PDA

View Full Version : HOCKEYxxPLAYA's Ban Appeal

the_chap
24-10-2012, 06:30 PM
Ban AppealMinecraft Name
HOCKEYxxPLAYA Date of ban *If you know*
October 23, 2012 Reason for being banned
I don't know why Why should we unban you?
first of, i would like to say i am sorry for my earlier actions, i did not know the rules. i was banned for unjust reasons, first, i was kicked for saying i had the freedom of speech, and then when i got back on i was banned for saying he (your mod) was being power happy, but im over that now. but that is not why im saying i want to be on the server, i really like not getting griefed or stuff stolen, if i was breaking any rules then i will read them again and i will make sure not to break them.

thesilentdiablo
24-10-2012, 09:27 PM
I believe what I have to say is necessary in determining if HOCKEYxxPLAYA is unbanned or not.

HOCKEYxxPLAYA was complaining about the server lagging and "stealing" his diamond armor he had just bought in the store. He was over using caps and being an obvious nuisance to those who were there to play. P4R4BE11UM requested that he stop several time and when he threatened to ban him, HOCKEYxxPLAYA started getting snotty and began mocking P4R4. This is where he was banned. He was banned for something along the lines of "Disrespect Towards Administration". I 100% believe that this ban was well admitted, and no, the evidence does not stop here. Later HOCKEYxxPLAYA joined under an alt account and started swearing profusely before P4R4BE11UM banned his alt as well. I do not believe HOCKEYxxPLAYA should be unbanned. He does not belong on SLAP Gaming servers.

Also, he was not kicked for saying he had Freedom of Speech; although he used freedom of speech as his defence, he was kicked for using caps. Which does not even get close to becoming intertwined with constitutional matters.

Trainman42
25-10-2012, 01:06 AM
P4R4 was not online when his Alt acct was banned.

thesilentdiablo
25-10-2012, 01:30 AM
I assumed that it was P4R4. My mistake, but the owner can check the logs to view whom it was who banned him anyways.

Trainman42
25-10-2012, 01:32 AM
I think it was Zero or Steffany. I really dont know though

the_chap
25-10-2012, 04:21 AM
i know nothing about cursing on that server, i only have one mc account.

P4R4BE11UM
25-10-2012, 07:04 AM
1. Broken Rules (http://slapgaming.com/terms (http://slapgaming.com/terms))
3.3.0. disrespectful behavior to our staff or members.
3.4.0. not following of any orders given by staff.

2. Actions we have taken
Violation of the Slap Gaming Terms & Conditions result in punishment, therefore you received a permenant ban for your actions.
The ban will not be uplifted.

3. Remaining regulations
This thread will remain open for 24 hours. You can use the 24 hours to go in final appeal.

Honestly, I very possibly would have lifted the your ban. That is until you decided to come on these forums and follow up your previous behavior with an even more disrespectful attitude.

A bit of advice...
Don't insult staff. They're here to make everyones life easier, to provide help, and to push to make the server thrive. They don't get paid. It's an instant ban on just about every server out there.

P4R4BE11UM
30-10-2012, 02:25 PM
Thread closed