PDA

View Full Version : im sorry i dont think it fair

imseriouslygodly
01-05-2012, 11:49 PM
ok so this is how it happened i bought a dragon egg from hellrazor, for 10 diamond and as a was setting up the shrine when imverygodly came into my house and hit it after i said repeatedly not to hit/touch it and it warped away. I looked for about 30min while he sat in his house, i then thought it was in his house 1 because thats where he sat when i was looking for it and 2 because he blocked of all the entrenches. so i asked him to open it up so i could look and he said no so i thought maybe i could find his mine and go up from there and i did and it wasn't there so i said that cost me 10 diamond so you have to give me 10 diamond he then said no and i for got about the hole i dug in his mine and i got banned for the hole in his mine under wg please i don't think i should be banned for 48 hours.

-imseriouslygodly

MurasakiRyu
02-05-2012, 01:35 AM
You were both banned for the same amount of time for your actions. It was fair. Your actions are not justifiable based on what he did. You have destroyed other people's things before. Grag was right in banning you. You were not just banned for the hole but for your behavior. Take this and every other instance where you have been temp banned and learn to act better.

imseriouslygodly
02-05-2012, 01:59 AM
i am not trying to argue but what was wrong with my behavior

imseriouslygodly
02-05-2012, 02:40 AM
and also the things before i got banned so ya

MurasakiRyu
02-05-2012, 02:42 AM
You harassed someone so much they had to block all ways into their house, and then griefed your way into it when you were not able to go in.

Not only that but we have had countless accounts of you bothering other players, being a general annoyance on the server, and a case of prior griefing. Take this to heart. You need to drastically improve your behavior.

imseriouslygodly
02-05-2012, 03:06 AM
im sorry but im going to say this but we are talking about this ban not other bans

imseriouslygodly
02-05-2012, 03:07 AM
and did you even read why i went into his house

x50413
02-05-2012, 03:12 AM
A previous history of troublemaking and previous bans factors into new, current bans. If you're known to cause problems, and need to be tempbanned repeatedly, that's going to factor into our judgement of your behavior.

There is no justification for harassing other members. The staff are there for a reason - you don't take things like this into your own hands.

And stop double posting. There's an edit function for a reason.

imseriouslygodly
02-05-2012, 03:15 AM
by the way how did i harass some one that came into my house and killed my 4 dogs and my cows,chickens, and pigs i just told him to get out

MurasakiRyu
02-05-2012, 03:15 AM
Yes I did read it, and this is the problem. You don't understand what you did was wrong. You were in the wrong godly. Let me repeat. YOU were in the wrong. Instead of asking a mod or admin for help you took it into your own hands and broke several server rules in the process. You never ever ever have the right to break other people's things on this server. You never ever ever ever have the right to harass people. And certainly not to the point where they have to try to block you from coming in to their house. Your ban sticks because you did wrong here.

The reason why I am talking about other bans is because even though they are over they do not go away. They build up and you are working your way to a permaban. You are making people not want to play on our server. Stop it.

MurasakiRyu
02-05-2012, 03:16 AM
by the way how did i harass some one that came into my house and killed my 4 dogs and my cows,chickens, and pigs i just told him to get out

In your own story you say they had to block you from coming in. We're not saying what he did was right. We are saying what he did doesn't make what you did ok. You were both wrong and both got punished.

02-05-2012, 03:17 AM
There, you have your answer Godly. Topic locked, do not start another one or I will tempban your forum account too.