PDA

View Full Version : dillontroll's Ban Appeal

dillontroll
29-09-2012, 11:52 AM
Ban AppealMinecraft Name
dillontroll Date of ban *If you know*
September 28, 2012 Reason for being banned
Vulgar Language Why should we unban you?
i really like the server,i will tell wat happend to me to get banned my friend was being rood to me and i said to him gayloord and then coolhiiter said to modreq that i was calling him gayloord but i wasnt,after i was in his plot and wail i has getting a piza from the kitchen form my house and then when i came back it said i was ban.

WirelessPillow
30-09-2012, 05:06 AM
Hello Dillontroll

1. Broken Rules (http://slapgaming.com/terms)

3.1.0. SLAP fully supports the right of free speech, however; we prohibit hate speech, terroristic and similar remarks based on race differences, ethnic origin, religion, nationality, disability, gender, age and/or sexual identity, a person or group to attack or humiliate.

3.4.0. not following of any orders given by staff.

You were asked by Coolhitter to get of his plot and decided not to listen, Making a modreq I asked you to remove yourself from the plot. You proceeded to write "Gey lod" at Coolhitter.
You followed this up by ignoring staff while still writing in chat.

2. Actions we have taken
Negative speech towards player and ignoring staff both being against our terms of service you have been locally banned.
I have changed your ban to a 48 hours tempban and you are on final warning.

3. Remaining regulations
This thread will remain open for 48 hours. You can use the 48 hours to go in final appeal.