PDA

View Full Version : Banned

Rand0m168
04-06-2012, 01:16 PM
I was banned for not reason.. but being swore at buy a mod.. and i said "You told me not to be rude so your are.. Thats nice" then BAM! 5 hour temp ban.. like WTF?? bullshit much!

naithantu
04-06-2012, 02:28 PM
Looking at your ban appeal you probably were rude. You're not very nice right now either.
The mod probably had every reason to tempban you. You might just need to cool down a bit... Just wait it out, it's only 5 hours.

Jackster21
04-06-2012, 07:24 PM
I was banned for not reason.. but being swore at buy a mod.. and i said "You told me not to be rude so your are.. Thats nice" then BAM! 5 hour temp ban.. like WTF?? bullshit much!

if you really want to follow through on this accusation and say that a member of staff swore at you, then you can log it as a complaint and i will check the log files.

however, if you are lying to me, then that violates our terms and conditions and you may face a perm ban.

so respond to this wisely.

XxElite DrakexX
05-06-2012, 12:50 AM
i was randomly banned for no reason. it just banned me while i was in my house sorting out my chest and it didnt say why

MurasakiRyu
05-06-2012, 12:52 AM
i was randomly banned for no reason. it just banned me while i was in my house sorting out my chest and it didnt say why

Make your own thread next time. We were being attacked and you got caught up in bans. I unbanned you.

XxElite DrakexX
05-06-2012, 12:53 AM
thx

borni1999
06-06-2012, 01:58 AM
Admin, im new at minecraft multiplayer, my friend told me about this server and installes and x ray i didnt really know about it but i took it offf please unbann me i didnt know i'll never use an x ray again

MurasakiRyu
06-06-2012, 02:25 AM
make your own thread

borni1999
07-06-2012, 05:36 AM
My friend installed and x ray in my computer without me knowing im new at multiplyer minecraft please unban me i just became member pleaseeee helpp

borni1999
07-06-2012, 05:42 AM
admin please unban me its my friends fault he installed an x ray in my computer when he came over please unbann me i just became member i been sending email to the people in the server please unbann me dont ignore this pleasee

MurasakiRyu
07-06-2012, 06:09 AM
admin please unban me its my friends fault he installed an x ray in my computer when he came over please unbann me i just became member i been sending email to the people in the server please unbann me dont ignore this pleasee

I told you to make your own thread. At this point no you will not be unbanned and you will be banned from the forums as well.