PDA

View Full Version : False Greifing Ban Appeal

Banana_boy99
15-05-2012, 11:52 AM
I'm so sorry about the grief on 14th May 2012. I was not griefing on the server. My younger brother, 12, used my account, Banana_boy99 while i was in camp. He hacked my password with some stupid coder and i just got back yesterday night and wanted to play on the server for a few minutes, but i got this ban timing. It read 19 hours.... I am sincerely sorry for this mishap my brother has done and would like to play on this server again. This server has really little lag and i vote it as one of the top servers compared to all those lousy servers out there. I apologise for everything that he and i caused and i asked him what he griefed. He wouldn't cough it up and i even told my mom. My mom just said it was a stupid game and i should forget about it, but this server means a lot to me. It's got a lot of friendly people and thought me discipline. The way iconomy is set like a market to buy things. I have saved a great amount of money on the server and would not like it to go to waste. To show you how sincerely sorry i am, i will consider buying a VIP for the server. A permanent one. I hope you consider this well and if you see my IGN(In Game Name) greifing again, i promise you at all cost that you can globally ban me. I will look into this matter personally at home and i would like to receive a reply even though the reply may be a bad one. Thank you for the fun in the server and i hope you accept me into your community again.

Yours sincerely,
Gabriel Leo(Banana_boy99)

Daloria
15-05-2012, 12:49 PM
After looking into this we have decided your ban will stay in place.

If your brother has infact hacked your account it could happen again and we do not want comprimised accounts on the server which could cause further damage.

There are two sites of griefing that have been found and the severity of the griefing is a bannable offence.

Our full terms and conditions are here: http://slap-gaming.com/terms

Ban Sticks. Topic Locked

Jackster21
15-05-2012, 01:51 PM
i promise you at all cost that you can globally ban me.

To jump in on this 1,

i also reviewed this and it was a serious grief to a very well built house,
therefore action was taken by myself and we issued a global ban.

It's simple, don't let people have access to your account.

Sorry dude,

- Slap Admins