PDA

View Full Version : FPSNORWAYS's Ban Appeal

FPSNORWAYS
06-10-2012, 04:48 PM
Ban AppealMinecraft Name
FPSNORWAYS Date of ban *If you know*
October 6, 2012 Reason for being banned
Vulgar Language Why should we unban you?
How long am I banned? Sorry for my bad language, but that dude just pissed me off, been searching for glowstones 1 hour, almost died in lava and then all these kids in nether keeps attacking me so I kill 1 of them and I think his name was TheKrafter1992 comes with his full 30 enchant diamond shit and kills me.

mattk048
06-10-2012, 05:04 PM
1. Broken Rules (http://slapgaming.com/terms)

3.1.0. SLAP fully supports the right of free speech, however; we prohibit hate speech, terroristic and similar remarks based on race differences, ethnic origin, religion, nationality, disability, gender, age and/or sexual identity, a person or group to attack or humiliate.
3.1.1. spamming and/or flaming.
3.3.0. disrespectful behavior to our staff or members.
3.3.1. harassing staff or members.

Proof: http://imgur.com/YAr4H

2. Actions we have taken

Violation of the Slap Gaming Terms & Conditions result in punishment, therefore you received a permanent ban for your actions.
The ban will not be uplifted.

3. Remaining regulations

This thread will remain open for 48 hours. You can use the 48 hours to go in final appeal.

FPSNORWAYS
06-10-2012, 05:09 PM
So I get perm banned for cussing a bit?

Jackster21
06-10-2012, 05:18 PM
So I get perm banned for cussing a bit?

FPSNORWAYS, you used abusive language in public chat towards other players on our server.
The player in question did nothing wrong,
PvP is enabled in that world, and is clearly stated to be enabled. (http://i.imgur.com/jwLmM.png)
He obeyed the rules, and he did not provoke that response from you.

Your outburst was un-called for and was not justified, therefore Staff on the Slap Gaming server have took the relevant actions against you.

This ban will stay in place.

FPSNORWAYS
06-10-2012, 05:27 PM
FPSNORWAYS, you used abusive language in public chat towards other players on our server.
The player in question did nothing wrong,
PvP is enabled in that world, and is clearly stated to be enabled. (http://i.imgur.com/jwLmM.png)
He obeyed the rules, and he did not provoke that response from you.

Your outburst was un-called for and was not justified, therefore Staff on the Slap Gaming server have took the relevant actions against you.

This ban will stay in place.

1st time I entered nether, I use your minecart thing, I end up getting thrown out of theminecart at the end, losing my 15 levels, diamond pickaxe, Level 30 enchamtnet sword and some more less useful stuff.

2nd time I enter nether, I had to use /home command because I fell in lava (still searching for glowstone without luck)

3rd time I enter nether, I get thrown into the lava by gast or w/e it's called. (Finally found glow stone and got shot into lav)

So I go to the safe spot you have planted, and theres 2 noobs guarding the "safe" house so I exit it, they start beating on me, so I kill 1 of them and then this TheKrafter or w/e his name was, comes and kills me which was basically the end of my fuse, I admit I overreacted, but you could atleast give me a 2nd chance or a few hours ban as a timeout, instead of instant banning.
I really enjoy your server and I would like to keep playing, if you would be kind of enough to give me a 2nd chance.
If you want I can talk with you on vent about my situation, I have a bad temper, it's something I am not proud of, and something I have a hard time controling as you can see above, It's a problem I have always had, and probably always will have. I am a nice guy just misunderstood and mistolerated alot of times, I am "mature" enough to realize what I did was stupid and in this case unmature, but it is caused due to my bad temper, and if you are wondering I am 20, and I would more then gladly find my headset and have a conversation on ventrilo or teamspeak with you, to explain my matter.

Jackster21
06-10-2012, 06:16 PM
and if you are wondering I am 20, and I would more then gladly find my headset and have a conversation on ventrilo or teamspeak with you, to explain my matter.

Please do join Ventrilo and we will discuss this.

Jackster21
06-10-2012, 06:49 PM
Appeal Update

After a discussion with myself and Telluur as witness on Ventrilo, this ban has now been changed to the following.

FPSNORWAYS will receive a 48 hour temp ban and a $500 fine in-game.

Norways will also be placed on Zero-Tolerance, meaning if anything like this is to happen again, it will result in a non-negotiable permanent ban from the Slap Gaming servers.

FPSNORWAYS
06-10-2012, 06:58 PM
Thank you very much, cya in 48 hours.