PDA

View Full Version : veryunderstated's Ban Appeal

veryunderstated
28-08-2012, 09:33 PM
Ban AppealMinecraft Name
veryunderstated Date of ban *If you know*
August 28, 2012 Reason for being banned
I don't know why Why should we unban you?
I did nothing that I was accused off and Zerohax wouldn't stop badgering me even after the trouble ticket was closed just like she ALWAYS does whenever she interacts with me as she has something personal against me even though I've not done anything to her at all other than not always agree with her. Just because I don't agree with a staff member doesn't mean I should be harassed by her every time she gets on a power trip. It's rude and tiresome.

Telluur
28-08-2012, 10:30 PM
Hello veryunderstated,

After reviewing your appeal and the complaint you have sent to jackster21, we've come to this statement:

1. Broken Rules (http://slapgaming.com/terms)

3.3.0. disrespectful behavior to our staff.
3.4.0. not following of any orders given by staff.
5.1.0. repeated violations will result in higher penalties.

2. Actions we have taken
As a result of you complaining about one of our staff members we decided to pull the logs. What we found was that Zerohax has done nothing wrong and did her moderating job as she was supposed to do. You on the other hand have been bickering and continuously being rude to Zerohax. Originally Your ban was issued by Daloria, not zerohax. Zerohax said she doesn't have a problem with you, and as a staff member we trust her in that statement.

After all this we've decided to extend your ban with 48 hours.

3. Remaining regulations
This thread will remain open for 48 hours. You can use the 48 hours to go in final appeal.

4. Side notes
- We'd like you to know that if you lose this ban appeal, you will be put on zero-tolerance.
- We'd like you to know that we save all the logs, and will use them if needed.
- We'd like you to know that this decision has been made by 3 senior staff members including the server owner jack.

Sincerely,
Telluur