PDA

View Full Version : rockiewolf's Ban Appeal

katykat5099
23-08-2012, 07:20 PM
Ban AppealMinecraft Name
rockiewolf Date of ban *If you know*
- Reason for being banned
I don't know why Why should we unban you?
i put i dont know why becouse there isent the thing i was talking about but i got banned becasue i was asking for op thats the reason i got banned but i got framed for asking op they probably thought it was me becouse the person that said (im from planit minecraft im here to review your server) said they where from planit minecraft and then i said im from planit minecraft to but what i really ment was i have an account and i dont really feel to happy about getting banned so please i would be delited to be unbanned and thank katy for letting me borrow this account i had some password issuse (katys my cousin)

flrnprdmn
23-08-2012, 08:16 PM
Hello rockiewolf,

You have been banned for asking for OP/impersonating a Planet Minecraft Staff Member.
In general, you are not allowed to impersonate a Planet Minecraft Staff member on our server, since that is pretty much what you did. Furthermore, you asked for OP - the punishment for this is being banned locally.
As this two things happen to us usually, the staff team decided to state one punishment for that - being banned locally.

So, I am not uplifing your ban.

You have 48 hours to reply to this thread and to go into a final appeal.

- flrnprdmn

EDIT: No response, therefore the topic is locked & the ban will stay.