PDA

View Full Version : TheKrafter1923's ban

StarWarsFan1022-real
12-08-2012, 03:16 PM
I would just like to let the staff know this may very well be my last post, as he may kill me for getting him banned. If he wakes up before the ban is over, in 57 minutes, I may not live to see tomorrow. On a lighter note, I hope everyone has a great morning/day/afternoon/evening/night/whatever. Bye! (possibly forever)

Gnoekeos
13-08-2012, 05:47 AM
I would just like to let the staff know this may very well be my last post, as he may kill me for getting him banned. If he wakes up before the ban is over, in 57 minutes, I may not live to see tomorrow. On a lighter note, I hope everyone has a great morning/day/afternoon/evening/night/whatever. Bye! (possibly forever)
If you two are the pair of brothers I've been hearing so much about you both need to come up with passwords that the other isn't going to guess and then keep them secret and don't let your computer save them. Eventually one of you is going to really screw up and get the other perm banned and when that happens no story you have about your brother messing with your account is going to get it lifted.