PDA

View Full Version : Ban Appeal

Hyrule
25-07-2012, 03:19 PM
I apologize for "advertising" per say my temporary server IP address to my friend jeffcrafter421. I sent it to him via message so I thought that it wouldn't count as advertising, because when you generally advertising is showing something to the public for whatever reason. I continued this debate through my brothers computer on the server but was told to drop the subject. I didn't mean to cause any "major" disturbance of the 40 something people on at the moment. My brother (Bros4) and I wanted to invite "Jeff" to play an adventure map with us on my server that I was just running for the time being on my laptop that I was currently running the game on as well. I was not attempting to steal Jeff from your server, in fact I love the many plugins on the server and the freedom to build on your own plot you can share with friends.

I apologize for any major upsets, I promise never to "advertise" again on your server.

Thank you for reading,

Hyrule_Hero

P.S. there were quite a few admins on the server at that time, along with the owner, so I'm not sure who banned me.

jake 5
25-07-2012, 04:01 PM
Dear Slap Gameing,
Daloria i have been a help to the server and i am truly sorry for lying to you. I thought it was a joke and i thought i was not going to get banned. i love your server and want to play on it now. i am sorry for my mistake and wont do it again. i can promise that.Also i was going to buy VIP before you banned me please accept my appoligge and sorry about my spelling. Thank-you for reading this. Please unban me i can do great things for this server!!

Sincerly,
Deadlyjtp

Daloria
25-07-2012, 04:13 PM
Dear Slap Gameing,
Daloria i have been a help to the server and i am truly sorry for lying to you. I thought it was a joke and i thought i was not going to get banned. i love your server and want to play on it now. i am sorry for my mistake and wont do it again. i can promise that.Also i was going to buy VIP before you banned me please accept my appoligge and sorry about my spelling. Thank-you for reading this. Please unban me i can do great things for this server!!

Sincerly,
Deadlyjtp

You need to make your own thread in the ban appeals section

jake 5
25-07-2012, 04:22 PM
Well cant you just read this and detiremen it

-deadlyjtp

Hyrule
25-07-2012, 04:36 PM
Can I get my response then plz :D

Daloria
25-07-2012, 07:10 PM
Well cant you just read this and detiremen it

-deadlyjtp

I will say it again, You need to apeal on your own thread.

Daloria
25-07-2012, 07:14 PM
I apologize for "advertising" per say my temporary server IP address to my friend jeffcrafter421. I sent it to him via message so I thought that it wouldn't count as advertising, because when you generally advertising is showing something to the public for whatever reason. I continued this debate through my brothers computer on the server but was told to drop the subject. I didn't mean to cause any "major" disturbance of the 40 something people on at the moment. My brother (Bros4) and I wanted to invite "Jeff" to play an adventure map with us on my server that I was just running for the time being on my laptop that I was currently running the game on as well. I was not attempting to steal Jeff from your server, in fact I love the many plugins on the server and the freedom to build on your own plot you can share with friends.

I apologize for any major upsets, I promise never to "advertise" again on your server.

Thank you for reading,

Hyrule_Hero

P.S. there were quite a few admins on the server at that time, along with the owner, so I'm not sure who banned me.

Hyrule_Hero giving an IP, whether it is in private message or in chat is not acceptable

However given the nature of the IP I am going to unban you.

This is you final warning. If you break another term of SLAP gaming you will be banned and will not be unbanned.

Topic locked.