PDA

View Full Version : phr0zenkidd: A Ban Appeal

phr0zenkidd
19-05-2012, 10:11 PM
Hello everyone. Firstly I'd like to apologize for the rash and very poor behavior. I am in no way trying to justify my actions; the message that I sent was offensive and uncalled for.

I love the server, was having a great time with my friends, and eventually got frustrated after repeatedly losing XP. My own fault, not saying what I did was right, just giving you guys the background.

Now that I had an angry moment at someone after having fun for hours on this server, I am now banned from over two thousand servers, which really sucks.

I know adamant moderation is vital in keeping a server's attitude positive and its atmosphere clean. Which is why I think it is important to quickly take action when someone crosses the line.

I agree that I indeed need to be punished. However, I am asking if I could possibly unbanned at one point. Being banned from a great server that I worked hard on for quite some time is a pretty tough blow. This may or may not be a drastic request, but could the permanent ban be redacted, and perhaps replaced with a week ban? Is that at all possible?

Thanks a ton for reading and I apologize once again. Happy mining folks.

Edit: - I'd also like to apologize to lewislayer1, whom I personally called out for no reason at all.

Ghostwolf1114
20-05-2012, 01:08 AM
I do not tolerate racism in ANY way shape or Form. You local Ban has been upgraded to a Global ban, your mcbans Rep is now at 9/10.

You can appeal your global ban here: http://www.mcbans.com/
Note: your local ban will stick.

Topic locked