PDA

View Full Version : im sorry plz read

amale0rgasm
16-04-2012, 04:08 PM
im just a regular kid who likes to play minecraft then i got banned for hommophobic and i was very upset first i thought it was funny i got banned but later i searched every where for a server like this but nothin nothin then i found a server today were you start with diamond items i felt happy but then every one goes to pvp and not give u a chance to live or a choice i am sorry this server all my friends play on it and i miss playing with them we build alot and have so much fun im soo sorry for wat happend i promise wont happen again

xiTropicz
16-04-2012, 04:17 PM
wait you gave this 'reason' earlier

dude im sooooooo sorry for what i did i swear my bro went to my laptop and i went to get a drink and he started swearing (sorry for the spam) plz un ban me
thanx for reading yours truly aMale0rgasm

so, wich one is it?

amale0rgasm
16-04-2012, 04:20 PM
the second one dude the long one

xiTropicz
16-04-2012, 04:41 PM
the second one dude the long one
so the first one isn't true, so your lieing?

amale0rgasm
16-04-2012, 04:54 PM
no my bro did go on i swear to my life but the second explains more

amale0rgasm
16-04-2012, 04:57 PM
plz pardon me admin this is all i have left

xiTropicz
16-04-2012, 05:06 PM
no my bro did go on i swear to my life but the second explains more
wait, your still giving 2 excusis, so just to get things streat, what happend?

amale0rgasm
16-04-2012, 05:12 PM
ok let me start first i went to get a drink and my bro goes on and starts being homophobic and i came back he said your banned for being hommophobic i thought it was funny next day i woke up to play i remebered that i was banned so i was like ill find another server i found one were they give you free diamonds i was like that ill stay on it and i didnt slap gaming is better all my friends are trying to join i told them about it and we all may have a party and log on on slap gaming and i wont be able to play and i heard you guyz have a sky city husainpwnsnoobs is my neighbour he told me all about skycity i was soo angry at my bro and what he did i was sad upset had nothing to do bored i almost quite minecraft plz unban me

Jackster21
16-04-2012, 05:16 PM
Dont leave your computer unlocked in future.
You learn the hard way.

xiTropicz
16-04-2012, 05:17 PM
and now, again you are changing back to this story

(im just a regular kid who likes to play minecraft then i got banned for hommophobic and i was very upset first i thought it was funny i got banned but later i searched every where for a server like this but nothin nothin then i found a server today were you start with diamond items i felt happy but then every one goes to pvp and not give u a chance to live or a choice i am sorry this server all my friends play on it and i miss playing with them we build alot and have so much fun im soo sorry for wat happend i promise wont happen again)

and what are the usernames of your freinds?

amale0rgasm
16-04-2012, 05:21 PM
husainpwnsnoobs
i_am_ur_father trying to get me unbanned helping me
one at school were making a youtube channel
iGrizzu69
thats it but we will put your server on our channel just plzz unban me

amale0rgasm
16-04-2012, 05:23 PM
oh yea and aboudi and khalid and wajdiaker7

xiTropicz
16-04-2012, 05:27 PM
oh yea and aboudi and khalid and wajdiaker7
Those 3 have never joined the server so your now lieing even more. Why exactly whould we want you back on the server if your just going to lie about eveything?

amale0rgasm
16-04-2012, 05:33 PM
so plz admin unban me this is all i have and in return i will post a video and ip on youtube so people can join u and like it

xiTropicz
16-04-2012, 05:38 PM
listen, at the end of the day, you have been homathobic on your user account wether it was you or your brother, according to our terms and conditions which your are advised to read when you join the server is punishable by higher penalties. E.G. a ban.

amale0rgasm
16-04-2012, 05:41 PM
no dude by that i ment like these guyz will join the server they will and its my bro i swear to my life plz let me go back im begging you plz plz plz i have nothing left man nothing plz :`(

iainj
16-04-2012, 05:46 PM
no means no.

topic locked.