PDA

View Full Version : DayZ

Colonel_Longton
30-06-2012, 07:26 PM
It would be cool if SLAP could set up a server for the ArmA II Operation Arrowhead expansion - DayZ.

http://dayzmod.com/

naithantu
30-06-2012, 07:46 PM
I saw some videos from DayZ, seems like an amazing mod.
I don't think anyone in slap even has Arma II though so don't expect a server for it ;P

xiTropicz
30-07-2012, 09:42 AM
i have dayz and think this would be a great idea and would love to help out if help is needed :)

naithantu
30-07-2012, 11:26 AM
I also haz dayz. Just got killed by a player with a automatic rifle D:. Got ambushed out of nowhere, actually had some quite nice gear
(ALICE pack, m1911 sidearm, lee enfield + double barreled shotgun, 8 cans of food, 3 water bottles, a map, watch, box 'o matches, military flashlight etc.)

:'(

Would be nice if we could play with other people in slap more often, I'm available to play it pretty much all day :p
Just join the other games channel and put dayz in your ventrilo comment so we can see who is playing it? :3

Btw. The idea of having our own server is fairly useless (sorry), we don't have enough players and having our own server doesn't really have an advantage.

Damsco
31-07-2012, 12:39 AM
i did buy arma 2 when it was on discount just for dayz :P

naithantu
06-08-2012, 08:00 PM
Protip: When you join a server with 13 players and when you reach the lobby thing there's only 4 players. Don't join.
It's a hacker, he will kill you as soon as you spawn and you lose everything. There goes my gear... >:3

Colonel_Longton
05-09-2012, 05:12 PM
Just got sniped outside cherno :/