PDA

View Full Version : Quick Question about ban.

TwilightKiller
11-06-2012, 08:04 PM
Hi,I'm TwilightKiller,I just got banned 2 mins ago and Idk why.Ps I THINK ITS NOT MY FAULT I GOT LOCKED IN THE BLACK ROOM WITH 2 BOYS 3 BEDS AND A FEATHER WITH 2 SIGNS SAYING......SURVIVE

Duh,what was I supposed to do...I had loads of stuff with me,So I didn't wanna die :/
Oh,Well At least its 24 hr ban not perm :> But I still wanna kno why I got banned and If possible PLZ A pic of me :D You Like Mah New Skin :D ?
Jackster21=Everyday hez shuffinin' I rlly liked the statue Decorate Jack xD I wote it to win rlly xD

Oh,well Only gonna see you in 2 days :( Im not on tomorow cos of /\/\/\/\ that :<>

KK,Seya xD Oh,p.s Don't forget to feed Brandon,He likes bones and Steak...3 timez a day plz Hes at the Riverside BAR oh,wait I forgot...It's gonna be closed cos im not in :/ Oh,You have tp through walls:D so It's ok...Right :D ?

Jackster21
11-06-2012, 08:18 PM
Hi,I'm TwilightKiller,I just got banned 2 mins ago and Idk why.Ps I THINK ITS NOT MY FAULT I GOT LOCKED IN THE BLACK ROOM WITH 2 BOYS 3 BEDS AND A FEATHER WITH 2 SIGNS SAYING......SURVIVE

Duh,what was I supposed to do...I had loads of stuff with me,So I didn't wanna die :/
Oh,Well At least its 24 hr ban not perm :> But I still wanna kno why I got banned and If possible PLZ A pic of me :D You Like Mah New Skin :D ?
Jackster21=Everyday hez shuffinin' I rlly liked the statue Decorate Jack xD I wote it to win rlly xD

Oh,well Only gonna see you in 2 days :( Im not on tomorow cos of /\/\/\/\ that :<>

KK,Seya xD Oh,p.s Don't forget to feed Brandon,He likes bones and Steak...3 timez a day plz Hes at the Riverside BAR oh,wait I forgot...It's gonna be closed cos im not in :/ Oh,You have tp through walls:D so It's ok...Right :D ?

Hi Twilight,

this post pretty much sums up why the temp ban was issued,
our maturity and comments on the server so far are not needed and just cause spam in the chat and cause harassment for staff,

hopefully you will learn your lesson by the time your ban expires.