PDA

View Full Version : Inability to Drop items / Chat / Use Commands / Open Chests or Crafting Tables

maskedmurder123
24-08-2012, 04:36 AM
Ahoy,

I logged onto the Minecraft Server today, and found that I could not drop items when I pressed Q, which is the key assigned to 'drop item'. When I tried to use the chat to ask a Moderator about this, I found that when I typed a phrase and pressed enter, nothing would happen. It would clear the bar and close the chat window like it registered, but it didn't. My message did not pop up in the chat history like it should. I, just out of curiosity, tried to sell some dirt, and it would not sell. I also tried to open my Chest and Crafting Table, and that wouldn't open either. If this is of any importance, I am also of Member status, and used to be a VIP.

Can anybody help me with my dilemma? Should I just wait, or is there a problem with my account or network?

Thanks for reading this huge paragraph,
Mac, In game name: maskedmurder123.

iainj
24-08-2012, 11:58 AM
I've had some simalar problems over the past few days, and I think that it's just lag. I believe that in the next bukkit release this should be fixed, but I'm not 100% sure.

maskedmurder123
24-08-2012, 09:45 PM
Well, thanks for letting me know. I was afraid my connection was breaking or something. Hopefully it'll get fixed or improved upon soon.