PDA

View Full Version : umm dont know what i did but ill try again

lonescoobyg
20-06-2012, 07:24 PM
im lonescoobyg i have a 24 hour ban appeal for griefing i didnt grief i simply asked if i could remove a vacant spawn grinder i did not grief the the tower becuase i was told i could not remove it.so i went out to flatten a peice of non worldguarded property to build a house and i got banned i did not grief the spawn grider tower becuase i didnt want to get banned but it happned any way

Imallskillzy
20-06-2012, 07:28 PM
I banned you for destroying a bit from it, I asked you a good 4-5 times to come back and repair it, and you ignored me. I'll uplift the ban if you're willing to come put the block(s) back.

lonescoobyg
20-06-2012, 07:35 PM
i will absoulty replace all blocks im sorry i ignored you i did not see the message come up in genral chat however som e damage on there was from me trying to get out so i aplogize and i will repair ALL damages and i hope you forgive me it was an accident and ill try my best next time to be more responsible for the damage i create and i will fix everthing next time f and on another note it was an honest mistake of me not paying attention to the chat im really sorry it will not happen again

Imallskillzy
20-06-2012, 07:36 PM
You have been unbanned :p