PDA

View Full Version : Question about a mod

Yannis_Ofzo
22-08-2012, 09:02 AM
Earlier I found this mod http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/323444-inventory-tweaks-143b-aug-21/
and it sounds useful in my opinion, but I was wondering if I'm allowed to use it, as it gives no significant benefits (nothing like Xray mods etc) more like Optifine, useful to have, but not OP

I hope it's allowed! :D

Greetings, Yannis.

Jackster21
22-08-2012, 10:34 AM
Hi there Yannis,

i can confirm that Inventory Tweaks IS allowed on the slap gaming server, as the mod itself does not cause any exploits to gain materials, show where they are, spawn items etc. it simply organises your inventory efficiently, saving you time. :)

lordgandalf
22-08-2012, 11:02 AM
Are mods like optifine and minimaps also allowed ?? i understand that xray is banned but waht about maps en performance tweaks i guess there isnt any thin against optifine and a minimap.
If i remember correctly smart moving was banned isnt it ??

Jackster21
22-08-2012, 12:24 PM
Are mods like optifine and minimaps also allowed ?? i understand that xray is banned but waht about maps en performance tweaks i guess there isnt any thin against optifine and a minimap.
If i remember correctly smart moving was banned isnt it ??

Optifine IS allowed
Minimap mod IS allowed.

Xray IS NOT allowed.

lordgandalf
22-08-2012, 12:38 PM
and smart move ?? i remeber me a moment that it wasnt allowed to use it if i remember correctly

naithantu
22-08-2012, 07:04 PM
Not completely sure what you mean with that gandalf... The only mod i could find after searching for it was a mod which had climbing etc. (which is obviously not allowed and will not work either since it allows you to make impossible movement :p).
Explain or give me a link? :)

lordgandalf
22-08-2012, 09:52 PM
Smart move is indeed a mod to move in other ways but i guess it needs a plugin to be usable so i guess it wouldnt work at all.
but i seem to remember a discussion about it in the early days :P

Yannis_Ofzo
23-08-2012, 09:55 AM
Okay Thanks for clearing it out Jack ^^