PDA

View Full Version : [MC] Slap Gaming @ Minecon 2012!

Jackster21
21-09-2012, 12:17 AM
It's Official!

Sounds Like A Plan Gaming will be attending Minecon 2012 in Paris this November!

Today, myself (http://forums.slapgaming.com/member.php?8631-Jackster21) and fellow member of Staff dmbhazz (http://forums.slapgaming.com/member.php?11579-dmbhazz) purchased our tickets and are finalizing our arrangements!

We have a pass for the full weekends events, and we will be making the most of the opportunity!

Providing the Mojang officials have no objections, we are hoping to carry out a significant amount of promotional work!
We are hoping to hand out a lot of flyers, free t-shirts, and other items!
By doing this, we hope to attract a wide variety of players to join our community!

If any of you are attending/considering attending Minecon 2012 then please do let us know and we will try and arrange a mini-Slap meetup!
Also, any assistance you could offer us in our promotional campaign would be great!

This is a huge opportunity for SLAP Gaming and we hope to take full advantage of the situation, hopefully it will have a positive outcome for SLAP at the end of the weekend!

We are hoping to take a lot of photos/video's that we will bring back to share with you all!
We will also try and get some special memorabilia that we can bring back, then offer as a prize for our December server competition!

That's all for now!
Will update this topic more when we have more information!

Thanks,
Jackster21 & dmbhazz

More Info To Follow.....

lordgandalf
21-09-2012, 05:14 AM
I hope you guys have fun there.
I would love to come but my money is low at the moment and all tickets are sold out so bummer :S

Laegluin
21-09-2012, 12:00 PM
Sounds interesting and very professional :P

sporefan
22-09-2012, 07:36 PM
are you going to make clip/videos for the promotional work?

Jackster21
22-09-2012, 09:18 PM
are you going to make clip/videos for the promotional work?

Possibly,
it's still all in discussion between me and Mr.Hazz,
our final plans are still unconfirmed.

SparkleUnidog
24-09-2012, 08:48 AM
That is so awesome! Great news guys!

Damnitt, if I had the funds and time, (and knew French better) I'd so go just to meet you guys. D;

Good luck with it all!

dmbhazz
24-09-2012, 10:14 PM
well what we will do is take lots of pictures and videos and try and bring as much content back with us for you guys to enjoy and any videos will be uploaded to the slap gaming youtube channel, but everything is still up in the air at the moment

czarjake
25-09-2012, 12:57 AM
where do i need to go to get the member status?

Chechis
03-10-2012, 04:50 PM
Where exactly is minecon supposed to be this year?

seanmce
13-10-2012, 07:19 PM
Thats great slap is a great server and it deserves to go global
best of luck there

lordgandalf
14-10-2012, 01:42 AM
minecon is in disneyland paris this year

dualfreak1
01-11-2012, 02:01 AM
can you get me a creeper key chain or a pickaxe key chain i have always wanted 1 but i cant go to mine con too far away so ive never been able to get one it would be much appreciated if you could get me one.

Jackster21
01-11-2012, 09:10 AM
can you get me a creeper key chain or a pickaxe key chain i have always wanted 1 but i cant go to mine con too far away so ive never been able to get one it would be much appreciated if you could get me one.

i don't know if you have to pay for them or not?
if they are available for purchase, then yeah i can pick you 1 up if you give me the cash.