PDA

View Full Version : Getting Banned for no reason

kevtryhard
02-05-2012, 12:56 AM
I was banned for being outside of the difa village wg. I told the mods i was outside of it but they were like oh thats was just a warning (dont you think thats mod power abuse??). when a mod said stop talking about by bregan purposefully trapping me with sand so i can die, i said ok i dropped it. then i was banned for having an attitude for saying i dropped it along time ago, its ok ill never go in your village again. If you want to know the mod name leave a reply.. thanks for reading this :D ign kevinandv

MurasakiRyu
02-05-2012, 01:31 AM
First of all you got kicked not banned. http://mcbans.com/server/mc.slap-gaming.com/ Check the bans list.

Second of all. The entire time you were giving me an attitude. I kicked you for it. While you say Bregan trapped you with sand you never died, so it was no big deal anyways. You gave him an attitude before you got kicked. I told you to drop it since you left and didn't die, you didn't drop it, but threatened to report him on the forums. You said you would tell ghost and jack about it. You asked me if traps and someone trying to kill you was ban worthy. When I told you to drop it and was explaining why I wanted you to leave it alone you said 'I dropped it years ago.' So I kicked you again.

You probably should be banned for making things up about mods on the forums. But I'll let others deal with that and move this thread, which is in the wrong section btw.

x50413
02-05-2012, 01:46 AM
You were kicked because you were lingering around the difa village - that is to say, the HOME of everyone who lives there. Nobody is allowed to hang around other people's houses without permission.

You were told repeatedly to drop it by the staff for multiple reasons:

1) You refused to listen to people asking you to leave.

2) You refused to listen to STAFF asking you to leave.

3) You were being disrespectful.

Furthermore, you had a very bad attitude while dealing with the mods, and refused to actually drop it (even though you're saying you did). You should know better than not to listen to staff when they tell you to do things.

Bregan
02-05-2012, 02:37 AM
and isnt it ironic that he doesnt leave the area (and gives attitude about it) when he flips out about people near his own home?

iainj
02-05-2012, 02:41 PM
This issue has been solved. Topic locked.