PDA

View Full Version : A ban appeal

ReceptiveRaptor
26-07-2012, 07:19 PM
Fine, I call uncle.

I would like to appeal for my ban that goes for any of my friends you may have banned.
I promise to keep them in line when it comes to stuff like what is pictured above and to also restrain myself from any further incidents (note, i'm not implying I was involved with what is shown above) being on this server was hysterical, I haven't. No we haven't had so much fun on Minecraft in a long long time, so if we were to have to move on now it'd just be one bad server after the next, so I'd like to appeal this ban.

-Raptor

Gnoekeos
27-07-2012, 01:10 AM
Fine, I call uncle.

I would like to appeal for my ban that goes for any of my friends you may have banned.
I promise to keep them in line when it comes to stuff like what is pictured above and to also restrain myself from any further incidents (note, i'm not implying I was involved with what is shown above) being on this server was hysterical, I haven't. No we haven't had so much fun on Minecraft in a long long time, so if we were to have to move on now it'd just be one bad server after the next, so I'd like to appeal this ban.

-Raptor
Your friends will need to make their own ban appeals.

As for you are you trying to say you didn't have anything to do with the greifing that our logblock software shows that you did?