PDA

View Full Version : About dk221's ban

Kong_Daniel
31-07-2012, 10:17 PM
If he can't make another appeal, then I will

We had a list of servers, we were gonna visit multiple, I asked him wich server to go to next (since this one didn't have launche plugin) then he said the ip (wich I already knew about) to me. It's not advertising if I knew about the ip already, and not if I asked for it! Baning someone without getting a second chance for telling someone a ip because he asked and knew about before is just mean.
And I will complain to mcbans or Mojang. I will send them email with screenshot of what happend and link to the appeal topics inculding this one.
dk221 did nothing wrong, it's wrong of you to ban for that.

And by the way, can I get the evidence/proof?

FPSAllan1
31-07-2012, 10:44 PM
Your friend advertised on the server, whether or not you knew the IP does not matter, it is strictly forbidden to advertise any other servers on our server. You're friend violated our Terms and Conditions;

3.5.0. advertising for other servers/clans (also belongs to the SLAP Gaming Facebook group).
4.4.0. Advertising any other minecraft services is not allowed.

As seen here - http://slap-gaming.com/terms

His ban will not be lifted, and if you both continue to post about it, you will both be banned from the forums.

Proof:
http://i.imgur.com/g4l4Y.jpg

Jackster21
01-08-2012, 08:26 AM
Hi there dk221 and Kong_Daniel,

after reading through your ban appeals, i am deciding to uplift dk221's ban.

1 thing i would like to get straight immediately is up until this point the staff have done everything that they believe to be correct, and the decisions they have made are correct.

However, they are not aware of the unique situation regarding the LaunchMe plugin.
I am friends with the developer of that plugin, and as you have stated, he listed this server as using it, however he has discontinued the project, and has not updated his topic, which on my part, is then false advertising.

because of this, and the unique circumstances, i will uplift this ban.

like i said, the staff have done everything they believed to be correct, and i would like no hard feelings to be held against them as they were not to know better,
however inlight of this ban, i will be clarifying our terms and conditions regarding Advertising, and i will try to contact SpudStabber directly to have us removed from this list.

what i will say is, if you was looking to install that plugin on your server i would advise against it as there are quite a few bugs in it and it is no longer supported.

thanks,
Jackster21.

Kong_Daniel
01-08-2012, 09:05 AM
Thank you very much jackster!

dk221
02-08-2012, 10:30 PM
thanks for accepting my appeal, still according to mcbans i am still banned, are you sure you lifted the ban?

GunSlinger4750
02-08-2012, 10:54 PM
All sorted! You are now unbanned.