PDA

View Full Version : burning_gemios's Ban Appeal

burning_gemios
13-10-2012, 08:55 PM
Ban AppealMinecraft Name
burning_gemios Date of ban *If you know*
October 13, 2012 Reason for being banned
I don't know why Why should we unban you?
i was unbanned for about 5 minutes and i'd like to know why.. if it was just a malfunction in the server properties or if ya'll meant that a joke because i was supper happy when that happen i was gonna do a diamond drop, gold, iron emerlds, and armor drop in apprieceations but i didn't have time to get the diamonds from my chest as soon as i opened my chest it said disconnected by server than xray i did have xray im not gonna lie. but i used it because i didnt read the rules and i had unistalled it a wekk and 3 days before that date i swear ask biomeshocker he lives with me and my mom if youd like to do a skype call so we can settle this please because i really love this server the best i've been on in a month and im not just saying that to butter ya'll up i know ya'll must do the right thing but if you'll please give me a second chance and if not please leave all my stuff to dark_libra i know he just started the server and i want him to have a good start thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this.. good bye i will not make another ban appeal. :(

Telluur
13-10-2012, 09:32 PM
mcbans api was down.... again....
now it's back up you won't be able to join the server.