PDA

View Full Version : In-game FAQ

DerpTwigs
30-06-2012, 05:33 AM
Well, we've all seen them, answered them, dreaded them, and asked them; the most commonly asked questions in-game. For those of you who were bright enough to venture here to read up on server info, here are a few answers to your most common inquiries;

Q. Where can I build?

A. In the "Real" world; as soon as you join the server, you should spawn in front of a massive fountain. On the right in front of you, there's a teleportation pad that whisks you off to an area thick with free, empty plots to build in. Now for the fun part; you need to go and find a unclaimed plot. With your eyes. And your own two feet. After locating a your ideal location, you must claim the plot before building in one by asking with ./helpop for assistance.

*HINT* As soon as you have your plot, use ./sethome to make your plot accessible from practically everywhere.

Your alternative (for you hardcore MLGs out there) is to go out into the Wild and start building. Again, ask for assistance via ./helpop to get a world guard so you don't get griefed. To find the wild is pretty simple; keep walking until you see minimal signs of habitation.

Q. Where can I get wood/dirt/basic construction materials?

A. The Resource World. (The teleportation pad on your right, in the corner)

Q. Can I have creative mode?

A. No. This is a survival server. If you are looking for a server where you get creative, keep looking.

Q. Can I have OP/Mod/Admin?

A. ... suuuuure. >:D. (Seriously, don't ask for it or risk getting run through the wringer.)

Q. What mods are allowed on this server?

A. Generally, any mod that creates an unfair advantage is forbidden. Mods like Texture Packs and Mini-maps are allowed however, (unless the texture pack is x-ray, and/or the mini-map is enabled to see entities.

Q. Can I get a tp/food/items?

A. Regarding tps, it's vastly dependent on whom you are asking. In general, if you are begging near-incessantly, chances are no one will tp you. The staff will not grant you items either (unless VIP rank.)