PDA

View Full Version : banned

airplane603
01-06-2012, 07:28 PM
Why was I banned i know it said griefing ib proof but i have never griefed i love this server and i have donated to it can you please unban me.

Jackster21
01-06-2012, 09:22 PM
Hi Airplane,

after reports from several in-game users and staff members, i was made aware of you breaking our Terms and Conditions, which you agreed to when signing up for membership, and VIP on the slap gaming server.

We have 2 albums full of evidence, showing you griefing 2 fellow players properties on 2 separate occasions.
this information was gathered by our LogBlock software used on the server to detect griefing and other incidents.
You have broken the follow terms:

3.11.0 - in game (Minecraft) “griefing”.
3.3.0. disrespectful behavior to our staff.
3.4.0. not following of any orders given by staff.

Therefore, as stated in our terms and conditions, due to violation of this agreement, you services with Slap Gaming have been terminated and it is a non-refundable agreement (as also stated in term: 5.3.0 and stated in term: 2.9.0) therefore you will not recieve your money back that you used to purchase VIP on our servers.

For more information please refer to our terms and conditions: http://slap-gaming.com/terms

Ban Appeal: Rejected

Topic Locked

airplane603
01-06-2012, 10:58 PM
I have done none of those things jackster i like all of the staff members and i can't remember when i ever grieved anyone's house or anything i am nice to everyone on the server and i am confused on why i am banned
Please unban me i really like this server and this was the first server that i ever played on it would mean the world to me if you unbanned me please jackster

Jackster21
01-06-2012, 11:04 PM
Airplane,

as stated above.

we have 2 photo albums full of proof that you griefed 2 properties on the server and violated the terms and conditions.

This ban will not be uplifted.

This ban will also effect your mcbans rating.

airplane603
01-06-2012, 11:22 PM
could you post the pics so i can see them

Jackster21
01-06-2012, 11:31 PM
2 Separate Occasions - 2 Different Days

http://imgur.com/a/c1MRt#4

airplane603
02-06-2012, 02:03 AM
Jack i thought that griefing was stealing people's items because that was what game up when i searched it and if i knew that was grieving i would have never done it plus isn't the building there considered grieving because it is not world guarded and before i never did disrespect any admin or mod

Please can you unban me that was only the first time most of the people here were given a second chance for greifing.

Thanks for your time btw i know you are a buzzy person