PDA

View Full Version : unfair

KingMetalink
05-08-2012, 12:37 PM
on the server somebody asked for op. his title was changed to op so i asked for it too. everybody was joking and eventually i was changed back. i jokingly said i wanted op and naith killed me. i lost all my stuff so i kept asking for it back but they wouldnt give it. i started getting kind of mad and part jokingly part frustrated said i would do something they dont want then said /me will spread bad news about slap gaming which was an obvious joke and they banned me. this is my favorite server and only one i go onto so please unban me and give me my stuff back i love ur server.

naithantu
05-08-2012, 12:46 PM
It was not an obvious joke.
After you asked for op and we trolled for a bit I changed you back to your normal rank, then you asked for it AGAIN. You died in (a totally random) lightning storm and therefore lost your items. Asking for op is against our rules so you should be happy if you got away with it at all.
Then you started whining for your items and ignored anything we said, even after I muted you you kept going. Then you started threatening that you would spread bad news about our server several times and this was not a joke. Even if you were joking that's not something you should say.

And that is not all. This is not the first time you've ignored this servers rules, you've been kicked for being rude, spamming other players in private chat and spamming global chat 14 times in the last month.

Your ban will not be uplifted, you've disrespected our servers rules way too many times and not only annoyed us (staff) but also other players on our server.