PDA

View Full Version : Ban Appeal

ellyssium
01-08-2012, 08:28 AM
Just been informed that I've been banned. I would like to know why, it doesn't state a reason when I try to log into the server.

Jackster21
01-08-2012, 08:32 AM
Elly,

you have been contacted via facebook (and i believe steam) by fpsallan1 or daloria explaining this reason, but i will clarify it here.

You were given the opportunity to be a member of staff on the Slap Gaming server, and well, quite frankly you blew it.

you were stockpiling spawned items from your creative ability, that were evidently spawned from your creative mode, or proceeds from creative mode (spamming XP bottles to get 1,000's of levels of XP)

we have multiple accounts of evidence against you, and you had already been caught once prior to this ban.

Due to the disrespect you have shown towards this server, and abusing an opportunity that most do not get, it was a staff decision to remove you from your rank and the server.

ellyssium
01-08-2012, 08:42 AM
the xp bottles that I and other mods/admins spawned and were throwing at each other in daloria's house? the xp in my banks was from farming at derptwig's, and chu's spawners. I think it's not very fair to ban me from the server. I understand the demotion, and that I will not argue on. But why can I not stay on the server as my former rank of vip?

I also apologized, many times for what I did wrong, told Naithantu to take the stuff that was spawned, and that it would never happen again. But it appears now I'm being told conflicting things.

Jackster21
01-08-2012, 08:51 AM
the xp bottles that I and other mods/admins spawned and were throwing at each other in daloria's house? the xp in my banks was from farming at derptwig's, and chu's spawners. I think it's not very fair to ban me from the server. I understand the demotion, and that I will not argue on. But why can I not stay on the server as my former rank of vip?

because you abused your creative mode.

Creative is a privilege given to staff as a reward for helping out on the server, and you abused it.

Combine that with the fact that you tell us you have not been on for a week because you are ill, yet your steam profile showed you had played over 40 hours on 1 game alone over that 7 day period.
it also took you 7 days to notify us of that, and prior to that you wasn't very active since being caught the first time around with spawning items.

as much as you can deny all of this, the evidence is stacked against you, and your just digging a deeper hole.

you cannot say you was not stockpiling spawned items, heck, your difa house had been turned into a "how many chests can i fit in this place" there was no real organisation, just chests everywhere.
same with the underground house, you were constructing rooms with walls lined with chests, then trying thide them behind "hidden walls"
it was obvious what your intentions were.

at the end of the day,
you were given the chance to be a member of staff on my server, and all you have done is disrespected me and tried to make us look like idiots, and i'm not having that.
Yes, you did donate for VIP, but terms and conditions state they are non-refundable, and you broke multiple other terms in the process!

ellyssium
01-08-2012, 09:04 AM
OK, as I've said to Naithantu I can see where you are coming from. But, as I explained to him, and Daloria as well, I am a packrat/hoader, I am like this in real life, and it transfers into all games that I play. A vast majority of the chests in my difa house were created prior to becoming a mod. The big lot was in work even before becoming a trial mod, with plans for a huge underground storage to begin with, again, prior to even becoming trial mod.

Yes, while being sick I had been on other games, ones that I could leave running if I had to run to the washroom to throw up, which was frequently. I was in no mood to talk to anyone, I blew off my friends, I didn't play anything with a single sole despite being asked and left my skype offline majority of the time because I didn't feel like dealing with humanity. Aside from that, when I did get on the server it was pretty apparent that everyone was acting and treating me differently, like someone just flicked a switch, so that was not fun to deal with on top of being sick.

Also, staff spawn and throw stuff around at each other all the time, I've seen this since prior to even being on trial, and no one has gotten into trouble as I've seen them do it more than once, and they are still staff, so for me to be the only one in trouble for that part does not make sense.

Again, I'm not arguing for position of staff member to be reinstated, but I still feel it unfair to ban me from the server altogether.

Jackster21
01-08-2012, 09:15 AM
Also, staff spawn and throw stuff around at each other all the time, I've seen this since prior to even being on trial, and no one has gotten into trouble as I've seen them do it more than once, and they are still staff, so for me to be the only one in trouble for that part does not make sense.

Regarding that point, that once again proves your arrogance when you was a staff member, as a post was written up about this asking all staff to respond saying they had read this, so this issue was actioned and has now stopped, for good.

to conclude, i will allow you back on the server, after another 96 hours of ban time, however i will make you aware that your houses have already been removed from the server, so you will pretty much be starting from scratch again.
so its up to you.