PDA

View Full Version : im so confused no chance of an appeal :(

lorry123
16-04-2012, 08:16 AM
k i got banned from this server :( its my fave server (partialy the reason i got minecraft) i hav no server to match this sadly i had a message from jackster who said appeal at mcbans and it says i havent been banned

i realy need u guys help cuz wen i log on it says

disconnected by server

landscape/build greifing lb proof

i love ur server and need ur help plz i wanna go back on cuz i got banned on thursday and guess what it still dosent work today and from now on i quit minecraft cuz i cant play on this server :(

16-04-2012, 08:44 AM
How immature do you have to be to quit playing an entire game just because you can't get on one server >.>

Your player page is actually corrupt on MCBans, so there's no way that I can even look. But, I can see that you did have a tempban for landscape griefing yesterday for an hour, issued by hbmann. That was only for an hour, so if you came back and did it again, there really is no case for you. Repeat griefers get banned straight out.

Which also seems to contradict your story, banned on Thursday, yet you were given a tempban yesterday? Unless I really screwed up kindergarten and don't know the order the days of the week go in, you're not being entirely truthful with us.

amale0rgasm
16-04-2012, 04:00 PM
dude im sooooooo sorry for what i did i swear my bro went to my laptop and i went to get a drink and he started swearing (sorry for the spam) plz un ban me
thanx for reading yours truly aMale0rgasm

xiTropicz
16-04-2012, 04:08 PM
dude im sooooooo sorry for what i did i swear my bro went to my laptop and i went to get a drink and he started swearing (sorry for the spam) plz un ban me
thanx for reading yours truly aMale0rgasm
If your are appealing then please start a new post on this topic.