PDA

View Full Version : Ban Appeal

RaysGoodLiquor
07-06-2012, 09:15 AM
Hey, I'm giving away all my stuff on purpose. In the few days I've been on this server, I've watched an admin constantly bitching at people, a mod has cussed me out and tough talked me for no good reason, and another mod was snatching items, including diamonds, out of my inventory without my permission. I obviously no longer want to play on a server where the staff behaves like this, so just unban me, and enjoy the items I worked so hard for.

Love, Ray.

RaysGoodLiquor
07-06-2012, 09:19 AM
Nevermind. Just reset my plot and delete my items.

Jackster21
07-06-2012, 09:24 AM
Hey, I'm giving away all my stuff on purpose. In the few days I've been on this server, I've watched an admin constantly bitching at people, a mod has cussed me out and tough talked me for no good reason, and another mod was snatching items, including diamonds, out of my inventory without my permission. I obviously no longer want to play on a server where the staff behaves like this, so just unban me, and enjoy the items I worked so hard for.

Love, Ray.

Ray, i highly doubt that staff have snatched items from your inventory,

however, if you want to make this accusations then you can and i will investigate them.

who are the members of staff in question?

Daloria
07-06-2012, 09:37 AM
I will remove your ban rays.

The reason I banned you is because throwing all your items seemed suspicious and if you had been hacked banning your account seemed a safer option than allowing all the stuff to be lost.

I would appreciate it if you came back to discuss the problems your having and I apologise you feel staff have been behaving badly.

Ban Lifted.