PDA

View Full Version : Temporary ban??

4BDN
13-04-2012, 12:23 AM
This goes out to the moderators/admins. I was temporarily banned from the server when I tried to connect, but I was never given any reason for this happening. Was there something I did wrong? If you admins keep track of the reasons people have been banned, then would it be possible for you to find out why I happened to be banned today? I just want this cleared up, I am NOT asking to have my ban removed. I'll accept it if it was for a legitimate reason.
Thanks,
4BDN

MurasakiRyu
13-04-2012, 06:07 AM
This goes out to the moderators/admins. I was temporarily banned from the server when I tried to connect, but I was never given any reason for this happening. Was there something I did wrong? If you admins keep track of the reasons people have been banned, then would it be possible for you to find out why I happened to be banned today? I just want this cleared up, I am NOT asking to have my ban removed. I'll accept it if it was for a legitimate reason.
Thanks,
4BDN
check mcbans

Jackster21
13-04-2012, 08:49 AM
4BDN does it list who banned you?
failing that ill check mcbans and take this up with them, because it is a requirement that all staff put legitiment reasons when banning players for both our record and theres, whether it be temp or perma bans.

how long was your ban for and i can make a calculated guess at what it might of been.

Ghostwolf1114
13-04-2012, 11:08 AM
temp mc.slap-gaming.com do not leave trees half cut down! [ENDS 2012-04-13 12:09:18] 2012-04-12 12:09:18

24hrs for leaving trees half cut down aparentlly

4BDN
13-04-2012, 11:36 AM
Well, I can't find my name on the mcbans thing, and I believe I was banned for 24 hours. When I get back on, I'll see if some shmuck decided to leave some trees half cut down near my house (I haven't been going lumberjack in a while. Maybe I should make a few axes...)

Jackster21
13-04-2012, 11:49 AM
Well, I can't find my name on the mcbans thing, and I believe I was banned for 24 hours. When I get back on, I'll see if some shmuck decided to leave some trees half cut down near my house (I haven't been going lumberjack in a while. Maybe I should make a few axes...)

it wouldnt be the fact that they are near your house, we use LogBlock, that notes down every single block change made on the server.
a member of our team would of found a half cut down tree somewhere, checked it with logblock, and saw you was the 1 who left it that way.

hopefully you have learnt your lesson, and see you when your temp ban expires.

for more information visit: www.slap-gaming.com/terms (http://www.slap-gaming.com/terms)

- Topic Locked.