PDA

View Full Version : Are you a bad enough dude?

MurasakiRyu
28-04-2012, 12:24 PM
To want to put together/be a part of a ranked team for NA?

I'd like to get a team started, be it an official one for Slap or one just for fun. I know we have a lot of people who are new to the game, but this could be something for the future. We could be big in Season 3 since Season 2 is well under way and will probably end this summer.

I'd love to see this happen, and with the new spectator mode people could watch as well as play.

Thoughts?

iainj
28-04-2012, 01:17 PM
Nice idea, I would join you but I'm on the EU servers :(

this really does sound like a plan though - go slap some bitchez!

just a side note - are the people in the ranked torns really experienced/good at the game? May be a long time until a large enoguh group of you get to the correct levles of experience.

but you, go team slap!
http://www.hecklerspray.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/05/TheGoTeam4.jpg

Bleedinghippy
28-04-2012, 07:20 PM
are the people in the ranked torns really experienced/good at the game?

Most of them yes, but if you play in go4lol, then hell no.

MurasakiRyu
28-04-2012, 09:54 PM
We have a lot of people not at level 30, so I figure we could wait for season 3, let people get up in levels. This way we can also start playing with each other and see who is best at what/what role.

Zylo
28-04-2012, 10:31 PM
I think it would be a great idea. I have experience with entering tournies and leading a team as I was captain of my previous team, we won a total of about $500 each in winning from all the tournies we won. None were major tournies though, just a lot of smaller ones. We were actually going to compete in NESL pro-series (or rather try to) but then an issue came up with the team manager and another player and the team fell apart.

Long story short, I could be team captain if you wanted me to. :P

MurasakiRyu
03-06-2012, 04:03 PM
We have a lot of new LoL players on the NA side. Can't wait for them to get to 30 and really start to shine. =D

oopspwned
12-06-2012, 07:58 PM
Id be glad to lead a Eu east team its the only server where im lvl 30 I could lvl to lvl 30 on West if you guys want me on your team :D. It would be hard for me on NA since I would have a horrible connection.

ReceptiveRaptor
26-07-2012, 08:05 PM
If there is an NA team I'm all for that, My friend and I (HereticalPsycho and ReceptiveRaptor) Have been playing LoL for almost a year now and we play it all the time :)