PDA

View Full Version : Wackmo's Ban Appeal

Wackmo
09-12-2012, 02:30 AM
Ban AppealMinecraft Name
Wackmo Date of ban *If you know*
December 8, 2012 Reason for being banned
I don't know why Why should we unban you?
ChuMizu banned me for Pvp logging which I did not do ( at least for the purpose of pvp logging) . My computer was completely lagging out and I was frozen for about 10 secs. i had done /leave before the lag started, but then I was attacked by Chumizu. I did /leave again because I was physically unable to do anything in pvp, i couldnt see Chumizu and I couldnt move (due to lag) but i was taking a lot of hits. I left with /leave, and then I got banned. I don't think this is reasonable. I'm sorry Chumizu if it came across as cheating.

Wackmo
09-12-2012, 02:37 AM
I really love this server and have been playing on it for a long time. Pvp has been one of my favorite aspects of the server as well. I am perfectly willing to be killed in PVP, and it has happened many times before, and i have been fair about it, but please understand that my computer/ internet connection is the reason behind the /leave.

SparkleUnidog
09-12-2012, 04:04 AM
You are allowed to /leave the arena, it's not against the rules, and even if you lagged and got hit it would have caught up with you, and therefore your /leave wouldn't have worked in the end. I'm sure your ban is for a different reason, which, if it was Chu who banned you, will come on and show proof of your ban. Mods and admins don't just ban for silly reasons, so just hold tight and wait for the mod/admin who banned you to come on when they do to show the reason of your banning. :3

Wackmo
09-12-2012, 04:07 AM
ok thanks sparkleunidog. Can you ask Chumizu then? and btw I got hit and then typed /leave again

Wackmo
09-12-2012, 04:28 AM
btw why am I a builder? I should be a member

Chumizu
10-12-2012, 11:28 PM
Hello Wackmo, I'll be handling your banned appeal. You were given a tempban for Pvp Cheating. Which is only for 12 hours. At any case, that tempban should have ending 36 hours ago