soundslikeaplan
07-07-2012, 09:42 PM
IGN: zzGoodyzz
Log from saturday night: (not live)

Some123: *something funny*
-I thought someone said something funny so i typed-
zzGoodyzz: LOL!
I love penguins: zzGoodyzz do not use Caps, against the rules
zzGoodyzz: It's not against the rules when it's one word, (- It's an abbreviation, you're actually supposed to use CAPS-)
I love penguins: Listen I am VIP and I know better than you
zzGoodyzz: Just because you paid doesn't automaticly mean you know better than me...
... we were arguing a bit but I got ignored and decided to call him a faggot ...
I got a bit of warnings from admins and decided to log off to let everything just calm down, because lots of people was calling me names. And when I got back a bit later I couldn't log in cuz I was BANNED.

Unban,-

MurasakiRyu
07-07-2012, 10:21 PM
Hi zzGoodyzz,

I watched the conversation you were having. Not only did you use homophobic language which is against the rules of our server, you were being very rude with staff, and having a negative attitude with everyone. And while, yes you can say LOL in chat in caps, it does not give you the right to call someone a faggot. Your ban will not be lifted.

soundslikeaplan
07-07-2012, 10:48 PM
Hi zzGoodyzz,

And while, yes you can say LOL in chat in caps, it does not give you the right to call someone a faggot. Your ban will not be lifted.

Did I say saying LOL gives me the right to call someone faggot? No, then why did you say that? If you actually READ you post you would't say that, you should start reading the ban appeals. Fool.
Unlike you, I actually read your post and I was being "Very rude" to the admins is not true nor did I have negative attitude to everyone.

If you actually read my post you would know that "I love penguins" was very rude to me, but you are completely ignoring that, so why would you bring up that I was rude? I actually had very friendly attitude so several people.

Second, I was not being "Very rude" with staff. One of the staff members were just annoying me incredably and I told him/her that I was annoying by all the warnings because I was going to be quiet, and I told the admin that. Is that even rude? Well not very rude, and not rude enough to be held against be against a ban appeal.

Chumizu
07-07-2012, 11:13 PM
First of all, you stated that you were not being rude to any other player or being rude to staff member. But, what you just say " you should start reading the ban appeals. Fool." That is consider negative attitude to other staff member. Even if you didn't the right to called someone "Faggot." Then you should know better to not say it then. You're ban will stay as it is. Topic locked and don't try to make another one.

Daloria
08-07-2012, 07:43 AM
zzGoodyzz, After reading this ban appeal I am changing your ban from a 24 hours to Perm Ban.

You were rude to serveral players and staff and the reason you were warned is because of your bad attitude and inappropriate language.

You have continued this into your ban appeal and again been rude to a member of staff.

Ban changed to perm. Topic Locked