PDA

View Full Version : Bit of an appeal, bit of a complaint.

Yuki_Vegeta
04-06-2012, 06:31 PM
I'd like to start of by saying I've been part of this community since my Real life friend IainJ who was admin here at the time invited me. until recently I've never experienced or even been involved in a situation like what transpired today, I want to keep this short so I won't include the incident which lead to what happened, However, As a result I was being teamed up on by mods In a biased and unfair way, I recieved comments from Mods saying "Shut up" when I was trying to resolve this situation with an admin who was actually speaking sense, As this was coming to a close and I was just going to let it die down I recieved a kick, Annoyed that I'd been kicked I instantly rejoined the server and retorted. While my retort was offensive it wouldnt have happened if everyone hadn't started ganging up on me in a situation that already was stacked against me, as a result of what I said, which was: "Don't fucking kick me" I instantly recieved a ban, Which was even more uncalled for than the original kick.
While I'll happily take the incident as it seems everyone was being unreasonable bar one so theres not much I can do, The way I was treated by staff was totally and uncool and I should not be banned for this.

Jackster21
04-06-2012, 07:26 PM
Ban changed to a 72 hour temp ban.