PDA

View Full Version : Spark Spark is lackin' a laptop. ;_;

SparkleUnidog
10-10-2012, 02:36 PM
As I'm sure many of you know, ever since I joined the server I have been on every day for many long periods of time. I've gone from newbie builder to annoying VIP in a matter of a few months. XD

But lately, I'm also sure you've noticed that I haven't been on as much, or been as active with my building/talking in the chat at times when I AM on.

That is because I am lacking a laptop. Nearly a month ago, a new laptop I bought (which meant I could FINALLY buy and play minecraft) kicked in. I have no idea why, apart from it can't read certain files properly when it starts up.

This means my time on Minecraft is VERY limited. At times I could be on all day, and sometimes I could be gone for days, maybe even weeks. At the moment I've been using my GF's little laptop, but she doesn't know it. She feels Minecraft will kill it, as it's really sensitive to games and such as it is. Even though I could prove her wrong, it would also mean I'd have to confess I've been using her laptop behind her back. XD;

So, long story short, there will be times where I won't really be on. So until I can get my own laptop fixed, please bare with me, and know that I am coming back full-time once I have my laptop. So no wiping out my plots and stuff please, okay? :3 I will keep you updated on what is going on, okay? :D

Ta very much for reading! <3

Jackster21
10-10-2012, 06:55 PM
when you do manage to get online, place a sign out the front of your plot saying inactive until - XX-XX-XX
or posted on forums,

something like that,

SparkleUnidog
10-10-2012, 09:24 PM
Alright, well, I've put a sign saying I'm "somewhat inactive from 10.10.12" on my plots at Newfoundlands and Emerald Meadows. I say somewhat because there will be times I can sneak on. :3

Hope that's okay.