PDA

View Full Version : Jjrage's Ban Appeal...

Jjrage
12-07-2012, 08:32 AM
IGN: Jjrage
Ban reason: disrespectful to staff players/ignoring staff

Okay, before I being my appeal, Daloria, you're stupid and don't know how to use capital letters, commas, or full stops...

Okay, now to the appeal:
I was playing on this server, minding my own business, when I was "attacked" by the staff members for doing nothing. I defended myself, and not ONCE did I disrespect the staff. I asked to see the chat logs for proof of the "disrespect" but I was denied.
I don't believe I ever disrespected the staff and wish to be unbanned.

Jackster21
12-07-2012, 08:49 AM
Okay, before I being my appeal, Daloria, you're stupid and don't know how to use capital letters, commas, or full stops...

so you start an appeal post, by slagging off 1 of my senior members of staff?

for that alone, your getting a rejection kiddo.

asta la bye byes!

Gnoekeos
12-07-2012, 10:01 PM
IGN: Jjrage
Ban reason: disrespectful to staff players/ignoring staff

Okay, now to the appeal:
I was playing on this server, minding my own business, when I was "attacked" by the staff members for doing nothing. I defended myself, and not ONCE did I disrespect the staff. I asked to see the chat logs for proof of the "disrespect" but I was denied.
I don't believe I ever disrespected the staff and wish to be unbanned.
Do you understand what it is to be disrespectful? Even if you actually had a case you've just made it irrelevant by that completely unnecessary opening statement. I realize you're probably did that on purpose and don't actually care if you get unbanned but if not the please tell me what on earth you were thinking.