PDA

View Full Version : Ban appeal agian- asking other staff member to watch it

dk221
31-07-2012, 05:10 PM
as the other post i made states i did not know about your rules and i even though i shouldnt have sent the address on msg it was clearly not to advertise, if i wouldnt send the appeal by minecraft i would do it with steam to that guy, since. i dont deserve a ban such as this and i want some one else to review that topic and judge. viewtopic.php?f=38&t=1826 (http://forums.slap-gaming.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=1826)

if i wanted to advertise that server that im not even a member of, i would send the address to some one else, all rules have expiation and this is one of those cases.

if you wont except my ban appeal i want my ban reason to be changed to "wrote a server address though msg to someone he knows"

so far im angry for this unjustified ban. I want an opinion of other member, and if something is not clear about this please ask and let me respond without locking this topic.

all other details at: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=1826 (http://forums.slap-gaming.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=1826)

Daloria
31-07-2012, 05:15 PM
dk221,

Giving the IP of another server to a player in-game is advertising. Regardless of whether you know the player or not.

I support the previous response you recieved from Stoux and your ban will not be lifted.

dk221
31-07-2012, 05:19 PM
the rules are one dimensional they dont describe a case such as this, that is why you are here to judge them, to review those cases, Its Not Advertising. if you wont accept this appeal i want the ban reason to be changed, i don't deserve less respect for players on other servers for this reason.

or at least leave me with a warning insted of a ban, nothing on the rules is against that.

Daloria
31-07-2012, 05:47 PM
As 2 members of staff have now told you, your ban reason will remain the same and your ban sticks.

It is against the terms and conditions of SLAP Gaming to advertise. What you did is classed as advertising.

Ban sticks. Topic Locked.

Please do not make another thread or you will be banned from the forums.