PDA

View Full Version : Banned, with no reason given.

Exiled_Shadow
29-04-2012, 12:07 AM
I woke up this morning, to find that I had received a temporary ban overnight, while I was offline which lasts for about another 22 hours. As it would appear that this has only happened within the last two hours, during which I was sleeping, I have no idea why I was banned. I would hopefully like for this ban to be lifted, or if not, to at least be educated as to why I'd received the ban initially. My IGN is the same as my forum name, which is Exiled_Shadow, if that information helps, which I assume it would.

Thank you for your time.

LazyPoetess
29-04-2012, 12:14 AM
Exhiled_Shadow, I banned you because I found two side-by-side, empty plots where you had removed the top layer of sand from each. You took about three or four stacks of sand in total from the plots. I refilled them and banned you, and I gave a reason. Don't harvest supplies from empty plots.

Exiled_Shadow
29-04-2012, 12:25 AM
Actually, I had originally been building in those plots on my first day on the server, after a slight misconception I'd been informed I wasn't able to build there, and I'd decided to move to another location. Before this however, I'd died with said stacks of sand in my inventory and I was unable to replace them before moving on. I'd intended on today in fact, after having finally gathered a decent amount of supplies for myself to use the warp pad to go to the desert biome and collect sufficient sand to repair said damage. I apologize for these actions, and I did not receive any information regarding why I was banned, so there was a certain amount of confusion there. I hope that this ban still may be lifted, but I do understand if you choose to leave it in place.

Thanks for your time.

Misfitbitz
29-04-2012, 12:41 AM
Since you were not online when the temp ban was placed the reason got lost. Sorry about the confusion on it Exiled. We're working on a fix for that issue.

In light of your response, your temp ban will be lifted after I post this. Thank you for your polite response and again, sorry for the confusion on the reason getting lost.

LazyPoetess
29-04-2012, 12:43 AM
I appreciate how politely you've responded to this situation and I accept your explanation of what happened. We've lifted your ban. I really do appreciate the way you've handled this and thank you for being so polite and keeping your temper.

Exiled_Shadow
29-04-2012, 12:44 AM
Thank you very much, I appreciate too the way this was delt with by the Moderator community.

Happy gaming!

Telluur
29-04-2012, 07:17 AM
giggity giggity,

lockity lockity,

locked :)