PDA

View Full Version : burning_gemios's Ban Appeal

burning_gemios
04-11-2012, 12:15 AM
Ban AppealMinecraft Name
burning_gemios Date of ban *If you know*
October 10, 2012 Reason for being banned
Using XRay Why should we unban you?
im very sorry.. :( i never read the rules its been a month and im very sorry. if the is wirelesspillow hey there!! and yea im very sorry i bribed by buying vip and im sorry if youll please give me one last chance i will be very greatful! :) but please i was at my friends and saw the new nether (Hreat job by the way!!) im so sorry for doing that horrible xray and i know i lied but it was so i wouldnt get unbanned(from the epic server. :(..) so please give me one more chance i really want to play on the server again i loved it in 1.3 and i know ill love it even more in 1.4 so please im sorry i never read the rules and i will never do it again.. thank you for taking your time by reading this..
your ex-member: Burning_gemios

WirelessPillow
04-11-2012, 08:49 PM
hey there burning_gemios.
I can see that you really want to be able to play with your friends again so I will allow you to return to the server, However you need to be aware that if you break any rules in the near future that gives any form of punishment you will be removed from the server and you will not be allowed return access to the server.
Before you return to the server I would recommend taking extensive time to read the Terms & Conditions. (http://slapgaming.com/index.php?pageid=terms&tabid=33)

Welcome back.