Get rid of single player so people who can't set-up a server can play with friends?

Sounds legit.

Misfitbitz
21-03-2012, 05:43 PM
In a way I see their point, it is difficult for the average person to share their world with friends. I have a pretty decent computer (other than my ****ing internet) but I can't host a server on it. I doubt it'll ever be able to be done though. There's been many times I've wished I could just "invite a friend" over to see something cool I found. I've said this more than once actually.

But yes Jack, I agree completely. although I'd take it a step further, before you're allowed to interact with society at large (more than just your neighborhood) you should have to be tested.

Cheesecake
24-03-2012, 12:37 PM
Tried port forwarding? My servers wouldn't work untill i did that :/

Laegluin
25-03-2012, 01:08 PM
If you wanna play with your friends you should use hamachi, it's probably the easiest way.

naithantu
25-03-2012, 03:16 PM
Or just take the time to port forward it, if you have access to your router it takes less time then sorting out hamachi :p

Cheesecake
25-03-2012, 09:45 PM
Hamachi is probably the shittiest program ever. just saying.