PDA

View Full Version : I was banned?

Ishimaru_Komeiji
24-04-2012, 10:56 AM
I tried to get on the server this morning and it said I was banned for greifing. I don't greif on this server, and I really like it a lot. How did this happen?

By the way, my In-game name is DarkTwister72.

24-04-2012, 11:18 AM
Yep, local ban for griefing, issued by Astro. We have LogBlock which helps us to find these issues, and I'm sure Astro had sufficient proof to issue a ban.

Ishimaru_Komeiji
24-04-2012, 11:31 AM
Oh, did you find it in the city with the realistic looking roads and the skyscrapers? Because I had a tree farm in one of the empty plots. I had to leave the server for 10-12 days, and never got to cut them down. Also CRAAAAAAZYMAN told me while I was gone that somebody took it down and built a house there. If I knew this before I had to leave the server, I would've cut them down, and let them have the plot. Other than this, I haven't greifed on this server, and I haven't damaged anyone elses property, so I still have no idea why I would have this ban.

flrnprdmn
24-04-2012, 11:51 AM
Actually, I banned you,

you have griefed a house in Westside.

Evidence:
http://i.imgur.com/2y7Bc.png

All other persons on this Log have been banned as well, btw.

24-04-2012, 12:30 PM
Actually, I banned you,

So why did MCBans say it was Astro?

MurasakiRyu
24-04-2012, 12:56 PM
Actually, I banned you,

Maybe from when we had to reban everyone when we moved.

flrnprdmn
24-04-2012, 12:57 PM
Actually, I banned you,

Maybe from when we had to reban everyone when we moved.
Indeed, we have a new mcbans server now

Ishimaru_Komeiji
24-04-2012, 07:28 PM
Is this Icy_Destroyer's house? If so, I think I know what happened. I was originally going to live with Icy, so I may have moved some blocks in his house, only to help him out. (Note this was before his house got WG'ed) Icy is a really good friend of mine, and was the one who told me about the server. I would never greif anything he owns. Icy also has some unfinished areas in his house, so I get how one would think that I would greif it.

If this is not Icy's house, and the one behind it, I also know what happened. I used to have a house on that plot. A couple days later, I found a better plot, so I took down my old one, and built on a new plot. CyroFenix helped me un WG my old house, so I can build the other. I have never touched that plot ever since, so the game has possibly remembered me building in that spot.

Ghostwolf1114
25-04-2012, 12:29 AM
Looks Like a mistake was made, Ban lifted.

Topic locked