Ban Appeal
Minecraft Name
Sniperkill28
Date of ban *If you know*
-
Reason for being banned
Using XRay
Why should we unban you?
The reason i should be unbanned is because, I had formerly used x-ray then got pardoned on another ban appeal: http://forums.slapgaming.com/showthread.php?5282-Sniperkill28-s-Ban-Appeal
But for some odd reason I am suddenly banned once again. What i find interesting is that ever since my first unbanning I havn't gone on a SINGLE hardcore mining run. Most of the time i was collecting glowstone, furnishing my house, making a farm with the new updated crops, making a animal farm (3 total) and farming blaze rods at my blaze spawn grinder. I vaguely remember running through a generated tunnel and finding a mere two diamonds, other than that I havn't exploited anything using an X-ray tool of any sort.

flrnprdmn
09-11-2012, 07:49 PM
Hello Sniperkill28,

after discussing your appeal with other staff members, we have come to a final statement:

We have had a look on your mining ratios; it is clearly visible these values have slightly changed. Infact, only one value of it has.
That means you must have turned off your X-Ray or you just haven't been online.

Therefore, I have decided to unban you. In the name of the whole staff team I apologize for this, and hope to see you back soon on the server.

Kind regards,
flrnprdmn