PDA

View Full Version : Why I was banned.

Angry_Spoon
22-04-2012, 01:52 AM
I was banned after calling someone the N-word, it was DocterJohnson after he had pvp logged my stuff then came in and started hitting me and zath1 after taking the stuff. he would run away then pvp log. After I killed him I said it, Then I got banned by Ghostwolf1114 becuase racism is agianst the rules, which I wasn never informed was never informed was againts the rules. I wasn't given a warning and when I tried to confront him about it, how I didn't know it was agiants the rules he wouldn't even hear my plea, yelled at me and when I tried to say "I had never heard it was a problem before and have never heard you say anything about it", he said "Because noone is stupid enough to mention it around me". I even said " I am not trying to argue with you about this, I know I shouldn't of said it but I didn't know it waas agiants the rules". I am sorry for saying the n word I, am not saying I feel that I shouldn't of gotten yelled at for it, but being banned on the spot for doing somthing I didn't know was agianst the rules and not given a warning isn't right. It was only a temp ban but I still feel like I should have been givin a warning. I don't want problems with anyone on the server or with the admins, thats why i wanted to become mod, to be frineds with everyone, help people on the server, Ghost has been acting more and more like he didn't like me less and less ever since he became a co-owner tho. I am just here for fun, to help, and to meet new people. I don't know where I am going with the rest of this Becuase my point is across , I just want people to know that I am not trying to bitch and whine about how I got temp banned, I am just saying the this rule should be more inforced that way a situation like this won't happen again.

Zylo
22-04-2012, 04:18 AM
Sorry man, don't know what much to say.

But here are the terms and coditions you agreed to abide by, so you know for future reference:

http://slap-gaming.com/terms

3.1.0. SLAP fully supports the right of free speech, however; we prohibit hate speech, terroristic and similar remarks based on race differences, ethnic origin, religion, nationality, disability, gender, age and/or sexual identity, a person or group to attack or humiliate.

Not everyone reads the terms and conditions, but everyone really should.

Angry_Spoon
22-04-2012, 05:51 AM
Yeah And I am not and was not trying to be an ass about if afterwards, I was told not to do it and i won't. I just feel that the situiation wawsn't handeled very well, and that this shouldn't happen again.

MurasakiRyu
22-04-2012, 06:11 AM
Jack is going to have to look into it.

22-04-2012, 09:49 AM
It's RACISM. When is that ever acceptable?

xiTropicz
22-04-2012, 09:56 AM
Topic Moved to bans section.

Astrocometer
22-04-2012, 09:59 AM
Spoon, it is irrelevant whether you meant it to be racist, as the word by itself without meaning is racist. It is a derogative term used to often and oppress people. That is why that word is prohibited on our server, it offends people and is thus banned. Furthermore you shouldn't be using any language of that level against fellow players, it is rude and inappropriate, if you have a problem with a player raise it with staff and it will be dealt with. Thirdly Ghost had every right to do what he did as it is against the rules! Finally you will have to server out your temp ban, and in all likelihood Jack will be speaking to you about this incident.

Bleedinghippy
22-04-2012, 12:18 PM
It's RACISM. When is that ever acceptable?

Was thinking exactly this.

Ghostwolf1114
22-04-2012, 01:46 PM
Its not that I "have liked you less " since i got promoted, I just get tired of you asking me everytime you log in about Mod. so yes I distanced myself from you. Im still the same guy i was 2 weeks ago i promise. Yes I yelled at you, you deserved it. If it was up to me you would be gone forever, but fortunately for you, it is up to Jackster21, and he tends to be more forgiving, although he hates the N word as much as I do .

From the T&C

3.1.0. SLAP fully supports the right of free speech, however; we prohibit hate speech, terroristic and similar remarks based on race differences, ethnic origin, religion, nationality, disability, gender, age and/or sexual identity, a person or group to attack or humiliate.

and

2.3.0. when misbehaved, VIP can be taken away.

Nuff said.

Jackster21
22-04-2012, 02:07 PM
After reviewing the incident, your history on the server, and comments from staff, i have taken the following actions.

You will NOT receive a permanate ban from the Slap Gaming server (which is what normally happens when this type of incident occurs)

However, you will recieve a 72 hour server ban.

this will also be your final warning. If you have any other issues on the server in the coming months then you will receive a perm ban.

Topic Locked.